Why are americans fat and stupid?

Why are americans fat and stupid?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Academic_Ranking_of_World_Universities
youtube.com/watch?v=30knrJBeyr0&ytbChannel=Dennis Tamayo
youtube.com/watch?v=NJ6xBaZ92uA&ytbChannel=seshingtons
youtube.com/watch?v=I-OaO-HWTDY&ytbChannel=IT0KATE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are Koreans so small and baby penisy?

>fat
True
>stupid
Untrue

>guaranteed_replies.jpg

because micro-penised Japanese raped their woman
lololol

are they?

Fat: subsidized corn and driving everywhere
Stupid: public education is underfunded and we're addicted to distractions

Bunch of asians, tbqh.

All of those colleges are in faggot liberal land coasts. I swear to you that any small town community college will give you a better valued wholesome eduucation than some faggot liberal hardford college

Why are Japs beta and incel?

this
A lot of peope there are fat, dunno why but it's a fact. They're not "stupid" though, It's a meme, most of them are smart people and interesting to speak with.

t.a guy being in USA

an american can be of any race

what are these rankings even based on btw? seems like the jew is at work here

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little thread about Americans up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The USA flag, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a superior country. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic jap NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "Why are americans fat and stupid?" You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Academic_Ranking_of_World_Universities

Why the fuck do you hate America?

It is a flawed system.

because they eat shit

>tfw your college is on that list
Man, life is disappointing.

burger make them fat

burger make them stupid

burger is curse of man and fall of civilization

this is america in one movie

youtube.com/watch?v=30knrJBeyr0&ytbChannel=Dennis Tamayo

ah, this explains it

basically the universities that can afford professors with a lot of nobel prizes etc and publish a lot of papers are ranked highly

so it means nothing and the jew is at work as I said, americans are still downies

youtube.com/watch?v=NJ6xBaZ92uA&ytbChannel=seshingtons

VERY good thread.

yes very good thread nippon-san

youtube.com/watch?v=I-OaO-HWTDY&ytbChannel=IT0KATE

>it means nothing
explain why almost all great scientists got their phd in universities on the list

did they?

i always thought that that rating was for mediocre tier scientific publications, barely anything groundbreaking

hi guys am European so am smart

bump

americans are fat and stupid

because.

American are RICH

take it back chink

yes, but they are the first world power; that's pretty paradoxical.

bump

americans are stupid and fat

Why is Japan so cute?