FUCK YOU, IT'S YEAR!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-YFyu9aAZow
youtube.com/watch?v=H18RUB1cxfI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

link?

youtube.com/watch?v=-YFyu9aAZow

Nice eyelashes, qtptootee

If you think Jack is worse than Josh, you need to go back.

I think they're both bad. Jack is just more tolerable but he sucks at making jokes (he got triggered when Mike and Rich joked about 9/11 in the Star Wars Holliday BOTW) and seems like an autist.

The best way to start off the year is with some classic RLM elitism

DUDE HOLLYWOOD SUCKS AMIRITE LMAO BUT WERE STILL GONNA DEVOTE OUR ENTIRE YEAR TO DISCUSSING IT HAHA BUT DONT EVER FORGET THAT WE ARE BETTER THAN IT AND WITH OUR SUPERIOR INTELLIGENCE AND FILM KNOWLEDGE WILL SPEND THE ENTIRE YEAR IRONICALLY OBSESSING OVER IT HAHA

Fucking cunts

fpbp

So RLM's relationship with Hollywood is just like your relationship with RLM then?

don't forget that Mike will love at least half of the movies they'll shit on in that video (just like jurassic world)

fpbp

Jack isn't even bad, he's just not as funny as Mike, Jay and Rich. But he makes me laugh at least once an ep., whereas I don't think Josh has ever said anything remotely funny.

Man calm the fuck down
They're being sarcastic

Their entire content catalog is not meant to ever be taken seriously

Its another form of their elitism - where they insulate themselves from criticism through increasingly "ironic" and appearingly-detached but deeply reactioanary content (see: all the Rogue One videos)

Fucking hate these cunts

>replying to a post that uses that many caps.

DUDE WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING LMAO

I finally get why they are so popular here, they have the same thought process as the retards that killed the board, they live for shitty genre, capeshit and horror stuff but they hate most of it, except for the mediocre Marvel stuff, and they are incredibly apathetic about any kind of adult cinema.
They are basically anti-art plebs and they are more cancerous than people that just watch christian or fedorah movies.

So is "elitism" your new buzzword for RLM. I think I've seen it pop up in almost every RLM thread today when I've never seen it used before.

Mike is kind of a pleb. Jay likes artsy movies. The reason why they pretty much review big hollywood movies and capshit is because that's what people watch.

If they talked about a bunch of gay French arthouse movies maybe you an your faggy film school friends would watch it, but they'd go backrupt in a month.

Yes, they should devote their channels to movies that get released in less than 100 theaters nationwide

makes sense

They should watch more foreign movies. I think even Stuckmann watched The Wailing and Handmaiden.

that's from 2015

90% of foreign films suck.
About the only time they watch them is on Best of the Worst.

Let's face it, there's a reason why every movie theater in the world mostly or only shows American movies.

I don't think Jay is an artfag, i just think he probably watches other movies than don't involve assplosions or people dressed in spandex, he is a normie.

The rest are lower than normies, i don't think Mike has ever watched a movie than doesn't has at least 30 minutes of cgi characters.

They have plenty of opportunities to talk about anything that is not a souless blockbuster, they don't.

How long before Plinkett becomes FilmStruck exclusive?

This is the kind of post i expect on a RLM thread.

>people that just watch christian or fedorah movies.
what

Hollywood sucks except for all those good Hollywood movies but yeah Hollywood sucks lmao lol remakes lol superhero films haha these movies are good but Hollywood sucks lol wheres the original movies what statistics show more original movies are coming than ever Hollywood sucks lmao wow Hollywood sucks haha they dont care about quality at all wtf what happened to Hollywood caring about the quality of their movies hey look at the ROTTEN TOMATOES score for this new movie ROTTEN TOMATOES a online rating system fully embraced by Hollywood to the point where movies are cut to ensure they met the quality of a fresh score on ROTTEN TOMATOES but whatever lol Hollywood doesnt care about quality anymore wheres the original movies but also it doesnt matter how good the movies are if its a superhero movie or a remake or LOL we dont watch animated movies at all because those are for kids lmao dont forget we are super intelligent film guys but dont call us super intelligent film guys because we dont call ourselves super intelligent film guys and we fill our vids with low effort jokes and skits that are impossible to criticize because they are intentionally low quality haha so please dont criticize us because we keep our content casual unlike other youtubers we dont care about but secretly care about a lot enought to make a 15 minute parody video of them but we dont care about them because we put no effort in our videos even though we put a lot of effort but we mask our effort with the persona of putting in no effort and we mask how much we care about other peoples opinion of us with casual detachment from Hollywood and from other youtubers

haha

RLM fans, ladies and gentlemen.

Jesus fucking Christ calm the fuck down

You know, people that were memeing Damian Chazelle, or whatver his name is, should watch this and learn whats dishonesty.
Why the fuck do they bitch about these movies if is the only thing they watch?

I was wrong. It seems like Stuckmann doesn't watch anything foreign except anime.

But Hollywood does kinda suck though.

I mean as a collective, they can and often put good content. But Hollywood itself sucks. The geographical space sucks. The people that live there suck. Their politics suck. That vapid celebrity insane culture that permeates the air over there sucks.

That's why actors who want to remain sane of live off a semblance of a normal life live outside of it.

>watches normalfag korean movies
>thinks he's better than hollywoodfags

pretty much this

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH I HATE THESE SHITTY BLOCKBUSTER MOVIES!!
>WWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAA PEOPLE WERE MAD AT ME BACAUSE R1
>Now lets watch all these shitty blockbusters every single week of the year and also, we are going to 'ironically' watch these shitty 80s horror movies.
By now they pretty much became dependent of consuming shit, no ration of good cinema can cure their plebness.

