THAT'S IT!

THAT'S IT!
To avoid this shit Crazy Frog (kek?) we must create a new country.

The laws will all be the same as United States law, except for five. You must decide what these laws will be. Here are the laws:

>1) Legal adult age (Legal for all drinking, smoking, etc -- uniform)
>2) Age of consent (Raise or lower from 18)
>3) Level of basic income ($0 is acceptable)
>4) Immigration law (Cannot base on race due to arbitrarity)
>5) Surveillance law (More freedom, more terrorism? Less freedom, less degenerate behavior?)

Whatever five posts with the most (You)s is written into law by the 200th post. Becareful what you respond to.

GO!!

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/moderntalking_tr/who-will-save-the-world
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

3) 15$ a day

HOW ABOUT $15 AN HOUWUH?

1) 18

I'll leave 2) to the pedos

1) 20

1) 18 for smoking, drinking, 16 for driving
2) 16 and if the second person involved is older than only for a max amount of 3 years, so a 16 y/o can sleep with a 19 year old
3) Whatever the employer and the employee agree upon
4) You can immigrate if you can prove you will enrich the society there, and not """"enrich""""
If you haven't gotten a job within a year you will have to leave, no anchorbaby laws!
5) Pretty much everything that's legal already should be legal

oh and btw

check em

20 seems like a good number.
They do that in glorious nippon famu.

Fuck you now I have to reply because of your dubs
Fuck to your face

checked my friend

>1) Legal adult age

>2)Age of consent

>3)Level of basic income
£/$/? 6 per hour (can go up or down depending on how well person is working)

>4)
Only accept if they plan to work and not bring their family (Deny if they come from a muslim/arabic background)

>5)
Freedom everything, any SJW's threatening it should be fucking hanged

However should anyone threaten for people to be killed or freedom of speech or whatever can go to hell, they should be booted instantly with 0 time to prepare

I fucked up my post

>1) Legal adult age (Legal for all drinking, smoking, etc -- uniform)
21, but (honorable) service in the military lowers this to 18.

>2) Age of consent (Raise or lower from 18)
>For ages 14 - 21 use the following formula:
(Age/2) + 7 = Legal sexual age.
The Older person gets in trouble if this formula is not followed, not the younger one.

>3) Level of basic income ($0 is acceptable)

>4) Immigration law (Cannot base on race due to arbitrarity)
Only if the applicant is deemed more successful than the average worker within the nation, will he be accepted. During your first 4 years of immigrating, you are deemed a Citizen-in-name. You are under jurisdiction of the nation, but are not granted full rights. If you are suspected of any crimes, you are deported. If at the end of your first 4 years you do not speak the national language sufficiently, are not financially independent or refuse to end your previous citizenship and pledge allegiance to the new nation's flag, you are deported. Otherwise, you are a full citizen, but not a natural born citizen, meaning you cannot run for elected office. To become a natural born citizen, you must be born to at least one natural born citizen and a full citizen and be raised by both parents until your legal age within the nation.

>5) Surveillance law (More freedom, more terrorism? Less freedom, less degenerate behavior?)
More freedom for natural born citizens, less for immigrants.

>2)
2 * older person's age minus 7

Okay so let's say the girl is 14 and the guy is 15.
So 2 * 15 = 30. 30-7 = 23. So he can only have sex with someone that's 23?

>5)
You will be an immigrant. Are you okay with that?

Oh shit that post was so autistic it got deleted

i messed up, check pic related and this post

Let's try this again.

So the girl is 14 and the guy is 15.
15/2 is 7.5. 7.5 + 7 = 14.5 or you can round up to 15.

Looks like this kid is going to jail.

>legal adult age
Zero. Age will not be a restriction. A 12 year old can take a driving test and if he passes, he gets to drive.
Obviously this means more rigorous driving tests, which means not everybody will be able to pass.
Same for drinking or any other form of drug use.
>Age of consent
Zero. People aren't born dumb, they're just born without information.
In order to be able to give consent, you must pass a rigorous sex-ed exam.
That also means you legally cannot have sex with old people who haven't taken the exam.
>Level of basic income
Enough for sufficient amount cheapest possible food and cheapest possible apartment.
You get it once you're born and it changes based on your needs.
>Surveillance law
This is very arbitrary, but data in your hard drive shall be considered property.

yeah, so?

You are degenerate.

If it was up to me people wouldn't be fucking before marriage, divorce wouldn't exist and adultery would be a federal offense

I think you're the degenerate if you think young kids should be getting away with fucking at that age at all

moving to vladivostok next year to begin work on new country project

i got dis

WHERE

Christcuck

1.donald trump is lord emperor
2. Free waifus

>christians the most succesful, innovative, powerful people on the planet
>the west begins to abandon christ
>starts to fall apart
>LOL HAHA YOU'RE A KEK IF YOU BELIEVE IN THE POWER OF CHRIST

idiot

Your God isn't real

I'll pray for you user. Hope you can find the light.

