Have a girl at work who looks like her

Have a girl at work who looks like her.

Should I ask her out?

You're an attention-seeking idiot.

So is that a yes or a no?

We know nothing about you or the circumstances you idiot, if there is some obstruction to you asking her out then maybe you should seek advice from friends.

Ask her out, no. Touch her as much as possible without fucking yourself up, yes.

>dating a co-worker
wew.

Honestly where the fuck else are you supposed to meet chicks? At the bar? Don't make me laugh.

Pootya toe oopa bum.

>friends

I hate my job. If fucking up with her on a date gives me a solid reason to quit, I would.

Maybe at the club, r-right?

>I hate my job. If fucking up with her on a date gives me a solid reason to quit, I would.
You should worry about getting fired for sexual harassment.

Volunteer work, friends of friends, social sports, church, getting caught going through their garbage looking for used tampons

At my stage of sexual experience that would be something I could be proud of.

i met my wife at work -- pretty strawberry blonde with blue eyes and a sunny disposition

>friends of friends
>friends

Where were you working?

>trying to meet girls in the first place

if you, too, are female, then yes

otherwise you are shit out of legos

Based on this post I think you should not ask her out. Befriend a girl that you don't want to fuck and work on your social skills.

>friends of friends
>friends

hospital

go get your roon-roon user

What if I can't make myself care about other people?

>"user, I'm afraid we're going to have to let you go"
>"What? Why?"
>"A co-worker filed a complaint against you"
>"That's bullshit!"
>"It says here you rattled a bag of legos in front of her face and asked if she wanted to go over to your house to 'play'"
>"Th-that's not sexual...it's an inside joke from my.."
>"It also says another co-worker found a photo-album of her feet on your desk with the photos ranked by 'sweetiness'"
>"tfw no qt autismo gf"
>"get out"

kek