Who /remain/ here?

Who /remain/ here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-n--JnAwirk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fucking kill yourself eurocuck scum.

Is your wife's lover voting remain too?

Me. Feels grand, brah.

Hope all the Brexit-voting, anime-watching omega male poltards are having a smashing day too!

Good ID
Cuck post, though

Who /grabbingb8picsoffgoogle/ here?

sage

Amazing feel

BRING ON THE SUPER STATE

think of this moment while you watch your wife and children raped by packs of syrians

KEKS GET OUT OF MY FUCKING COUNTRY FOREVER

You're a fucking disgrace for your country m8 kys

wtf is that marked with a pencil? wtf?!!!?!?!! i don't care if it's a troll or not, i only want to know if it's allowed. or maybe i'm blind?

Don't worry, I'm moving to South-East Asia soon.

Just about to go queue up in the rain to remain. Brexit was good for a laugh but it's time to grow up now lads.

You can't leave the EU even if you vote leave. If you're loyal to the party they'll give you the best houses and special clothes.

Good luck in the labour camps all you who doubted the EU.

On behalf of my country, thank you. New Zealand wants remain.

itt butthurt

Brexit would have no effect on non-EU migration. In fact, it would help illegal migrants get in because right now the British border is actually in France and 'fugees can't get in to claim asylum. If brexit happens it will get pushed back to England.

Im probably the richest britbong who posts here. I run a business, make a few hundred grand a year. Voting leave or remain has no real bearing on me, because either way I will be fine. I can sell my house and move to a white gated area should the place im in start to fill with immigrants.

To anyone who voted remain - do you ever want to own a house? Or earn above minimum wage? Because you probably wont unless you are highly skilled or highly educated. Look at the youth unemployment in Spain, France, Greece etc for a taste of things to come in a remainUK.

I voted leave because its in the common interests of the average working Brit.

Today I will be voting remain for the memory of jo cox

Do the right thing, do it for her #VoteRemain

Whole family just voted leave, fuck all you traitors.

Only racists want to leave, no joke.

>Dedicated her life to democracy
>Subvert democracy to honour her murder

Kill yourself.

This fucking thread

Is there want identification number on these ballots? What's stopping anyone from printing hundreds of these and stuffing the ballot box?

Me.
T. Finn Brit

On the back m8y

>What's stopping anyone from printing hundreds of these and stuffing the ballot box?
Absolutely nothing

Are you retarded? Good luck standing there in front of the people at the polling station while you try and stuff more than 1 ballot in.

Are you retarded? He was implying that the people who are working at stations may add extra votes themselves to fuck up whole poll.

Fuck off.

Fuck off slav scum, why are you even commenting on something you know nothing about? Shouldn't you be cleaning someones shit up?

Look m8
I come here to have people agree with me
So you better Fuck off with that shit
It ain't gonna fly with my bros

>trigerred

I have done my job here for today.

>why are you even commenting on something you know nothing about

Kiddo, I was against EU when you still said "bweb" instead of "bread".

Wouldn't it be funny if all these UKucks vote remain just to troll other people (and not because they genuinely want to remain), and then the UK remains?

Me too brah. Brexitcucks on suicide watch

stop lad, he's talking sense.

Irish here, voted remain because, you know, I don't want another civil war.

youtube.com/watch?v=-n--JnAwirk

>Irish here

Nice flag.

>Britcucks will LITERALLY vote their independence away
you can't make this shit up

Close the border, Ulster is rightful BRITISH clay!

Me.
Feels good.

>wants a civil war with muslims in the mix

Voted Remain today, pretty proud of that and the fact that will almost certainly beat the result.

Don't sweat the hate OP, Sup Forums is full of economic illiterates who are unaware of the real consequences of Brexit and can only shout MUH SOVEREIGNTY.

I'm also looking forward to getting some free money from the £1,000 bet I made last week when the prospect of leaving was highest :)

desu I bet the IRA could fuck up Muslims in a civil war.

