Get fucking hyped

Get fucking hyped

BANE?

What did he mean by that pose?

>hope optimism and FUN

Please fucking neck yourself you god damn degenerate. You may as well cheer for marvel.

It'll all be capeshit.

>tonal shifts
>Hope
>optimism
>FUN

Jeez, we get it guys, you'll try to be more like Marvel in future

He's a big guy.

I fucking hate this board.

DUDE TONE SHIFTS EVERY MOVIE LMAO

I hated the post credit Suicide Squad scene.

Glad that Man of Steel and Bats v Supes didn't have one.
Really wish DC would stick to their initial vision.

he's implying that we're all big guys for him

Ah yes, Reddit the Actor doing meme movies, what a novelty.

>Doctor Snyder, i'm Rock

>very strategic meeting

Hopefully he doesn't completely JUST himself like Ben Affleck

HARD CORE

Depends on what he means. If he means Suicide Squad "fun", then I'm pretty much done with giving the movie universe of DC a chance.

If he means "hope and fun", as in it actually seems like the superheroes give a shit about protecting and saving people, and less grimdark except where it needs to be, then great. Maybe there's a chance for movie DC to save itself.

Superman actually needs to be fucking inspirational, and not "I'm so sad I'm pretty much Jesus"-Snyder type "inspirational". Kingdom Come "while all the other superheroes have forgotten what we're here to do, I'm out trying to protect these innocents" inspirational Superman.

CIA vs Black Adam movie incomming.

Rock will fix DC right bros?

Everyone loves him, he's currently the highest paid actor in hollywood and all his movies are successful.

>The Rock
>Reddit the actor

Stop.

John Cena can.

LOBO?

Surely he's actually a "hard core DC fan" and not just promoting a company he just signed a contract with.

I've lost count of how many times someone linked to the DCEU has said "hope and optimism" (in that order) and FUN since the BvS meltdown

>flavor of the year meme actor
>not reddit
Are you memeing?

I thought the DCEU wanted to be taken seriously? Why do they keep casting "actors" based on how tall they are or how ripped they can get?

He actually was actually critical of some of WB fumbles here and there, so he seems to care.

Based Rock confirming "tonal shifts"

DCucks and execs pretending nothing changed BTFO

What's the point of using Reddit as an insult when all it means is 'popular'?

t. RDJ

>Inb4 numale
>Inb4 shill
>Inb4 reddit

BlackAdam

Came to post this. Feel the same way.

I don't even care DC is already superior for me

8-9/10 comics and cartoons>6-7/10 movies

>fun, fun, fun, fun

Jesus, capeshit is pathetic, JL is going to be a garbage quipfest

>FUN

So how will DC cucks handle this? Didn't they say that Marvel is shit because it's fun?

But now it's good right?

Feeling reassured DC bros.

It's serious fun

Has this been confirmed already?

>flavor of the year
The Great One, The Brahma Bull, The Most Electrifying Man in All of Entertainment, the jabroni-beating, pie eating, trailblazing, eyebrow raising step off the break, put your foot on the gas, always ready to whoop some ass, People's Champion
get the fuck out you must be 18+ to post here

Fuckin weak. All his movies fuckin suck. Profitable crimes against art. The end

there are many popular films, tv shows and actors considered non-reddit, tourists like yourself draw the line between reddit as a pejorative and popularity to fit in or rationalise their pleb taste

>making a second post replying to protect yourself against hurtful words
guaranteed you're atleast 2 of those things you mentioned

>his movies are successful.
Moana

who?

I literally smelled what he was cooking from that post

I'll jump out after JL.

Have Billy Batson turn into Black Adam instead. Will make this so much more interesting.

How many big guys does DC has?

Can't knock the Rock

How can someone be hardcore in such thing?

>Everyone loves him
not me

Hope is here DCbros.

The movies suck tho

Because you're trash senpai

Only way I'd get excited is if he was playing Bruce Wayne

Why didn't they have Based Big Dog play AquaMan in the DCEU instead to be with his cuz

He's a big guy for me

>le fun xDDDD
another case of DC trying to be something they're not when the only thing they should do is improve on what they were doing last time. but NOPE, it's all about post-modernism these days

jabroni spotted

>Hope optimism and fun

They're really trying to ditch that gritty reboot shit

Name a good movie The Rock has been in that isnt The Rundown or Pain and Gain. Hes reddit the actor, every normie says "woah look hiw badass he is, hes totally the new Arnold x D" but in reality hes 50 years old and never had an iconic role like Arnold

>the most ruthless villain/anti-hero of all time

Black Adam confirmed.

Everyone who counts loves The Rock.

>Hope, optimism & FUN
Why do they hate the audience

There was no doubt they were meant to become more optimistic and hopeful after BvS (or maybe after JL) but you can just tell they'll go full fucking memes and quips after SS.

Ya finna be 18+ to post here ya pinhead.

Get a clue.

So he's going to be Darkseid?

nah that's marlon brando

Audibly laughed out loud.

Quality reference.

I keep telling you. He's 80 years old and he's dead.

Jeff Bridges

>i thought she was with you
>so i hear you can talk to fish

expect this x100 as affleck awkwardly tries to quip on par with rdj

GET

Someone get this hothead outta here

Zack is still creating pure DC kino

But the other movies will finally be successful despite slight commercialization

True DC fans will rewarded in this life in due time

Would you ever get drunk with The Rock, knowing that if you said one wrong thing he could snap, yank your pants off and pound your butthole into oblivion?

>The Rock is a fellow DChad
wewewewew DChad patricians has solidified their status.

Is that confirmed or just rumor?

>FUN

thats actually a shitty pick

>tfw you will nevr share some drinks with Supermang and The Rock...

Rock is a full bro. He wouldn't rape you. Worst case scenario you'd get drunk and he'd pick up a loli for you.

Rumor has it he likes teenage girls just below legal but people just look the other way because he's that beloved. Can't believe every blind item though.

Would I!

I would but only if Cavill joins too

>come together as friends
What did he mean by this?

>DCWorldsWillCollide
I have a feeling that they will do a reverse flashpoint and have flashpoint be the "good" universe

>Rumor has it he likes teenage girls just below legal but people just look the other way because he's that beloved. Can't believe every blind item though.

Damn it's been months since I kept up with the blind items. Thanks for reminding me.

Every now and again when I have a slow day at work I pore through them looking for juicy ones.

The one about Clooney being a pedophile, hence why he lives in Italy and the girl falling over the cliff at one of his parties is probably still the juiciest.

>MFW Dark Knight Rises is somehow better than any of the DCEU

>why aren't people coming to see our movies
>direction?
>no
>writing?
>can't be
>I know! star power! there aren't enough recognizable celebrities in our movies!
>Get the biggest name you can!

... okay this isn't funny anymore

shut the fuck up retard

y'all ready for more Snyder Stinkers with rotten ratings?

The Rock about to save the DCEU and Kino in general

based

at the same time :3

Every in Hollywood might as well be a pedo. I remember reading that one item about the two main actors from True Detective S1 having particular tastes.

>Somehow

You mean entirely

no black adam you stupid nigger

>Was pro wrestler
>Now one of hollywoods biggest celebrities
>Great singer as well
What can't he do?
>Inb4 float

save the DCEU