So, who is he Sup Forums

So, who is he Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gvg9d7_rp1k
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sim_Aloo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Snoke duh

It would be amazing if it were Plageus. Palpatines betrayed master hiding in shadows waiting for him to die. Fucking kino.

But its probably just some new with lord from nowhere.

Plagueis

Moff Tarkin

If it's not PlagueJuice it could be anyone and it'd be the same emotional response

I fucking hate him
he looks like a zbrush warm-up exercise

mace windu

darth vaders dark side force ghost

Ezra Bridger, duh.

I don't know, but I can't wait to but the shirt, poster, toys, backpack and tie-in novels when they reveal it!

Prometheus Senior

Han Solo

he needs a hug.

Gallius Rax. This is the only answer that makes sense every other post in this thread is stupid./thread

Sheev

the only right answer

What if he's not any of these people and he's just some dude that jew jew made up?

turns out that's exactly what he is.

He looks like a Morrowind character.

A fucking white male.

A
SITH
LORD?

>when you nut but she keeps sucking

it's still sucking you reddit newfag

>supreme leader
Wow, this guy is about as menacing as Kim Jong Un.

Great writing.

Bane?

chancellor valorum

Either Mace Windu (with Finn being his force dormant son that Ren was keeping an eye on), or Plagueis who switched bodies from Sheev to Darth Vader shortly after Anakin's Spirit left his body.

This would be kino desu.

The old decrepit dying white race, obviously.

this. I guarantee he's some new character from nowhere

Anakins body possesed by the dark side of the force.
Hence the deep scarring, white skin, and knowledge of the past.

This desu.

It's the brother who killed his sister after they got force powers from the force tree eons ago

the first order means that his group traces back to the origins of the force

this is the only possibility

I know whose gonna stop him

he is Darth Snoke from the mind of J.J. Abrams

>I'm sure it's an epik tweest involving deep lore callback to a character mentioned in a single line of dialogue in one of the prequels that only the most hardcore of autists could possibly remember despite the fact that literally everything we've seen from Disney SW tells us that's the exact opposite of their intent!

He's OC you fuckwits. The people in who create these movies don't even know what a Plageus is.

youtube.com/watch?v=gvg9d7_rp1k

I dunno that seems like some pretty obvious misdirection

>that only the most hardcore of autists could possibly remember

Hardly.
It is very well known who Sidious' master is if you even have a passing interest in the lore.

Not to mention that even level 1 viewing of the Pt makes Plageuis important since through his story Palpatine manages to turn Anakin.

Why is Abrams such a hack? He had all possibilities for Snokes Design and he went for the most generic pale old guy with black robe horseshit.
And the face looked really fucking bad. Even the sculpture in OPs picture looks better. And even it plays with the idea of him wearing something pompous like a golden fabric.

>plagueis is some obscure character only autists know about
>Snoke must be clearly some side character from a new novel

Okay

OLD

WHITE

MAN

But Siduous killed him. This will piss me off tbwhwyf

My 9 year old son claims he's Mace Windu, but I don't know where he got that idea from or if he just made it up.

There's a video on this theory. It basically goes:

>Mace survived the fall and was left scarred and deformed from the force lightning
>Mace Windu was obsessed with obtaining "balance" with the force, that is balance of the Dark and the Light side.
>Mace believed he was the chosen one, not Anakin as we believed he demonstrated this balance more than anyone.
>Mace's signature "one handed swing" move is used by Ren several times in his fight with Rey, which would indicated Snoke is actually Mace
>Ren was chosen by Snoke as he demonstrates a conflict with neither being entirely devoted to the dark or light side, thus showing a possibility with mastering a "balance" of the force.

Sim Aloo
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sim_Aloo
/thread

uncanny

Mace Windex

Your wife's son?

yfw this ends up being true

that feelio when my planet gun go boom

One of the other advisors shows up in Rogue One and gets mentioned in at least one of the novels. I'm willing to bet if it's an advisor, it would be that one.

Darth Revan

He's somebody new. They've got a slate people. Gotta put a flick out every year.

There isn't a whole lot of material from the EU they're going to draw from. Deal with it.

I genuinely feel bad for the idiots that don't realize he's a new character

Bane?

his character was based on keeping people from dying or creating life.

Perfect way to make the new bad guy even badder is to say he tricked the last bad guy and lied and actually survived in some form

>Snoke spelled backwards is Mace Windu
maeks u rlly think..........................

He really takes after our family bull.

