Is this there best album? I dont think so but it sure is good. /Beatles/ thread

Is this there best album? I dont think so but it sure is good. /Beatles/ thread

Not even. It's very inconsistent and IMO Beatles' songs on albums greatly vary in quality, I don't know how people could think otherwise. I think Revolver is their best.

its great. Such a wide variety of genres in their songs and almost no filler tracks

Revolver just doesn't have nearly the same peaks as White Album or Abbey Road for me. I'd put Abbey Road as their best just for how immaculate the second half of the album is, but the white album imo is their only other album that rivals abbey in terms of peaks. What does Revolver have that compares to Dear Prudence, Happiness is a Warm Gun, Blackbird and Rocky Raccoon?

Eleanor rigby

Eleanor Rigby and Tomorrow Never Knows are amazing.

>Almost no filler tracks
kek

>rocky raccoon
tfw still working on joke about Charles Manson flat out tripping balls and having to get up to change tracks when that appears

What's filler? Other than wild honeypie

sgt pepper's > hard day's night > revolver > white album > abbey road > rubber soul

THE

Piggies, Yer Blues, Everybody's got something to hide, Revolution 1, Good Night to name a few

>good night
>yer blues
>piggies
>filler

found the pleb

I feel it really comes down to personal preference. Each album has something unique about them, and really there isn't one definitive "best" Beatles album.

>good night
>yer blues
>piggies
>not filler

found the pleb

eleanor rigby is a good song but it gets old after so long

not him but yer blues is one of the best songs on the white album, i don't trust your judgement. one day you'll realize there is no filler on the white album

Rock criticism is garbage, and Scaruffi is no exception.

>eleanor rigby is a good song but it gets old after so long
>no filler on the white album

Found the pleb

The answer has always been Sgt. Peppers. White Album is so giving disorganized its embarrassing, Abbey Road is better but still not the god tier masterpiece its made out to be (same with Revolver)

Elanor Rigby is the obvious answer, yeah, and I agree. It's just a case of white album having more songs at that level if you ask me

Yer Blues, Everybody's Got Something to Hide and Revolution 1 are absolutely not filler

>alternative version of already released song
>Not filler
Okay kid

not their best album, but on it is my favorite beatles song Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da