Should I go to Korea or Japan Sup Forums...

Should I go to Korea or Japan Sup Forums? I don't give a shit about anime but something about Japan makes me love the country but Korea has a lot of interesting as fuck esports stuff.
pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XDF57jwegGc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ginger Ale is the second worst soda, second to only Dr. pepper.

nononononononoooo no no no no. gingerale is 3rd best pop

1. Fanta
2. Coke
3. Sprite
4. All the others that are irrelevent

98. Root Beer
99. Ginger Ale
100. Dr. Pepper.

Oh and I don't care for the brand debates. All the competitor brands with the same flavors are ranked the same for me.

what the fuck is wrong with you? Sprite is good but how the fuck is it 3rd??? its
1. Melon Soda
2. Coke
3. Gingerale

Dr. Pepper is God Tier.

>esports
another obnoxious overwatch kid

fuck overwatch

>he starts a debate on soda flavors with an American
I'll have you know my rankings are based on decades of perusing soda machines across the country, and the world. I've had the flattest of the flat sodas to the fizziest of the fizzy. From the multi-Soda machines of iMax theaters to the soda machines from that Mexican place I may or may not have gotten food poisoning from, consistently gingerale and dr. pepper have been crap. The only thing that can make me stomach it is when it's injected with ice cream in a float. Melon soda? Could you have picked a more irrelevant soda flavor? I would have to go to one of those 10,000 dollar machines with unlimited flavors to even find that. The pure lack of ubiquity is more than enough of an indication of its mere average flavor. Fanta was created in Nazi Germany, ie the country that tried to genetically engineer an actual master race. Wouldn't you think that they would consider the most pedantic of features in creating a flavor so as to create the best flavor? Of course they would, and that is why it is the best flavor.

Dr. Pepper is garbage don't put it next to glorious Ginger Ale

Dr. Pepper tastes like medicine. It goes straight in the trash.

please fuck off if you don't like gingerale

Go to Japan
If you like e-sports, go to China

I'll pass on China, I'll go to Korea for esports.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XDF57jwegGc

This is what you will experience when you come to Korea

Besides this, the Chinese game market is bigger than Korea, so you can make more money in China

This

Implying I'm good enough at any game to make money with it lol. I'm going short term to chill and watch shit

What are this bitch talking about? so disgusting

try both, just taking only 2~3hours by airplane.

definitely you should go to Dynamic Korea!
Japan sucks, full of ugly dark skinned local monkeys and smelly weeb tourists

Why won't you visit China?
Great mother country of us asian civilization.

Go to Korea and forget about e- """"""""""""sports"""""""""""

Korea is more advanced nation than Japan.
Korea is much cool and traditional than island monks

Stop going to asia

How do you actually see esports by visiting the country?

someone lend me a rice cooker

Agree on the top three but root beer and ginger ale arent that bad imho. Dr pepper a shit

unlike crooked tooth nips, Korea is full of taller and whiter handsome men and gorgeous qts

I think Japan is more interesting than korea.

go to china