/éire eire/

Yet another smug Tomoyo edition

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.ie/irish-news/puppy-farms-ratholes-like-rathkeale-drug-mule-celebs-british-magazine-to-lose-advertisers-after-bizarre-antiirish-article-36025176.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_Od7gx3Dc-U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>smug
>looks drowsy

>shit edition
Well, I guess 3 in a row was too much to ask for.

My PC can't install Linux. I've tried Ubuntu, Mint, and Antergos, but none of them work. On those first two my monitor says "No signal" and goes black. With Antergos, depending on what option I try, either weird pink stuff comes up on the screen or it gives me error messages about a fault and no edid for dvi. Perhaps I should try gentoo.

independent.ie/irish-news/puppy-farms-ratholes-like-rathkeale-drug-mule-celebs-british-magazine-to-lose-advertisers-after-bizarre-antiirish-article-36025176.html

They're talking about this on the radio lads, it's all a bit mad

Irish people are always raving on about how much they hate Britain so you can't be surprised that some British people hate Ireland

>Irish people are always raving on about how much they hate Britain

Irish people generally don't give a shit about the Brits anymore and haven't for decades unless you're up North where the wounds are still raw.

>My PC can't install Linux
That's not a PC user, that's a potato.
Not sure what the cause of your issue is, try having a google if you haven't already. Maybe try plugging you monitor into the motherboard and not your graphics card? Might also be something wrong with the USB or install media you are using. Sometimes the ISO doesn't flash to my USB correctly.

>Eire is bankrupt yet replete with EU white elephants
>the destination for lots of British money via the EU unelected overlords in recent decades
>Eire’s history is basically British
>If Britain wants to it can run Eire into the ground
>its spotty youths will brain drain again to the US and Britain and its economy will crumble
>prodigal Eire will seek membership of the UK

It reads like far right euro skeptic fan fiction. Everything they thought their country was is crumbling before their eyes and I guess desperation and the land of fantasy is the last place they can turn to.
I especially like the part where they rail on Ireland for so long but then at the end show that yearning for us to be a part of the UK again. The idea of us moving further away from them culturally and closer to Europe really upsets them.

My PC is pretty good for gaming, which is why this doesn't make much sense. Could there just be some problem with the Geforce 970?

Just a reminder that the /bant/ thread is still alive from last night. We can continue posting here though.

>buying literal meme cards

>Could there just be some problem with the Geforce 970?
Highly unlikely if Windows is booting and showing for you correctly.
Are you able to run the Ubuntu installer or does it just show no signal after you select the USB to boot from?
Can troubleshoot more after I'm done at work.

I can run the installer okay, it's when I try to actually install something that the signal goes. I'm using a DVD rather than a USB, but I doubt that makes much difference.

Just get a Mac book like a normal person

>Mac

Bootleg Austria, pls

>not wanting to feel like a super hacker

Summers over. It's so miserable outside.

I love this weather. It's my favourite time of year.

Swallows are starting to gather low in flocks and dive bomb everywhere for food which usually means they're building up strength to migrate south. I think it's earlier than usual for that to be happening in mid August.

Had a nightmare I was back in secondary. It was my last day of classes, my subconscious seems to have forgot the Leaving Cert was a thing, and I was talking to the príomhoide even though the day was over and I still needed to pack my stuff and get to the bus quickly. She was a nice principal, way better than the vice-principal. Out of secondary for three years and this is only the second or third dream I've had about it.

A bunch of them nest near my house, it's nice seeing them fly around. Although this year I'm afraid my cat is going to kill some of them.

It's a tough life, I read that 70% of the new borns will perish on their migration anyway so even if they are caught many of them won't have had long left anyway.

Those who hate Ireland (except the Irish) do so out of ignorance, that's the difference.

>The idea of us moving further away from them culturally and closer to Europe really upsets them.
This.

The time of the Pr*t and G*rmanic has ended. Now is the age of the Celto-Latin Imperium Romanum.

In my dream, a seagull went out onto the lawn, stooped its neck down, and swallowed whole a robin I had been watching from through the front window. 2spooky

There was a fairly disturbing picture taken recently in Dublin of a seagull standing on the path on the side of a road casually devouring a pigeon.
Something ain't right with those gulls.

>Those who hate Ireland (except the Irish) do so out of ignorance, that's the difference.

We immigrated en masse to different countries and gave rise to terrorists. Both of these are traits hated by the average person so I can understand why people might not like us. Of course we don't do these as much anymore but the guy who wrote that article is in his 70's so he obviously remembers when we did

>We immigrated en masse to different countries
America, Canada and Australia were (and to some extent still are) nationless countries in need of warm bodies to expand their economic use of their territory, and it was the Brits who drove us out of Ireland, invited us in during the 19th and 20th centuries, and caused the terrorism of which they were the sole receivers of. Comparing us to Muslims is laughable, especially to justify a thoughtless policy as exists now towards them. There are historical comparisons to draw, surely, but an honest look at Irish history would not lead to a "refugees welcome" outlook.

Seagulls are fucking mad, they're getting bigger too.

I have given up on installing Linux for now. The workarounds are too complicated.

Priceless one m8

Might have to pretend to be a gay Nigerian traveller lads.

