You are allowed one (1) final kino to watch along with the meal of your choice before you are executed

You are allowed one (1) final kino to watch along with the meal of your choice before you are executed.

What do you choose?

the tranny bunch

Tree of Life

Avatar, so that i can appreciate beauty one last time....

DUDE CGI DINOSAURS AND CGI SHOTS OF SPACE LMAO

Budd Dwyer's last press conference

Gladiator

>TDKR plane scene on loop for 2 hours
>crab legs
Inb4 unoriginal, both of those sound really good right now

TDKR and crab legs, not even memeing

hivemind of plebs

Crab legs

CIA Rises Extended Edition

Harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban

FOTR and KFC desu f.am

Justice League
Naturally made salty pop-corn

My niggas

I'd like to sound patric and say Wild Strawberries or Ordet or Passion of Joan of Arc or something but the reality is I'd probably pick Fellowship of the Ring and not be sorry for it

I'm no good under pressure. The first thing that popped into my head, a movie I just love, was Beautiful Creatures but that isn't kino but now I can't think of literally one other movie.

Satantango
A huge bowl of chicken ramen with a litre bottle of soya sauce.

just down the soya sauce half way through and you'd get taken to hospital for a suicide attempt.

I put the tv on mute when eating or turn it off. All the noise gives me a headache while eating. I enjoy eating in peace.

I wonder if there was any death row prisoner that watched Shawshank Redemption as their last movie.

>Shawshank Redemption
The lower middel class type of people on death row are more likely to have seen Next Friday or How High than a upper middle class pleb film like Shawshank Redemption or any other film that might have own best picture of the year for that matter.

>And in the dream I knew that he was goin on ahead, that he was fixin to make a fire out there in all that dark and all that cold, and I knew that whenever I got there he'd be there - then I woke up

Snatch

A beer, duck confit and an all-day breakfast

Anything that's printed on nitrocellulose, I'm staging a breakout.

max comfy

forrest gump

60-day aged steak and "Berlin Alexanderplatz".

Film: Logistics
Meal: 35 days worth of Pesto

Office Space
24 beers (IPA) and 3 hamburgers, variously dressed, with fries

Bad choice, and heres why.

Watch that, and when your moment to go comes you will feel miserable because you were just reminded of the beauty on earth that you will never again get to experience or be a part of do to your forced untimely death.

I'd probably chose dark a shit film so that death would look like Heaven compared to the shit found here on earth. A movie that would prove/remind me that life is worth losing.

The lastest MRE Steve video. Meal is whatever he's reviewing.

Ed starring Matt Leblanc and I would have an Enchirito from Taco Bell

I'd like to watch the film Stand by Me, with River Phoenix, Keither Sutherland, and Richard Dreyfus.

I would make the Warden sign an official statement where the state can't put me to death until the film is over. Then I would spend the extra 30 days planning my escape

Come at me Sup Forums

The Dark Knight Rises

Glad to see you were able to google "longest film ever"

You don't get to choose your last meal in Texas.

The 771 episodes (So far, most likely +500 to come) of One Piece.

My last supper:
Lasagna
Margherita Pizza
Suadero Tacos
Torta Ahogada
Cucumber and Lemon water
Cheesecake

Milk and Cookies and pic related

>Avatar
>beauty on earth
>earth