Who is the most despised artist/band on Sup Forums?

Who is the most despised artist/band on Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QxDQM19gQXI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

U2

6ix9ine

maybe, Eminem, as a runner-up, because of all that wasted potential.

Me.

Yu

Red Hot Chili Peppers

Radiohead.

Sonic Youth

Bump

lobo da g

U2 (definitely at the top)
Hopsin
post-Portnoy Dream Theater
Bloc Party
Jpegmafia
XXXTentacion
Any post-grunge band
Any crescendocore band unless its name is Mogwai or Sigur Ros

Your favourite artist/band

You're*

natural snow buildings

No one has said
> Twenty One Pilots
Yet

←this guy or whatever

Why?

Maybe Geen Day, Imagine Dragons or Coldplay

this

U2
Gr1mes (to get past the filters)
RHCP
Most metal because Sup Forums loves being a contrarian baord
All "dadrock"

Jpegmafia? Lmao, you serious?

>Gr1mes (to get past the filters)
for someone hated she's certainly discussed a lot

Early Coldplay isn't that bad. I've seen some people be nostalgic for Green Day. Imagine Dragons is shit, but such inoffensive drivel that nobody really cares.

U2 is definetly one of the most hated bands tho

Maroon 5 don't get as much hate on here as they deserve

lil pump, even though he is one of the best rappers right now

Coldplay is overall shit desu, at least the way I think Sup Forums sees it (I don't like it tho), I enjoy myself some Green Day from time to time but I think most people here prefer to burn their ears or listen to Bon Jovi which is practically the same

Bump

And yes, Bon Jovi is prolly one of the most hated bands here (deservingly)

The only good Coldplay song is Viva La Vida, maybe Paradise too.

Paradise is shit desu

Inoffensive relatable relatively-innovative music for current tumblr-visiting teenagers, absolutely nothing wrong with that. Yes, they are overplayed but they aren't shit, if you really hate them you might as well hate Car Seat Headrest, because Will is just TOP but 10 years earlier
Definitely not dadrock unless it's butt dadrock, I rarely see hate for Rush, Springsteen, Doors, even Eagles
I might be biased because of the whole Death Grips debacle, that's true
Oh, that's definitely one, but the hatred for them is kind of overshadowed by U2 just by the fact that it's exactly the same thing
Hell no he isn't the most hated

Paradise was nice, I remember it nostalgically. The new songs are absolute shit, the older ones were less bad I guess

gr*mes
U2
that skittles fag
hopsin
dave grohl
taylor swift
gene simmons
beyonce
dream theater
frank zappa

>frank zappa

I enjoy Jpegmafia a lot, I prefer Death Grips but I think people who like Grips (most of Sup Forums) might like it too. Not saying they are similiar, which they are not, but they are both experimental hardcore-ish hip-hop, and I believe people who like Jpegmafia belong to the same niche of people that like Grips

hey don't shoot the messenger

Nine Inch Nails.

>FUCKING FRANK ZAPPA
Sorry but this album exists

so wrong lol

atm I think Pale Waves.

Grimes

Dream Theater

>mu hate grimes
>mu make a collective oblivion cover youtube.com/watch?v=QxDQM19gQXI
explain this insanity/paradox

Both of these untalented cunts.

those were simpler times. and i bet 99% of the people here no longer browse Sup Forums

nothing wrong with the doors

grimes desu

You have terrible taste. Strayberry hill, reign of love, Amsterdam are much better. The songs you mentioned are just hits, their albums have much better to offer

maybe

DEATH GRIPS

6ix9ine gets so many ironic shill threads that there has to be some people that like him

How?

Every time I've seen Henry Rollins come up literally everyone in the thread was shitting on him. Maybe those were outliers though, can't say for sure since I browse Sup Forums pretty infrequently.

why do people hate bloc party?

>Some handful of faggot sing a group song
>SEE Sup Forums LOVED HER!

