Is asian music superior because they have a higher IQ?

Is asian music superior because they have a higher IQ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GmUeqr51LdE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to be dominated by Kawakami.

persona 5 is such a fucking masterpiece

It's not superior, Modern Asian music for the most part is innovative. They just copy other styles. Generalizing obviously.

asian music is boring because they have high iq
black music is soulful because they have low iq

>asian
Lets be real. Japan is the only good Asian country when it comes to music.

Define "Asian."

>implying
youtube.com/watch?v=GmUeqr51LdE
chinks got EP of the year last year

Why are these countries so shit at producing any good music?

lack of culture and westernization

Isn't innovative i meant.

Meh, Koreans have some decent stuff outside kpop and China has gems just by pure volume

japan is going to be uninhabitable in 50 years so how smart can they be

It Doesn’t Matter Where You Are or Where You’re From, Anyone From Anywhere In The World Can Make Great Music

they don't have higher iq, they just have more pushing by parents and the government from a young age. If you're good at math, you have to get the best grades possible and become an engineer. If you're good at gymnastics the government will drill you to insane lenghts to represent their country at the olympics or whatever. So all these people with exceptional "talents" are often just a product of an insane work ethic from a young age

Before I played Persona 5 I never knew I had a thing for teachers.

Also, is there any way to play the other Persona's without getting a Vita or something that I'll only use for that single game? Am I stuck having to emulate?

>Koreans have some decent stuff outside kpop
I'm not one of those /kpg/ spammers but honestly, if you don't have an irrational hatred of pop music, there's quite a bit of kpop that's at the very least a lot more competently made than most western pop.

>"they don't have higher iq, they just have more pushing by parents and the government from a young age"
>don't use the same logic for niggers

wrong

Persona 3 is on the ps3 virtual store and there is a psp version of 3 and 2 if you have one of those lying around. The only other legal way to play Persona 4 is a Playstation TV which is cheaper then a Vita.

Painfully wrong

woah............................. this........................................................is bustin.................muh bean.......

this

They lost the musical instrument lottery. Like seriously traditional Asian instruments are the perfect storm of "hard to play" and "doesn't sound very good even when played right".

But blacks don't have parents.

>lack of culture
you silly ignorant child of globalization

gamelan is very good

who are the 3 asian guys?

it sounds like an autistic kid with pots and pans

>B-B-BUT YOU DON'T GET IT

im ashkenazi jewish and all my music is fucking awful

see

Gamelan is on the same scale of Tuvan Throat Singing

I dont take anybody seriously when they say they like it and just assume theyre doing it for attention

t. earlet