Hannover still 1st Edition

Sunday Games:

>13:30 CET
Hoffenheim vs Berlin

>15:30 CET
Leverkusen vs Freiburg

>18:00 CET
Dortmund vs Köln

Berlin had more inhabitants in 1939. It's the other way around for almost all cities.

Thinking of buying an apartment complex.

Good idea? Bad idea?

if bosz fails to win against köln tomorrow, then it's over. both our title aspirations and his future.

don't worry, the arabs moving there will shortly bring the population size back to 1939 levels

i wonder how that happened Swissanon, could you think of any reasons?

berlin is the shittiest city of germany anyways so who cares about their population lol

why is Berlin shitty? It's seen as one of thé hipster cities atm

>It's the other way around for almost all cities.
nah there are a few examples.

Wusste gar nicht, dass du Köln Fan bist lol

filled with communists, liberals, hipsters and arabs.

he did say almost, which is a correct statement

it's full of arabs, turks, leftists, white trash and politicians

is austrian bundesliga allowed

elaborate

>In Oberbayern ist ein 16-jähriges Mädchen Opfer einer Vergewaltigung geworden. Die Tat geschah auf dem Weg von einer Flüchtlingsunterkunft zur S-Bahnstation. Die Täter waren Afghanen im Alter von 27, 18 und 17 Jahren.
thank you Merkel

einzelfall la

>27
>>>/deutsch/

the turks and arabs are an improvement on the natives
berlin fags are the definition of white trash

zürich had a population of 440000 inhabitantes in the sixties. now its "only" 400000

Low rates gonna end soon. Found a few in nice areas but will have to negotiate down the prize :DDD

t. erkan özöguz

nothing is worse than turks and arabs

[spoiler]except for gypsies[/spoiler]

true. even the dumbest German would be average amongst arabs.

Berlin isn't that bad. mocking her is just a meme

you want to buy an entire apartment complex?
are you some kind of rich real estate investor?

or is that in detroit and it costs like 10 bucks?

Berlin is a fucking shithole. Receives 4 billion autism bucks a year from relevant states and even more money from foreign investors and it's still fucking shit. It's amazing how much money they pump into that turd and it does absolutely nothing.

Yes. I am not rich but I could likely get a loan.

>Yes

yes to what?
is it in detroit for a price of $10?

Yes i want to buy a complex
It will likely cost more than one millions dollar

Lel, it's a beautiful city; lots of green, nice buildings .
You clearly have never been there.

>more than one million dollar

filthy rich guy, give me some money plox
i'm a poor student and need it more than you

I don't have :DDDD

get a job

Where do u work Hun?

you want to buy a fucking one million dollar apartment complex, of course you have

give me $2,000

I do have a shitty 450€ job and get some money from the government for studying, but i need more!!!!

No. You see if need to loan that money and then repay it via rent generated.

I've been there 4 times, last time was a year ago. It got worse each time, I imagine it's fucking Somalia-tier now.

Nah, just aleppo-tier, so it's not that bad

>implying a bank is just going to give you a loan over 1 million dollar if you don't already have some considerable assets to your name

then again, this is basically how your banks caused the financial crisis of 2007/2008, so who knows....

If you'll allow me to weigh in. Berlin is very nice

That's the plan my man

berlin is LITERAL shit

end of discussion

This post is fake news

is this pic supposed to depict something nice in any way?

Perhaps

>a bland looking church (probably protestant) and an ugly as shit looking apartment complex in the background

Yep, that's Berlin.

Bavarian catholicuck pls

I guess you guys didn't learn anything and I should start investing in gold before the next financial crash comes along.

Desu people definitely didn't learn. I see tons of people flipping houses. The difference between those retards and me is that I know location matters.

i'm sitting on a 40k + capital that's just sitting there in the bank, should i buy gold with it random german from Sup Forums?

its classified

You own an apartment?
C'mooon. Tell me it'll be fun

no

Please?

Baden-Württemberg actually

You might, gold has fallen quite a bit in recent years after reaching its all-time high in 2011/2012

Whenever a serious crisis is happening in the world, the gold price explodes, so you will have to hope for some kind of disaster to happen, either a world war or another global financial crisis.

Or you just invest in bitcoins, the lads over on /biz/ believe it's the next big thing.

He's obviously working in the Swiss guard in the Vatican

Gold is not a great investment desu unless you hold a small amount relative to your assets

dont own an appartment, no. I lease one atm, maybe that should be my first priority (buying an app)

Especially with the rates in the Eurozone it would be a good idea to get a fixed rate so long as you can find one in a decent location.

investments in real estate, especially if you plan to live there yourself, are always a good idea

although you should probably wait until the ECB increases the interest rate, right now the real estate market in the EU is highly overpriced

>although you should probably wait until the ECB increases the interest rate, right now the real estate market in the EU is highly overpriced

the guy in charge of the ECB is actually Italian

although he did work for goldman sachs at some point....

after WW2 and the whole wall thing people realised that the city attracts negativity

I know who draghi is. Your advice of waiting for rates to rise is the Jewish trick

>clever investments are "jewish tricks"
>only jews can make clever investments, non-jews should purposely make stupid investments in order to prove they're not jewish

alt-right pls go

>Yes goy wait for rates to go up so that you have to pay more to Ari shekelstei's bank. Surely when they raise the rate by 25 basis points then prices will drop and everyone will flock away from real estate
Soren pls

h-hello

Hello buddy

Opinions on the benuldi and the red card?

Hi
Breddy clear benuldi

looked clear from where I sit as well

>From where I sit
And you didn't take pictures?
UGH

suck my balls

Also check the archive for "French" "Fans". There's a picture.

Post you're balls and maybe I'll suck them
t. studentin

dumbers is soooooo mad right now

So are you

I also heard some stories of Sup Forums tier autism among Mongbagdach "Ultras" by some friends who were in the away block.

>not allowed to hang a banner because MUH PROTEST
>being told by 16 year old dipshits that you're not a true fan
top wew

How has müller been credited with the first goal?
Ebin

Hello I'm back

>alcohol
wew

good night

Goodnight bby

I need to get up for work in almost exactly 24 hours...

Goooood night