What does Sup Forums think about action bronson?

What does Sup Forums think about action bronson?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z93IaKPY_Wc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Big guy.

great rapper and performer, decent musician

He needs to be aired out.

youtube.com/watch?v=z93IaKPY_Wc

WHAT'S GOIN' ON GUYS IT'S THE TRUE GEORDIE BACK AGAIN AND NEWCASTLE HAVE FUCKING LOST YET AGAIN I TELL YOUS I'M SICK OF THIS SHIT

For you.

His music is pretty forgettable but he's entertaining. That cooking show he has with Alc, and the other two is pretty great from what I've seen.

Good one

i like his shows/personality more than the music

As an aussie it's hard to relate to what he raps about but fuck he's funny and entertaining. However I'm only halfway through his first album and watching him cook and eat like a hungry great dane on youtube. Any top recommendations?

Don't bother with his music, he's nothing special in that regard.
Season 1 of Fuck That's Delicious is a fun watch, haven't seen season 2 yet tho.

Try blue chips 1/2 but if you don't like those he's not for you
T. Retard
Bronsollini is a beast, Mr.Wonderf and Blue Chips 7000 were both a bit hit & miss
very sad he dropped party supplies on the news album, they are what made the blue chips series dope
Good Eats & Rare Chandeliers are both great tapes too

Party Supplies MADE HIM.\
And that DJ aint even all that nice, FFS I can outdo him on cut and production.

The thing is, he's reliant on a producer who himself is reliant on largely unflipped loops of funk jazz and soul taken in big chunks - several seconds at a clip, arrangements he never assembled in any way.
He just got funky loops and he sounds like Ghost. You know this, user.

The Blue Chips series is definitely what brought him up I agree, and Party definitely isn't some mind-blowing cutting edge shit I'll agree

but he has great tapes with Alchemist and Statik Selektah, and a decent one with Harry fraud so I wouldn't say he's reliant on Party Supplies to make good music
and he did sound like Ghost but has been growing further and further from that imo

Agreed on all points. Harry fraud does a lot of really forward thinking production, I loved that one. I think what's been putting me off Bronsolino has been the way he's been packaged together with a show and a concert and a radio appearance and sold as, well, a kind of... underground hip hop replacement. People DO want that sound, i just think it's a shame it isn't being championed by him so much as he's latched his wagon to the golden years.

And I really want that retroprogressive sampling and turntablism combo to EVOLVE!

I feel like we never got to see what that golden era style was truly capable of.

I think the issue of his 'packaging' so to speak is just how his career turned out, I think he primed himself to come up as a gritty, tough guy rapper (like Ghost) but when he started coming up he realized people liked him for the goofy, whacky flows and food raps
And as a personality he caught on for his 'stoned, aloof big man' personality and his cooking
and he just took that and ran with it imo
I think that's damaged him musically a bit but I'm confident he will come back into a sound of his own

Id like to see more exploration with turntablism too and I want to say it will happen because producers are always coming back to turntables, but with the newer waves of rap producers I just dunno

Blue Chips 1 & 2. Rare Chandeliers.

least corny white rapper.

shit meme from 2012 riff raff was better

>sips faygo
>listens to triphop
>large dabs to the dome

damn hes right

I believe you mean Cage?

effin ay, you sound like my kinda people. I really can't do anything but say "Insightful. Didn't think of that before."

Muslim subhuman