Is this the biggest meme team in soccer now?

Is this the biggest meme team in soccer now?

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/amcsu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

aka bandwagon?

Sort of. They get shilled on this board 24/7 nowadays. But I don't think there's any legitimate support here.

>having fans and winning is now considered a "meme"
Sorry, we were occupied taking the MLS by storm and elevating the standard of play in American soccer. Did we step on your shoes?

Do you actually believe this?

t. Reddit

You have to go back.

All I know is I very much like their logo, very classy.

Looks to be that way.

>implying
have a look at the crowd today, i'll be there drinking a $3 beer with my wife, gf, and friends. enjoy your football, a sport for bbc obsessed wytes exclusively.

Do any niggers attend the games?

Probably not many. But they wave gay poz flags everywhere.

I find it so weird how burgers can like a team that was just created, basically every football team in the world has fans because it's like 100+ years old.

It makes no sense to me, in apehoop it happens too "franchises" move town and then the people there are supposed to like those teams

If you think about it, isn't it the same for every club during its creation? You have to start somewhere right?

you support a team because it represents your community
admittedly in american sports this is tenuous because everything is controlled by the league, but the idea is the same.
the age and history of teams might seriously increase the size and attitude of a fanbase, but that doesn't mean a team with no history has no fanbase at all

having said that, I find the pre-season promotion stuff for these teams where people are waving scarves and declaring themselves diehard fans before their team has played a single game infuriatingly plastic even if it's commercially necessary

College football is the amerifat equivalent of soccer fandom I think. The universities are part of the communities and institutions with long history. That's probably why it's the most fanatic fandom in the states.

I wish FIFA would break apart the MLS already. But every time I think about MLS fans actually getting a better league and improving the soccer health in the country, I remember they're a bunch of numale queers.

ATL native here. The team was super cringey during its pre-existence flurry, but the large population of soccer fans who have had nothing to do in this city have gotten behind the team in an honest way since.

People realized soccer is more exciting than strike out ball, but we will have to see how it goes if we have some rough years in the future.

streamable.com/amcsu

A T L

Soccer is for fags.

Honeymoon effect of a new stadium.

Die hard fans right here.

>Regina Montgomery, 58, of Atlanta, doesn't describe herself as a soccer fan, but she climbed 56 steps up to her corner perch in section 334 so she could take in the atmosphere from the nose bleeds. She's been a Falcons season-ticket holder for 16 years and will be much closer to the action in section 105 on Sunday.

this desu
attendance will drop off dramatically in a few season when they go to shit
just like all other atl sports

No, but quite a few based black men do you human turd racist.

>muh based black man
Holy fuck, you people actually exist lmao