Why do you hate us?

Why do you hate us?

Because of your content presentation system. There is no way to fix it without outright changing it altogether. You were never meant to be repaired, just left to rot.

Anyone that started posting on Sup Forums or even this site after 2013 shouldn't since your ancestors paved the path with the blood of the old users for them

bc you caused a flood of foot/waifufags to shit up the board beyond saving

i dont
but it seems anything that is considered bad is therefore reddit and anything that is good is kino

because you turned this place into a /s4s/ meme factory

Niche subreddits are fine. I love Twin Peaks, so I frequent the Twin Peaks sub because it's a great content aggregator. Reddit """culture""" overall is cancer though

Because you are so obsessed with us. We barely acknowledge your existence but you just can't stop talking about Sup Forums.

You know why.

Because faggots from /r/the_donald can't stop shitposting here. I saw a screenshot from /r/HillaryForPrison posted on here yesterday. Fuck you stupid assholes. This is a television and film board. At least keep your autism related to tv and film for fuck's sake, and not tangentially related like "Any good movies about women dying" with a picture of Hillary.

The "everything's political" faggots aren't even American is the best/worst part. Nobody gives a damn about their shitsmear on the map so they gotta post about big dick daddy USA. SAD.

>t. reddit

>give gold

what does this do exactly?

I think you can go on a special subreddit that only people who have gold can see. And also you use gold to buy merch and shirts and stuff from the reddit store.

too liberal

This. it's fine to vote for who you like but they're like the Bronies from /mlp/ that went to other boards and wouldn't shut up about how awesome they are for liking what they do. Politics is fine when discussing a political film but most of the time it's not that.

Because the current state of Sup Forums is all your fault. All the garbage memes that can be spammed on twitter, the taste in film, the infection of "nerd" culture

kek

I made an account to join the subreddit of a game I play but I gave up hope soon enough. Reddit threads have a really shitty format, and the whole concept of the site is cancer - nerds circlejerking and policing each other's opinions with votes is just a dumb premise.

Because you downboted me when discussing the trailer for Logan, I said I wanted to fuck that tight little virgin pussy with my 12 inch black cock.

Sup Forums would have praised my comment and everyone would agree that little loli is prime raping age. But you fucking redditors threw a fit.

*upvotes*
*gives gold*

EDIT: Relax guys, I thought he made a good point.

*Unsheathes katana*
You have come to the wrong place, kid
ZENMETSU BYOUIN JIGOKU HEAVEN
*cuts you in 666 pieces*
Now go back to redit.....if you can

The irony is, of course, that a good majority of Sup Forums is actually from Reddit.

Woah, how do you edit in teh 4chans?

h

>Reddit threads have a really shitty format, and the whole concept of the site is cancer - nerds circlejerking and policing each other's opinions with votes is just a dumb premise.

It's really this.

The only subreddit of remote value is gonewild.

inferiority complex. That's the only reason Trump exists. It's the same mechanic. They're like Samson if he was a giant pussy. They want to pull the temple down on their own heads.