These are all amazing bands stfu you cis white racist you just dont like bands of color and cant understand what their music is about
you commoners don't have an ear for music is all, i can hear more sounds at a time than the average person, what might seem boring and bland to you audiotory retards sounds completely different for me
bow to me in shame pleb

G n R

Maybe. Ill still defend Sunday Bloody Sunday for dat drum sound and New Years Day is cool to blast in the car, but literally everything else is garbage.

There are plenty of people here that like U2’s early material.

> #
> #
> #
>>mu hate grimes
>>mu make a collective oblivion cover youtube.com/watch?v=QxDQM19gQXI [Open]
>explain this insanity/paradox
>mu hate grimes
>mu make a collective oblivion cover youtube.com/watch?v=QxDQM19gQXI [Open]
explain this insanity/paradox

The thing with U2, Green Day, , Eminem, RHCP, etc is that most of the hate for them is only because they’re popular and a lot of people acknowledge this and they really aren’t that bad. Death Grips and Grimes have insufferable fans that cause a big backlash. The thing is that all of these artists are more divisive rather than hated so there’s actual discussions that go on and make it look like they’re more disposed than they actually are.

The real answer is probably Imagine Dragons or some AOR band like Foreigner, Journey, Boston, REO Speedwagon or something like that that doesn’t even get discussed.

Boston is good, yo. Well, the first two albums are.

Foreignor is fine, but yeah Boston is awful campy stuff.

Still, i think U2 is an awful pretentious group of people. Basically glorified church music.

I've never been able to discuss AC/DC on Sup Forums properly, not once. That being said, it's probably not the most hated.
This doesn't make any sense
What's GYBE
Maybe
Green Day's early albums are actually top-tier pop-punk and a lot of Sup Forums recognizes it
Nobody ever says anything about Bon Jovi
What
Nah

>doesn't even get discussed
>most hated on Sup Forums

>Implying The Joshua Tree and Achtung Baby are garbage
I fucking hate this board

foliage

If it is or was on soundclout. it's on Sup Forums

Grimes
6ix9ine
Clairo
Gus Daperton
Boy Pablo

That was a long time ago and a different world ago.

Definitely Grimes

Yep

I'd gladly take all the old AOR bands than any of the garbage being spewed today.

They're never posted because people know better

>Dave Grohl
heh what

that's what happened with peep

Unironically imagine dragons.

Any black person that doesn't rap

Are you retarded

?????????????

As much as I dislike them, they aren't talked about much here. It's not like they have any importance to music as a whole. No one gives a shit about them

Probably the stereotypical Creed or Nickelback. It’s pretty cool and trendy to hate on them and gives you good boy brownie points. Not that I really like either of these bands, really don’t care about them honestly.

But hating on them has become the “what the heck is up with airline food?” of musical opinions.

My most despised: Kesha or any mumble rapper.

Hopsin or Twenty One Pilots

>Sigur Ros
>crescendocore
Fuck off

The Chainsmokers

objectively wrong
>nearly all of radiohead's discography is Sup Forumscore or at least sub Sup Forumscore

It's Pale Waves. The mere mention of that band triggers the whole board. It's literally impossible to discuss their stuff without having a million (You)s calling you a shill and a retard.

Worst part is that the hate is absolutely and completely justified. Fuck that industry plant.

This.
Discussion is over.

kpop

I don't think there is a single person on Sup Forums who enjoys Scouting for Girls, The Enemy, The Wombats, Kaiser Chiefs and The Pigeon Detectives

>Frank Zappa

But they aren't HATED. Like, most people could dislike them or their work, but you'll never see people in Sup Forums losing their shit like it happens with 6ix9ine or Grimes.

>people saying Dream Theater
Most people here say Images and Words is great
I don't see how they can be the most hated

most good musicians

Drake

I almost never see discussion on black funk, R&B, or soul artists, but that doesn't mean that Sup Forums hates them.

Children of Bodom