did you just assume India's gender?

if i don't attend my college's independence day function am i a deshdrohi

>white skin

Cuck

That is our skin. Whites are cuck for being born with our skin

Thank you for modern numbers

2007 was the last time I attended any independence day function

Helo butiful send vegana bobs pics

Thanks for the zero, indian vedas are wonderful and so is the practice of meditation which evolved with Indian Hindus.

Hehe happy birthday country that went through independence by a pacific way.(of which i dont know any other country that got independence in that way)

India you are one of the most confusing and indefinite countries in the world. The inevitability of your world power status and the inconceivability of your world power status form a very odd combination.

Its a old cow, namaste
hopefully on next 70years you learn use toilets too

sure, here you go

India is great, I hope you guys keep propsering.

This
The zero is also pretty cool
Hopefully your being a superpower business goes well

POO

IN

nope

>india is turning 70
India existed for thousands of years

>did you just assume India's gender?
Bharat mata is female

Stay optimist!

your mum is female

how many white servant did your country import this year?

Happy birthday

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

They're dead after they've being ruled by England, and they didn't recover any of their good stuff but only the pooinloo meme and caste traditional meme.
I hope pakis won't be the same as pooinloos but they're just same people with different cunt… you south asians are hopeless.

>same people with different cunt
Just like japanese and koreans ot greeks and turks or japanese and chinese or japanese and pinoys

Stop believing Sup Forums memes

Bharat bahut sundar desh hai! Garib vyakaran ke lie kshama karen. Mai hindi sikhane ki koshish kar raha hai.

POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO

SUPER POOER BY 2020!!!

Japanese are just island chinks
Koreans are mongol rapebabies

Garib vyakaran? Garib is poor only with regards to monetary situation. Not poor grammar.

POO

Bruh, if Africa we're a single country they'd sure have "world power status".

>Garib vyakaran

kharab vyakaran, not garib.
where are you learning it from?

>Hehe happy birthday country that went through independence by a pacific way.
The fuck? Do you know how many people died in the riots in Punjab, Bengal and Hyderabad soon after?

Sorry, forgive me. I am retarded.

I'm using "Teach Yourself Hindi"

How many?

At least pajeets aren't muslim, mostly anyway. Though to be fair, hinduism is that much higher.

Yeah they would. They'd be poor without a doubt but the country itself would have influence.

very many

Many British colonies got their independence without a single drop of blood shed, Arabian gulf countries for example

Well fuck you too man, I don't even give enough of a shit about your country to google this

punjab was a sikh v/s muslim warzone. bigger part was given to pakistan. ironically decades later indian sikhs believed pakistan wants to help them form a free country
bengal happened 1905 partition of bengal
1947- poi
1971-pop
hyderabad's king (muslim) was the world's richest man. they wanted to join pakistan but were like 2000 kms away from pakistan. so india invaded them and they got pissed. but they were muslims so deserved it

Have a good poo

>Tomorrow
GET YOUR ARSES HERE

I'm not, I hate this country and everyone who lives in it