Anyone else see Game of Thrones?

For what?

Same, but I actually am one.

For my boyfriend Oyembulo Conners.

Someone in the caravan park got ebola lads.

If you want to troll then I suggest something more realistic. Gay Nigerian traveller is too unrealistic for it to get to anyone as they know it's fake. I suggest pretending to be a young Nigerian lad, who is tall because of high social welfare allowing him to consume lots of protein farmed by the white man and is ripped because he has time to go the gym from not working, that uses his height and build to hit on low confidence white girls. That will actually get to people

What did you study in university?

How to be a failure in life.

Anime

Homosexuality.

>Pretend

t. poo poo eater

Law. Agus tú féin?

Ah a fellow Trinity alumni.

Trips confirm.

tututututututu tututututu

Fairly good. Fuck Daenerys though.

Same as you.

Women's studies?

Eventually gave GNU/Linux one last shot by installing Debian. It installed fine (took forever though), but the max resolution was way too low(it apparently thought my monitor was a laptop screen) and I'd have to go through a bunch of complicated steps to set it to a proper resolution. Fuck it, I'll be sticking with Windows for a while longer.

Bet most of you think the birds on the side of your house are swallows well your wrong fuckers, they're actually house martins.
L2birds retards.

No they're baby eagles.

STOP MANSPLAING TO MUSLIMS

The birds on the side of my house are demons and I will not accept any other description.

Stop bagsplaining to Irishmen.

>Muslim: "What lovely swallows"
>wh*te "person": "THEY'RE HOUSE MARTINS YOU RETARD"
How do we stop Islamophobia?

>installed fine (took forever though)
Took forever waiting or you doing the actual steps took forever?
If you used the minimal installer it has to download the entire OS so it can take a while if you connection is slow.

>I'd have to go through a bunch of complicated steps to set it to a proper resolution
You just have to download the nVidia drivers no?
Usually when you first install Windows it also can't reach full 1080+ resolutions without the drivers.

This is what I believe.

Reddit tier shitposting. You've been trying so hard the past couple weeks too. Well not really. Come back when you're not 17.

stop mansplaining to da black man, cracka

Very Islamophobic post. Reported to the Gardaí and office of the Taoiseach.

>Reddit tier shitposting.
But reddit loves the Rubberbandits.

Bounced George Hook's head off the floor again lads

>anything that isn't anime circlejerk cabal gossip is reddit

Good lad.

Reported for antisemitism (unless you're the gay Nigerian).

>Defining someone who non ironically says manspalining

Pretty much this desu. If you can't behave like an adult then leave.

STOP MAKING FUN OF THE RUBBERBANDITS

xD Sup Forumsros. Fight the sjws!! Only 3 weeks left b4 we have to go back to college :(

Had a weird dream last night. Me and Graf were breaking into a Tesco via a giant bread-making machine. When we got in there it turned out that it was in fact a 24 hour Tesco and it was full of people. We then met Graf's father, who was Ed Harris wearing a fedora. I called Graf "Graf" in his presence and got embarrassed because I thought it was too familiar, but then we all had a good laugh about it and bought a tin of Afternoon Tea biscuits.

You need help. No sane person would go to Tesco.

>Being this salty you got BTFO'd for defending the nu male bandits

>college
>he doesnt go to high school
fuck off granddad

>Buying afternoon tea in the post jelly star era
mistake

Since when do Muslims like Rubberbandits? I assumed it's just the culchies who have never been beyond the bogs of gombeen Ireland

Anybody who is not 23 or older should be banned from Sup Forums.

Rwalized I really don't like Irish people.

Very obvious 23 year old.

Realised Brit propaganda has turned fellow Irish people on their own country and freedom struggle. Execution I say.

Classical music.

youtube.com/watch?v=_Od7gx3Dc-U

Most of the lads I work with follow soccer and constantly drone on about it. Makes me feel left out a lot of the time

Premier league shite or local games?

AA here. Be warned, anybody who is not complying with the anime cabal will be targeted for doxxing. Anybody deviating from the established standard of posting shall be hunted down. I've already started a list.
I keep this info for years, remember Tommy? Still have all his info.
Watch yourself unless you want to be the next spanny.

Any and all desu but mostly Premier

Do what the majority of Irish people do when they don't have a clue about sport and just be negative and critical. It's easier.

>When they refer to their team as "we"
Why are they so attached to a Br*t football team?

Didn't you read the last thread? The thing to do when you don't have a clue is to get drunk and treat it like vidya.

What's worse is all the Irish Liverpool faggots crying "JUSTICE 4 DE 96" or however many bongs died.

Fuck off you sad pricks

Not at my workplace. Everyone is just hurling mad.
If sky news was on the TV people would promptly turn it off exclaiming "not listening to this English shite". Rightly so. Fucking state of it. You'll get a slap if you br*t up the place.
I presume you work in Dublin. Sorry to hear.

Liking football (soccer) always served me well in school. Elevated me above the faggots in the year

>there are people in this country right now that are more attached to a team for a terrible sport from a foreign city they have no relation to than they are to their own county's GAA

They removed the Jelly star?

>Liking soccer
>calling others faggots