I hate the design. Its really bad. If they couldn't have thought of anything better they could have waited and shown him in a future film like they originally did with Sheev.

The people that make Star Wars ARE hardcore autists. Jar Jar Abrams probably has an encyclopedic knowledge of the Darth Vader's glove, even if he can't actually make a great SW film.

so it was all a game..

I bet he will be really small in stature when he is revealed

TIL Sheev killed his master, Darth Plagueis, right the night before he told Anakin about him and his legend
Now ain't that crazy? It's canon too

He's probably a new character with a story that connects into the prequel trilogy or before.
At least, I hope that's the case. Most people complain that they keep going on with Skywalkers and yet want this villain to somehow be related to it all.

idk

the guy that announced krennics presence to vader on mustafar

right. would have worked better if Snoke was a hot teenaged girl.

> inb4 DON'T YOU KNOW WHO THAT PIC IS OF
> ARE YOU ENTIRELY IGNORANT OF STAR WARS CANON
> INCLUDING THE EXTENDED UNIVERSE,
> THE GAMES AND ALL THE FANFIC
> GOD I HATE YOU FUCKING LIGHTWEIGHTS

The death sticks guy.

He's a Whill. Ancient mystical force users from 1000s of years ago

Would they actually pull that stuff from the Star Wars early drafts?

They've reworked it and started using it in a few books which makes me think that's what they're prepping for.

> Elan Sleazebaggano? I thought I killed you!
>I'm immortal. It turns out that death doesn't stick for me.

He is the galaxy's reckoning.

So how it is to be a father of a jedi?

He killed his master long before he even met Anakin you tard

It's either Plagueis or I'm going to be pissed at John Williams for playing the Plagueis music.

It's Vader's Sithside. Deal with it

posting some pasta collected from previous threads.

1 surviving imperial inquisitor- these guys have been poping up in the EU for decades and are in the new EU as essentially low level dark jedi used by the emperor to root out surviving jedi. They have some sith training but they are intentionally undertrained and are not sith and thus do not violate the prophecy, this is the most likely answer and thus the most boring.

2. He is Sheev's son, Sheev tried to kill him because family is a weakness thus the face, this would allow him to be powerful and have sith knowledge without the need for further explanation, and it fits the generational theme of the sequels. It's also kinda stupid (look up trioculous from the old EU I dare you).

3- He is from a non-sith darkside tradition like the Nightsisters who survived from the old canon. Like the inquisitor theory its a little boring and would require some explanation of what they were doing for six movies but I think this is what disney is going to go with in the end.

4- Snoke isn't actually a force user but is in fact a dark side researcher/Archaeologist/acolyte. He worked for the empire uncovering sith secrets for the emperor. This gives him enough knowledge to train Kylo. Possibly supporting this is the fact that Kylo Ren rather than Snoke is the leader of the Knights of Ren, this despite being Kylo's master.

Probably. Rogue One mentions the Whills. They're bringing some of that stuff into canon.

So why doesn't Kylo know its him? Is Vader embarrassed of his grandson?

He killed plagueis the night before he's elected chancellor. He meets anakin at qui gon jinns funeral soon afterwards

He's the aborted first child Padme never told Anakin about. Guess who the father was.

Jar Jar.

Lest we forget that it was Jar Jar that allowed Palpatine to ascend to power.

This would be the most retarded thing ever.

Mace Dindu?

>But its probably just some new with lord from nowhere.

Plageus is basically the same thing senpai.

Not Plagueis, you can bet money on that.

He's a new character.

>It is very well known who Sidious' master is if you even have a passing interest in the lore.

Come on now.

Outside the Darth Darth Binks theory, I have always digged this theory. It makes sense and is better than some EU-level character like Plageus.

Is that the renowned interracial breeding grounds?

You can't reason with EU autists.

Just laugh at them when 8 comes out and they move the goal posts into "it's a huge twist saved for episode 9!"

Holy crap I forgot all about Trioculus.

This.

Probably the real emperor, or a botched clone of the emperor. In a Universe where they've already established cloning, there is no reason why they wouldn't explore that again. Maybe he is a mixture of Anakin and Palpatine in an effort to make some supreme force being.

I will laugh SO HARD

Either Plagueis or a new character, it doesn't really make sense for it to be anyone else. Mace Windu would be funny but full retard, and they would never in a million years dare to use Jar Jar considering how infamous he is.

I don't think it's far-fetched for Disney to take from the prequels, they've already selectively referenced some stuff from it.