White Sox V. Tigers

We #2018 now boys

Remember when the Sox offense had a hard time scoring 4+ runs a game?

Yeah, I forgot as well.

Based september pitching callups

>This sox season

here we go

>pic is my current situation minus the italian beef/sausage combo i'll be warming up in an hour or so

i had my doubts, but you always make it through

This pitcher sure does like trying to pick people off first

sox/tigers bros, you guys got to have something to talk about...anyone playing any good vidya, good tv, movies lately?

vidya: playing starcraft remastered- keep losing to the last zerg mission. hearthstone- my blackguard/deathknight paladin deck is holding a "solid" 52% W/L over the last 40 games

tv: watched narcos season 3- it was really good, im rewatching BSG-RE then im gonna rewatch walking dead before season 8(based negan)

movie: literally nothing, im waiting for dunkirk to come out of blueray to watch it on my new tv
lm predicting we win this game 11 to 9.

It's really dead because it's mexican independent day and the fight later on

what, i thought that was cinco de mayo

>cinco de mayo
pfffft

No that's racist. All jokes aside this is the true Independence day. Cinco de mayo is one town fighting off the French. Today the the liberation of the whole country

it it really racism, or just ignorance? I guess since i have a BA in History from a good school you could make a case for me being more racist than ignorant(in rality i was just a shitty student that never studied/worked on anything more than 2 days before it wa due)

You're just an idiot is all

It's nothing really. Mexicans will just look at you slack jawed and kindly explain today but truth is they don't even know why today truly means. To them it's just an excuse to get drunk and wear a sombrero.

Reylo still doesnt have a single K yet

Jesus Christ this battle

yeesh

fuck

That, and it's not like this thread is anyone's personal blog. On top of that, who'd truly give a shit.

Basically. We're just beating an old horse this season. But best year is gonna be fun

how much can mexicans (hell, ill even give a great handicapper here) with liberal art diplomas can explain the american revolution and process of independence in detail in the same detail that they can't explain their independence from Spain?

it's bullshit that a foreigner is expected to know the finer points of a foreign colony's transition to an independent nation as well as thje story of their own homeland. Even as an exceptional History BA you're not going to have all that just in storage in your brain unless you're a genius, or you have an absolute passion for history(i don't, i just wanted to get my diploma and GTFO)

next year ST is gonna be fun
not sure about the whole year

I mean we can do some lineup predictions

for sure guys like salad and hanson are gone and reppaced by guys like Gillaspie and Peterson maybe

Dingerson

DINGERSON

been a while it seems

Go Sox

>it's bullshit that a foreigner
You have the internet, use it you dumb faggot
It takes 5 seconds

Tfw all the sox bros are still here

I'm pretty confident we can at least be in the wild card hunt next year unless Avi and/or (god forbid) Abreu are traded away in the offseason. I'm a believer in the offense, they've been good since August.

I'm not making fun of you. I'm saying Mexicans this generation don't care about history. I'm Mexican and can tell you some fact's about the American revolution and tell you about the Mexican revolution. Doesn't mean much. Just that history is being cast aside on all countries

we're here forever

I've been around you all for like 7 years so its always comforting

dang good chance for Moncada there but hes already having a pretty good day

and ever

im too drunk to have a well functioning sarcasm detector, but when it comes to discussing history, I'm usually up front with what subjects I can discuss and those I know nothing about.

I guess I came off as offended, but I really wasn't. If you were trying to make fun of me(or you would have said I had fat hands lol) like /mlb/. Do mexicans really devalue history that much? If so that's a shame. They have a rather interesting past.

>id say let's try to get back to the topic of baseball, but this is one boring fucking game. but if some user says "stfu about mexico and history diplomas" i wont take it personally : P

RBO
play some warships with me tonight. i dunno what t10s you have, but i'd be glad to follow you around in my gearing and smoke you up so you can farm some dmg.

It's not just Mexicans. It's the youth of today

well can you blame em?

why put your energy into learning history if you have the potential to be STEM? ( i never had that poten 2 dum 2 add numbers)

Is Thier any good baseball games online? I'm down to play for an hour with y'all

anderson and moncada are elite now feels good

>stoney and hawk giving no respect to the running game of konerko, throme, and pierzynski...

I am okay with Latino Sox

close enough to cubano sox dream back a few years

Why wouldn't you be? We don't really stand for racism on Sup Forums bro. It's the fast track outta here.

>Lopez is gonna finish this game without a strike out
What the hell is wrong with him? Is he out of gas or something?

Reylo still out there and still without a K
wat

There it is

THERES A K

k

would have been better if he just struck out

6 run lead vs chris volstad

No lead is safe.

Against this Tiger team definitely, they're trying for our pick.

Even Engel got a hit

yolmer wearing it today then

>bustKada

disappointing inning in and of itself but whatever
finish it whoever in BP

hes out

and volstad puts another runner on anywayd

winnah

gg tigs

lopey gets the W

can you believe it? just 4 more wins and we won't lose over 100 games. Based young guys

no wait, just 3 holy shit

>even trying to lose we won't be as bad as 2013