Tell me what would be consequences of brexit and what does being in EU gives Great Britain right now?

arent these voting papersfuck easy to copy

>Sup Forums is full of economic illiterates who are unaware of the real consequences of Brexit

>Im at university and haven't entered the real world yet

remain is the best thing. We want your shit country to remain irrelevant

I also wish a good dose of painful cancer wipes out your smug face when your dad gets it lol.

Yes goyim, money is the only thing that matters. Vote remain and I'll give you a shekel!

>economic illiterate
We aren't economic illiterates at all, we just understand that economy is not everything.
You'll love it when UK is some 10-15% Muslim.
You'll love it even more when they become 30%.
Enjoy your consumerism by then, iPhone 25S will surely mean a lot to you when Ahmed and M'bongo rape your daughter, and are then released at sharia court because she was a whore who didn't cover her ankles, and doesn't have 4 witnesses :^)

There are codes on the back of them

Bretty rare, bretty gud post.

Almost all the Muslims in the UK are commonwealth immigrants and have nothing to do with the EU

>You'll love it when UK is some 10-15% Muslim.
Literally 98% of all British muslims they imported themselves. They did not get to the UK via the Schengen treaty.

If you think about refugees, you're talking shit. They are not allowed to travel. They mustn't even leave the county or city in which they are registered. Britain accepted just 10000 of them voluntarily.

It would be alot harder to fight them inside your own country.

You can't just strafe them the same way as Russia does with ISIS.

They are GUARANTEED to have better numbers of fighting age men than GB if the voting concludes with a remain. Even if you can beat them in every battle, they would use their superior numbers to make advances and killings all over the country. It will be a fucking bloodbath with muslims.

>mfw remain wins
>mfw Sup Forums meltdown
The best part? It won't even be 1% of the magnitude when Trump gets absolutely cucked by my girl Hillary. Stay mad virgins!

They have a pencil at the booths so the fair impartial counters can erase it and put remain afterwards

So is Labour basically the UK equivalent of anti-white traitors/Democrats? Because that's what I'm gleaning from that shit.

Better start learning how to praise Allah and read the Quran in order to be a resident

The IRA thought off the British empire in the early 1900s, the only thing stopping the IRA from going too mental with too many civilian deaths during the troubles was they wanted to the consent of the Irish Catholics community.

Since when cancer outnumbered wise people here on Sup Forums? Just a few days ago this guy would get killed here literally.

Historically Labour was the party for the "working class" british man, which in the 60s was white working class.

Nowadays labour has an identity crisis - they opened the borders up during the early 00's, and flooded the country with eastern euro immigrants. This means putting native white british workers out of jobs, and depressing wages.

So now who is going to vote for labour? Well the immigrants will, but what about the working class British, who are labours core constituency?

Hence why labour has done so badly in the last few elections. They are now done with the white british voter, and just selling out to immigrants and minorities wholesale, because they are the only people who will ever vote for them.

>They mustn't even leave the county or city in which they are registered.

Is this why Germany has lost track of roughly half of them?

>Sup Forums is one person
You're thinking of reddit my man. Maybe head back there?

>remain wins
>Trump becomes president
>Brits try to immigrate to America
>mfw they can't because of the muslim ban

>Voted

Stupid dumb frogposter

Yeah, no surrender to the IMF, amirite?

>when the prospect of leaving was highest :)

That murder really paid off for you.

For the best - you couldn't be sure to weed out the faggotry so you are better off just letting us die.

Well shit, my dad voted remain, that cancels out my vote

Maybe working in London has corrupted him

Come back when you've done some research on Irish history.

It's a problem, but without papers they can't board a train or plane to your isles.
Our minister of the interiour isn't happy at all with them. Meanwhile the public is being told that most of them probably registered themselves several times under different names to scam welfare. And then there's those where the media has found out they disappeared because more money can be made dealing drugs and stealign stuff. (Mostly North Africans do that.)

Dont be cucks you faggots

how many niggers do you think Farage's german wife has shagged?