Age of consent is 16 in my state

here are things i think of for country

>age of consent is 13
>all weapons legal except explosives (you must register firearm on database and you loose rights for breaking law)
>mummy poster chairman of administration (federal government)
>islands have their own smaller governments
>work close with russia as proxy army in exchange for weapons and funding

song am listening to
soundcloud.com/moderntalking_tr/who-will-save-the-world

pacific thats why i go vladivostok

Countries are going to invade you hard as shit.
Are you going to be protected by Russia?

Where is your country going to be? Some island?

Legalize weed.

Free weed

2000 a month for All citizens

Free gas

Free education

Everyone welcome but not schlomo Ahmed and jamal.

Would you come Sup Forums? Would you?

Not if you can't follow instructions, no.

>1) Drinking and smoking should both be illegal, so minimum age is 200 years+

>2) Age of consent is 23

>3) Level of basic income is $0

>4) Not on race? Hmm.. No Muslims, no persons who in the last 6 generation have had ancestors with a citizenship of any country in SE Asia, the Middle East, Africa and South America. List of countries may be expanded by executive order. Burden of proof lies with the migrant submitting their application.

>5) No anti terrorism surveillance needed with the people mentioned in 4) banned from entering

1) 16
2) 16
3) None
4) Only those who will provide a valuable service to the country can enter. If you all you can do is McJob or welfare you aren't welcome.
5) Since we won't let anyone who doesn't have a legitimate purpose in we will not have surveillance. Any co-conspirators or those who do not report potential terrorism will be deported.

nobody invade i execute globalist scum by stab them with bayonet and kick into shark waters :) must send warning those badies that threaten us

want mummy president so can make deal for aid in exchange for CSTO support in region

>18
>15
>Minimum income of $20 an hour, as the machines can take up jobs and people can truly experience life as well as have a good living wage
>Point based system that does not have many restrictions on quantity but many on quality
>Large amounts of freedom, the elite should not dictate the masses

Who will do the McJobs?

1. 16
2. 16
3. $0
4. Path to citizenship for current illegals, keep border control the same.
5. Err on the side of freedom, laws should be:
>efficient
>non-intrusive
>necessary
So make the TSA more efficient cost and time wise, as well as less intrusive.

People born in the country. We won't accept immigrants who only do McJobs.

also have dilemma

got date on saturday with 44 year old lady who want to be my mummy but still really like natalia mum

what do

There won't be a viable working class of first generationals until 18-30 years after the country's inception. Even after, the population will be made up of entirely people who have non McJob jobs. I'm assuming these kids are sons and daughters of doctors, lawyers, professors, and other non-degenerate jobs. They are less likely to take McJobs when needed, but even before then, what will you do during that time that they don't exist? What will you do after?

Fucking kike. That's my hard earned money!

You have more than just a dilemma, you actually have autism

You've been jewed!

her son does too :D

does this mean her children will call me daddy? but if shes my mummy... idk

1. 21
2. Minimum age 13. 13 to 16 can only sleep with partners within 2 year age difference
3. $10
4. Only accept highly qualified professionals.
They need to live and work 20 years, pass a native level language test and a psychological (radicals out) test in order to get citizenship
Children born in the country only get citizenship if both parents are citizens, otherwise they are inmigrants until they pass the test.
5. Less freedom. More street cameras, law enforcement officers and longer years in prison for law offender
Islam banned, no mosques

1) Legal age 18

2) Age of consent 18 But exception if participants are over 14 and within three years of each other, so a 17 year old can fuck a 14 year old, and a 20 year old can fuck a 17 year old.

3) 0$ basic income

4) open boarders, citizenship if 8 years of uninterrupted residence, only citizens can own land, hold office and buy guns.

5) Strict laws protecting privacy and limiting surveillance.

Good afternoon

hi :DDD

Did u get the apprentice job :DDD

do not know but went for interview tuesday

44 year old lady wants to be my mummy! :O

1) no jews
2) no blacks

There is only 1 mummy

1. 18
2. none
3. $0.01 a day
4. very limited immigration to people with white skin, no immigration to anyone else. emigrants cannot return home.
5. no NSA jewish spy trickery

i know am confuse becus willy still stiff for natalia mummy but get to kiss other lady!

i can post picture

pls do

she send me this

5$/day
Everyone can claim a fiver a day.
That way people don't literally starve to death, but no one can really game the system because it's literally only five bucks. Lunch's on us guys.

3) Want to be Immigrants must be highly educated, pay $5000, and do 40 hours of community service.

OR, Offer to join the military fot 2 years after taking nationalist classes and going through training.

OR, Business owners, family members, politicians, etc can request to have an immigrant imported if they wish to cover the $5000 fee.

Nice, doesn't hold a candle to natalia mummy though

Moar pics

ok i think she will look better when i convince her to stop wearing makeup

get to tell 15 year old that i'm legit doin his mum hehe

good job m8, if u have any noody pics keep me posted :DDD

1) 18
2) 16
3) 0
4) No immigration
5) No surveillance

thats all i have :/