JUST
U
S
T

holy SHIT

brutal

ROASTED

Based Bill

the funny thing is that I have no idea who Bill Mitchell is but I know who Biggs is

REKT

Underage b&

and the funny thing is that bill mitchell is right and jason comes off as sad and pathetic.

I follow Bill on twitter and I have no idea where the hell he came from or how he made a name for himself

Who are either of these people?

The pie fucker, and some radio host

The funny thing is I don't know who either of them are

Jason Biggs is the one from American Pie.
Don't know who the other is, must be someone well known in america or something

Nice.

>I can get 1000 likes

Only women give a shit about that

Jason Biggs is the real hollywood success story

>Be normal looking young dude
>not good at acting, play the same character in every movie (the awkward dude who gets with the right girl in the end) with a decent group of friends
>still be in one of the most iconic teen movies of its era
>get paid a shitton to do awful sequels where you don't really even act
>leave after a few years so you can spend some money while you're still young
>tfw set for life and not having to work

is Bill jealous? that's the way to do it, fuck being like Deniro or Pacino and acting for 3+ decades.

dank twitter screencap
Dank meme
I rank this thread kino/10

BASED
A
S
E
D
fpbp

ok

He's an actor from Teenage Mutant Ninja Cucks.

tee hee hee superbr00tal rektkino

The only thing that is sad in that is how concerned the other guy is with getting likes

>fuck being like Deniro or Pacino and acting for 3+ decades.
they did it because they wanted to, not because they needed to. Also, people will remember them past their generation, if that matters. I don't know if jason is "set for life"

le well played le m'lord

Respectable digits.

>I enjoy folowing you
>but

he asked for it 2bhwy my bois

Jason Biggs is just a case of Hollywood nepotism failing.

>look like the most Jewish actor since Adrien Brody
>naturally get cast as the lead in a mega-franchise comedy series
>the epitome of Jewish dads Eugene Levy cast as father
>go on to make a dozen really shitty comedy movies like every other Jew actor
>portrays a Jewish character in virtually all of them
>suddenly it comes out that despite the curly Jewfro, massive nose, whiny voice, neurotic personality and big rodent teeth this fucker isn't Jewish at all
>not one fucking drop
>career quietly ends

He fucked a pie.

>Getting butthurt over tweets
lel

JEWED

Imagine given a shit about how many likes your individual tweets get.

Biggs isn't the one looking bad here/

dat reading comprehension

>pie-fucker talks shit

>>but
I can't show my power level.

> I have no idea who Bill Mitchell is

He BTFO all the professional pollsters

Bill also predicted a few weeks or a month before the election that Trump would win with 100% certainty. A bold post to make when all polls showed otherwise.

dem der dup dep dep pie

god damn

He is the king of kong

Broken clock, etc... Plenty of people predicted a Trump victory but very few had any sound reasoning for doing so. His only "point" regarding social media and rally attendance wasn't even relevant.

Who is Bill Mitchell?

I love normies whose minds get opened to the vast trolling opptunitys the internet provides.

ironically biggs isn't even jewish. surprised me when i found that out.

The fuck? What is he then?

Nobody predicted a Trump victory, not even fucking Donald J Trump himself.

Mitchell just pointed out how fucked the polls were and how everybody was repeating flawed data.

>sound reasoning
He's an expert on polling, he pointed out the flawed oversampling of democrats in every single poll that was put out and used that to come to his conclusion
That's pretty sound reasoning, shill

Yeah, the popularity of a candidate isn't relevant to how many people will vote for him at all.

I could have told you Hilary lost months ago when the FBI leaks came out and the media was reporting on Trump non-stop. I was not surprised one bit he won. She put up a terrible campaign and the media lies were painfully obvious to anyone with a critical eye.

W I T N E S S E D

No, see, Hillary threw around so much money she forgot the polls she paid to have heavily skewed were even skewed.

>i knew from the start
>any 'reasonable' person would understand

everyone was surprised, you included, you cunt

fpbp

>Nobody predicted a Trump victory
Stop being a fucking retard. I have a dozen friends alone that bet money on him winning; they didn't have any logic behind it, just a "gut" feeling. It's easy to make a correct prediction when there's only two possible outcomes.

Interesting argument, considering Hilary was the more popular candidate by over two points. "I could have told you" and "I was not surprised" are worthless statements in the context of predictive analysis.

>The Jewiest looking non-Jew.

He probably got black-listed for putting this as his bio

>the people i disagree with are corrupt! that's why they're gonna win!
>...
>clearly they were both corrupt and incompetent because they didn't win!

I have no idea who either of these people are

prediction is not guessing

>the popularity of a candidate isn't relevant to how many people will vote for him at all
guess hillary should have won then since most of the country voted for her

>whoops

New York guido

Nah. I'm being honest. Not from the start, either. A year ago I thought Hilary would win for sure. But around mid-2016 I started seeing the momentum he was getting was not stopping, whereas Hilary was very stagnant. She was not connecting to people and her own party were torn between voting for her and hating her for what she did to Bernie. Scandal after scandal.