It's stuff like EU that encourages this shit.
It's initiatives like EU that encourage globalism.
For EU, calculation is clear. Immigrants are replacement for dying European population, and immigrants are future supporters of EU, and neoliberal parties that support EU.
It's EU, as a part of the problem. Never said it's just EU.

>Labour

Please, we're talking about the EU referendum here. Something the Labour party have shown fuck all interest in.

Darkies, muslims, women, faggots and stupid people.

Why?

Don't be stupid this is your one chance to make your country, and the rest of Europe great again. Vote leave so that the EU will crumble or we will be forever Brussels's slaves.

It's a matter of reason. Let me explain briefly:

Brexit
have to comply with 80% of EU regulations to be allowed on the common market
have no say in how those rules are decided

Bremain
have to comply with 100% of EU regulations
get to participate in the decision process

Bad: recession, losing access to the single market

What the eu gives: funding for scientific research, aid for infrastructure projects, free movement of labour and making it easy for uk businesses to sell their services in the EU.

I work in finance, I'm guessing you're a security guard at boots?

Too bad that will never happen and you will die sooner than that :)

Anti semitic memes, nice. Hope antifa pay you a visit

You have very perverted fantasies. Are you a repressed homosexual?

No I'm a full-blown homo.

Utter bullshit! I see that German school ysstem really failed. Either that or the globalist propaganda works really well.

>To anyone who voted remain - do you ever want to own a house? Or earn above minimum wage? Because you probably wont unless you are highly skilled or highly educated.

But I am highly skilled and somewhat highly educated, why would I give a shit about anyone who isn't?

Is plebbit down or something? Why are you here?

Oh, look! A wild Polak appears.
Better prepare for when 1 million of your plumbers are sent back to Poland and take your jobs and your apartments.

>What the eu gives: funding for scientific research, aid for infrastructure projects, free movement of labour and making it easy for uk businesses to sell their services in the EU.

Are you kidding me? You didn't knew that you give more money from your goverment to fund EU just to keep it alive, and they give you some money from it with building few buildings, funding some researches, slap a sticker on it that says "funded by EU" even though you could easily pay it all off from your own money that didn't go to EU and save even more? Holy shit I didn't know Brits were that cuckolded.

>voted leave

Have fun when your currency devalues 20%. Maybe the US dollar can finally reign supreme.

>one billion niggers in Africa, every single one of them looks the same
>they are somehow the diverse ones

Your high skills only matter in a certain type of society.
You're obviously oblivious to the fact that person needs society to thrive.

>rare FlAG

>I work in finance

Run my own business, and I make far more than I need, and probably more than you.

>What the eu gives:

Which is half of what the UK pays in, and the UK has no control over exactly where the money goes

>I work in finance, I'm guessing you're a security guard at boots?

Lets play this out - what if I did? Your answer is the most disgusting, class baiting nonsense I have seen on this board. If I were a security guard, I'd never earn more than minimum wage and basically have zero prospects because of the flood of cheap labour into this country.

Seriously, I hope you kill yourself, because you make this country a worse place to be for the average working Brit.

Wait wait wait hold up.
Should the UK leave, could this cause some crazy shit to happen? Like Legend of the Galactic Heroes crazy shit to happen? If so, vote leave please.

>I work in finance, I'm guessing you're a security guard at boots?

Well that tells all. You are probably a official that actually doesn't pay taxes from his payment and the leftist globalist propaganda actually works for him.

Your traitor to working class europe and democracy hang your fucking self

Like I care. I'm an IT Engineer and I would never go to your cuckold of a country for work.

Wealthy fucker also reporting in.

i have been poor, and now I am rich.

leave is the ony sensible option if you are a rational man

For some time, yeah. Time will come when it doesn't work.

This guy Knows my shit and says basically what I said here:

Science funding as a fraction of the EU budget is much higher than any national fraction of its respective budget. It's completely delusional to think that the UK (or any other nation for that matter) would double their national science and research funding all of a sudden. They won't. Same thing with agriculture subsidies.