/gfg/

Watch out for those sandpeople Luke. Did I mention a whole tribe of them raped your Grandmother to death? And not just the men, but the women and children too. They ran a train on her in single file, to hide their numbers

>They ran a train on her in single file, to hide their numbers

They were good friends

Luke, did you know that I'm actually 43? These two suns have ruined my skin. Skin cancer is a bad friend

Luke did I ever tell you about kamino? It was a planet where they grew and trained the clone troopers, all genetically based on jango Fett. He was a bounty hunter who hired another bounty hunter to kill your mom, but you know all about that story. But yes, kamino. They made clone troopers who were paid for by space Jews funding both sides of the clone wars, as they are known to do. They were good friends.

Luke, did I ever tell you I love you? Let's be friends.

Luke, did I ever tell you about Yarael Poof?

He was a member of the Jedi high council when the Invasion of Naboo occurred, and can be seen many times in the background of the Phantom Menace. He's the alien with the long neck.

Anyway, later on he disappeared and everyone forgot about him. It turns out there is a species who looks the exact same as him who appear on a planet called Kamino that no one's ever heard of.

Luke, did I ever tell you about Yoda's tiny spaceship that was kept in the woods? Ask Chewbacca about it, he was there. It was a good ship

>I'm actually 43
That's wrong and not even close to the real number

Luke, did I ever tell you about Dylann Roof?

He was the best star pilot in the galaxy, and a cunning warrior. He murdered a whole bunch of African people, the women and children too.

Luke did I ever ask you for sex? I could be your "good friend".

43 in ANH
27 in ROTJ
18 in Phantom Menace

Are those prequel ages canon

God, i can't believe that ship is canon.

Wrong

4 in Phantom Menace
11 in Return of the Jedi
93 in A New Hope

Obi wan was 25 in tpm.

Luke did I ever tell you about Kashyyyk? It was the most important planet in the galaxy during the clone wars. We almost forgot about it until Ki-Adi-Mundi reminded us about it. He was a manlet who used his massive head to make himself technically taller than he essentially was. He was a good friend.

Luke, did I ever tell you about Sheev? He was a clone of the mastermind Shev.

Luke did I ever tell you about George Lucas? He is the man responsible for the creation of all the Star Wars universe and therefore he is the man that decided to kill your uncle and aunt. He's the one controlling your mind and ordering every of your thought. He is even responsible for this stupid "He was a good friend" about your father, even if I cut off his legs and let him dying on Mustafar.He was a good friends

Luke, I understand you've just been born, but I must tell you something about your father. I have seen a security hologram of him... killing younglings...

speaking of canon, It would have made more sense to have the wookiees shoot Yoda out of a cannon all the way to Coruscant.

They probably just made it that tiny so people wouldn't be like "Why the FUCK idn't he bring some wookiees with him back to the temple to fuck up the clones.

Obi Wan didn't give a shit about Shmi, so it's unlikely that he even knew how she died.

>good friend general

Fucking have all my keks

I understand most Sup Forums memes but are people actually serious when they criticize the "he was a good friend" shit? Is there a big YouTube video somewhere that critiqued this scene? Why is it a meme

>Why is it a meme
Because what Obi-Wan says to Luke is retroactively ludicrous when you factor in what Anakin did in the prequels.

You fought in the Clone Wars?

49 times, we fought that beast.

you don't sound like a very good friend

>The bounty hunter hired a bounty hunter who hired a robot who hired bugs to kill your mom

>I know

lol this autistic fuck...go back to Wookiepedia