The more popular candidate in obviously biased and skewed polls means nothing to me.

Keep crying about that. What matters is swing states, not California and New York. An idiot could tell you she was going to win those states.

How painfull must that be.
That you have all the negatives, but get non of the positives

It can be, if there is no/unsound logic behind the prediction. I can predict a coin flip will land on heads without having a reason why. I can predict the Texans will win the superbowl based on specious reasoning like "they're overdue for a win". Not sure why you're inventing definitions instead of using the actual meaning of words

>The more popular candidate in obviously biased and skewed polls means nothing to me.
The more popular candidate as in she won the popular vote by several million votes. If your argument is that "I predicted Trump because he was clearly more popular based on social media and rallies", then unfortunately that's not a legitimate point, since he demonstrably was *not* the more popular candidate.

A faggot pie fucker

wasn't complaining you illiterate fucking cuck, i voted trump and don't give a shit about hillary. just saying you can't predict a win based on POPULARITY when trump LOST THE POPULAR VOTE and claim that you're a fucking oracle or something.

Invalid comparison as popular vote doesn't win elections. New York and California don't decide elections.What matters is the momentum and popularity he had in swing states which was more so than HRC.

I shouldn't have to clarify I wasn't talking about states that stood no chance of flipping.

ok. but betting is not prediction. only a guess with accepted risk.

>most of the country

She won big because of wide margins in California and New York City which are overwhelmingly liberal
She could've only won six states and still won the popular vote

>just saying you can't predict a win based on POPULARITY when trump LOST THE POPULAR VOTE and claim that you're a fucking oracle or something.
You, like the rest, need to take a class in swing states 101.

>still using made up definitions
"Prediction" does not imply any level of knowledge.

>A prediction (Latin præ-, "before," and dicere, "to say"), or forecast, is a statement about an uncertain event. It is often, but not always, based upon experience or knowledge
>but not always

Stop posting.

you, like the rest, need to take a lesson on strawmen. shoulda figured you fucking retards would start on the "muh popular vote doesn't matter" shtick and completely miss the point

>muh internet points
If he left it with 'Didn't you used to be an actor?', would have been great. But right now it just looks like bickering kids.

>It is often
Not him but you just BTFO yourself. When something "often" means something, that's an implication.

using dictionary definitions is always difficult. obviously on an etymological basis it simply means saying something will happen before it happens. however it doesn't literally mean that in all contexts, and when you claim to have genuine foresight because you flipped a coin correctly, you are misleading based on a privileged position.

who is bill mitchell?

It's not a strawman. I was always talking about swing states because that's who decides the election. It's not my fault you don't understand how the electoral college works and assumed I meant everyone in the nation.

I'm with you user

>I guess he is just a Trump shill?
>OP's picture is just one nobody who was in a couple movies vs another no body who has twitter?

>you can't predict a win based on POPULARITY when trump LOST THE POPULAR VOTE and claim that you're a fucking oracle or something.
believe it or not, it's possible to gauge a candidate's popularity in select locations or among certain types of people

trump won because of the midwest swinging. you could very well have predicted the results based on his popularity among typical democrats in ohio, michigan, wisconsin, who went red this time

No idea who Bill MItchell is but he seems like a bitch. Jason Biggs is a massive cunt and annoyingly unfunny, the last time I saw him was some outtakes from that lesbian show where he thought farting was still funny, and proceeded to do it while filming. The disgust from his castmates was apparent, he's just an unfunny loser who needs to wake up and realize he's not in his 20s anymore.

Rekt

Popular vote doesn't mean shit in a regional system where everyone knows the popular vote doesn't mean shit.

In California alone, there were 1.7 million registered Republicans that didn't vote, knowing that it wouldn't have mattered, compared to 400k registered Dems that didn't vote. Not to say he definitely still would have won, as she'd get similar gains in solid red states. Not even saying the electoral college is a better system. But using a different voting system would have had a massive impact on regional turnout, to the point that any application of results from one system onto a prediction of the other is just fucking stupid.

Holy shit.

>48% with like 50% turnout
>most of the country

Are you actually retarded or just baiting?

He's a falseflag "Trump supporter".

has-been vs never-was

So if I had said "Donald Trump will win in the largest landslide in electoral college history," and you had said "Donald Trump will narrowly lose," who would've been more right?

That's basically the Bill Mitchell "victory." He said Trump would win in a landslide, despite massive voter fraud, that the polls were rigged, etc. And Trump ended up losing the popular vote and winning the electoral college by swinging aprox. 186,000 votes.

So Nate Silver was actually closer to the truth in any sort of objective statistical measure than Bill Mitchell was.

Nobody cares about muh popular vote.

Trump only won those states by margins of a few thousand votes, and in some of them the people who voted for every office but president could have swung the election the other way if they had chosen someone. That's far from the soaring popularity you're claiming

literally who x2

I never claimed a "soaring popularity". Nice strawman.

>Nate Silver was actually closer to the truth