How do you use these?

how do you use these?

flush, wash, dry

dick, ass, knee

Scrape up your asshole until the poop comes out cleanly, without smearing

Like this

And then your plumbing system is filled with shitty shells.

This would be difficult to do if you have diahrrea

You meme with them

>implying they aren't made of a bio degradable material that quickly dissolves in water

Fucking dumbass

Wouldnt be an issue if your body was used to eating taco bell everyday.

pretty sure they would be reusable

Wouldn't scraping your asshole with a shell really fucking hurt? And be super unhygienic because multiple people would use the same shells?

They're buttons you press to have water squirted up your ass or something. Not shit scrapers.

Hmmm

Maybe you use two shells to spread your asshole super open leaving absolute no way for the shit to stain the booty hole?

Then the third could be used for women to hold her peehole open so it doesnt get her cooch dirty?

She really grew up to be quite the hottie.

>he doesn't know how to use the three shells

no, no, and no

You place the base of the sea shells around your anus leaving only the area leading up your back uncovered as you will never get shit there. The 2 shells stop all outgoing poop from going anywhere else and because they are placed at the edge of the sphincter your shit exits easier from tension of the pressed anus.

Stallone answered the question in some AICN interview.

>For the love of all that is good and Holy. How do you use the 3 seashells?!
>OK, this may be bordering on the grotesque, but the way it was explained to me by the writer is you hold two seashells like chopsticks, pull gently and scrape what’s left with the third. You asked for it…

the original question was only in regard to toilet paper...meaning the rest of the toilet was the same as usual, with water and a flush, etc

taking that into consideration why they fuck do you need to use 2 seashells to take your shit out of your ass instead of just shitting as usual

This is exactly correct.

you now realize Judge Dredd walked all the way from the bathroom to the main lobby with his ass covered in filthy taco bell shit

>Wouldn't scraping your asshole with a shell really fucking hurt? And be super unhygienic because multiple people would use the same shells?

Why are you so judgmental towards other cultures, shitlord?

>pulling the turds out

If they aren't pushed out on their own, there is something wrong.

It's all just a big meme.

The writer of Demolition Man, Daniel Waters, responded to this when he was asked what the 3 seashells are all about at a Q&A and said:

>"There's a scene where Stallone has to use a restroom. I'm trying to come up with futuristic things you'd find in there. I was having trouble, so I called my buddy, another screenwriter across town, asked him if he had any ideas. Ironically enough that guy was taking a dump when he answered the phone, looked around his bathroom and said 'I have a bag of seashells on my toilet as a decoration?' I said 'Ok, I'll make something out of that.'"

It's a future where everyone eats taco bell on a daily basis. Gastrointestinal system did the best it could to fastly evolve to deal with it, but I guess it produces some heavy, hard turds. Thus the need for shells.

At that point why not just shove a piece of PVC pipe into your ass and let the poop freely slide out at it's own will. No wiping required.

>eat Taco Bell on a daily basis
>heavy hard turds
Pick one.

A-user... you just saved the rainforest.