The cancer that is killing Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Y1rWasqPMA
youtube.com/watch?v=-H6TQJwrlkk
youtube.com/watch?v=5wnIs71n_kE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Luckily Day 69 is here to save the day

when the hell has anyone talked about big sean, mac miller, or denzel curry on Sup Forums?

>talk shit about Yeezus at all
>get five (you)s immediately from people calling you a retard
>OH YEAH ALL YOU IDIOTS THAT LIKE YEEZUS ARE KILLING MOO

fuck you

i honestly don't give a fuck about rap
What i think is killing Sup Forums besides the Sup Forumstards are the contrarians who literally say every single album is shit

But yeezus is actually hot garbage though

I absolutely agree. It's not even real rap like Young Jeezy or 50 Cent. It's rap for hipsters. Real niggas bump gangsta rap in tha whip.

I don't think people actually like Goblin don't worry.

See

Death Grips, Yeezus, and Danny Brown are leagues above all this other trendy amateur shit

Were you the same guy who posted this? If so KYS.

>Real niggas bump gangsta rap in tha whip.

>anyone who doesn't like the same things as me is cancer!!

are you 12?

fuck off whigger

Based 6ix9ine poster

Meant for

>music is killing Sup Forums
makes you think

>music

>dissing alt rap
Fuck you

2013+ mac miller is good

>"I don't like (c)rap cuz it's nigger music
>"so anyone who doesn't like the same things you do is cancer??"
Obviously not, faggot but some are retarded Sup Forumstards killing Sup Forums.

t. white boi

t. nigger

Trust me I'm telling these kids to fuck off and kill themselves as quickly as i can

fpbp

Actually I'm asian but thanks for playing

literally underage

You stupid nigger

If you weren't retarded you would know that elitism and contrarianism are pillars of this board, you fucking mongoloid

>we have every
>this thread day
what?

Never listened to them, but what are Run the Jewels like live? I'm going to some day festival in June and they're one of the acts playing

this unironically

wtf just say you hate 10’s hip hop, but don’t start whining that the board is fucked. Almost half of these albums arent even discussed on the board

I believe he means kanye in general.

Where are all the electronica fags? I expect most of them to be underage but still, you'd expect some contrarian to be raging in a thread somewhere. Just haven't seen one yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=2Y1rWasqPMA
youtube.com/watch?v=-H6TQJwrlkk
youtube.com/watch?v=5wnIs71n_kE

....is 99% awful taste across the board.

The albums marked with red are cancer, the rest aren't.

>implying op pic related is """music"""

I used to think Yeezus was horrible. I left it for 4 years and now I think it's one of Kanye's most exciting and interesting albums, even if at times it makes me roll my eyes.

Think about how many people have uttered the phrase "Hurry up with my damn croissants." That's some power.

green is good albums

How can I be underage and on Sup Forums for the last 10 years?

Because the Internet, Awaken My Love, Big Fish Theory, Atrocity Exhibition, Doris, IDLSIDGO, Flower Boy, BP and NLDW are all good though

hell, id even go as far as saying WOLF and GOBLIN are good

>anyone I dislike is Sup Forumstard

>the contrarians who literally say every single album is shit
This only applies to Sup Forumscore. Once something reaches a certain level of popularity here, you're bound to find people who don't like it. Start talking about more obscure niche music and you're not nearly as likely to find negative posts.

this. The fewer people who know about something, the fewer people there will be to shit on it. Usually if you make a thread on something people don't talk about a lot or at all on Sup Forums, really the only people who are going to know about and be willing to talk about it are people who like the album. The reason albums get shit on is because Sup Forums circlejerks them and people have different opinions.

cherry bomb is better than flower boy and both wolf and goblin

if you talk about more obscure niche music you'll get the "haha fucking poseurcore" posters, there's no way to win other than listening to the absolute most obscure shit possible but if you do that nobody responds at all

Death Grips are conscious, hard working artists who are nothing like any of the other artists on this shit list

SCUM GANGGGGGGGGGG

because you were 6 when you first started browsing lmao

marked out Mac and left RtJ, you should hang yourself asap
remove lil pump and awaken my love, add Good AM and IDLS and this is okay

People only like shit like Lil Pump ironically... r-right?

Fuck you Imperial is great.
Also,
>death grapes
>Not cancer

Why does no one like imperial? It's actually one of the best rap albums of 2016, and doesn't even get discussed anyway.

it's just trendy and very ordinary