That's the point. They are mainstream Korean movies and they haven't seen them. I'm not complaining about them nit watching The Death of Louis XIV or Cemetery of Splendour.

Mike will like Power Rangers for being schlock, screencap this

They talk about relevant movies. They watch more movies than that, which get partially discussed in their catch-up videos.

Why is WW, It and even Baywatch, which seems like a 21 Jumpstreet tier movie, trash?

What make them trash for the makers of Space Cop?

You need to calm down, bro. Maybe you should just not watch RLM if they trigger you this much.

Pic unrelated, right?

Still not single foreign movie. Where is Elle? I thought they liked Verhoeven?

>everything sucks and nothing can be enjoyed the youtube channel

FUCK YOU,

IT'S FOREVER

>relevant

Sorry, buddy, but nobody cares about foreign movies. Even foreigners prefer to watch hollywood movies over their domestic.

Maybe you shouldn't worry so much about if other people watch foreign films or not, you pretentious cunt.

Look at the views on their recent True Stories video vs their other recent videos and you'll see why they don't cover smaller or foreign stuff more often.

They don't watch them.

>from the makers of Space Cop

>tfw Jay's hairline is receding

And you know every movie they personally watch that they don't cover on their shows?

Even if they don't, what's your point? All your posts just stink of "I'm better and smarter because I watch foreign films."

Get fucked.

Looks the same as it always has.

Define foreign. They've reviewed other Anglo movies.

And they reviewed that Indian robot movie, which was like the biggest movie in India ever. Spoilers, it was garbage which is why they don't review Bollywood movies.

I think they'd reviewed some other European movies, or at least referenced them. But the problem is few people watch foreign movies outside of that country. I've lived in 3 countries other than the US and even there the theaters are like 50+% Hollywood.
They barely talk about American non-blockbusters for the same reason, they want to reach the widest audience.

Jay had another series for lesser known movies, unfortunately I think it was all horror shit, but the views were super low.

They complain all the time about the state of modern cinema. It's getting old, especially considering their lack of interest in film in general.

They make comedy videos. You're taking this shit too seriously. Just don't watch them if you're this triggered.

POST LINK

I like RLM, but Space Cop was garbage, I didn't even finish it. Sucks too, it was just some in-joke sketch that wen on way too long. 'might have been OK if it was 15 or 20 minutes.

I hope if they make another movie it isn't intentionally shit. But I think they wont because they know people will criticize it, making a purposefully bad movie sort of side steps that.

They are never going to make somthing non-ironic ever, because they know they are hacks.
Go back and watch the vid when they talk about Blue Ruin and Murder Party and you can see how dead Jay's eyes turn, he is ashamed that a dude with minimal support and little money made 2 actual good movies.
Mike doesn't cares thou, he is dead inside.

Nice projection, bro.

I think it's because they are actually funny and have some clever ideas in their videos.

Not saying they are all good though. Best of the Worst is quite boring (except for #6 I think, which is hilarious) and several other things are hohum.

And as Sup Forums mentions loads of times... sometimes they have foolish opinions.

Hit the nail on the head. Space Cop isn't just shit, it's unwatchable. The layer of irony covering it all up makes it even worse.

Is Mike's head gaining weight?

from the other thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H18RUB1cxfI

also, shouldn't they love january due to the 100% schlock content

>248 views
>3,351 patrons

>Their entire content catalog is not meant to ever be taken seriously

i think the entire point of that anons post was: if you're devoting that much time/energy to something, you automatically lose the "i'm just doing this ironically"-card.

Same reason you asked why. You felt the need to express your dissatisfaction for something, but for them they grew up enjoying movies, and like most of us having come to see movies as more of a promotional gimmick to make money in which there is little if no effort to entertain beyond looking, and sounding good.
Movies have always been about making money but there were, and still are in some rare instances when the story attempts to provide something that peaks our interest in the characters, or story.
Most movies are made similarly to a paint by numbers painting in which specific statistical trends are collected as data to make movies with an intention to attract target audiences.

So basically the movie industry which only cares about getting people to buy tickets, even if there is nothing interesting about the characters or the story. So, since movies are made to sell tickets, sale merchandise with no real care to story, don't you believe people who think this should be allowed to make videos to entertain people with their dissatisfaction of characters, and story lacking depth?

damn brah you blew that guy out

fucker didn't even respond he's so upset

Jack has watched anime so he's automatically the best.

POST THE FUCKING LINK

Josh isn't supposed to say anything funny, and he doesn't try either, but he is supposed to be made fun off when he tries to get serious discussion going.

he is also apparently a stand in when no one of the main cast has any time.

hey

Honestly I don't hate Josh on reView, kinda like how Jack is decent on Pre Rec. He is insufferable on everything else though.

>Jack is decent on Pre Rec
go to bed jack

>no disney products in that pic

hmm really made me think........

theyre on the take

this.

really makes you think......

Yet another example of their smug elitism "ironic" lack-of-effort

They make it a joke that they focus so much on Hollywood's uncreativity that they can't name original movies, but in real life they actually focus too much on their feeling of superority over Hollywood's 'uncreativity' that hey cant name any original movies

It really reminds me of Donald Trump in sheer amount of hypocritical projecting

Really hate these bastards

neither are in this video you gossiping faggot

>not another Rogue One video
are they slipping?

>smug
>cringe
>ironic
>problematic

Try composing a sentence without buzzwords next time faggot

>2015
You god damn ape