Fucks dogs

>fucks dogs
>is a furry
>is a brony
>has shit taste
>constant "factual" nitpicking in an art form literally based on dramatic license

Is he the worst film "reviewer" of all time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/X1nnNz_Tewk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He is a contrarian faggot, from political views to sexual tastes to movie reviews. Still better than RLM though...

does this guy still make videos? i haven't seen any posts about him for a long time

>Better than RLM
Wrong.

>tfw despite all that he's still one of the more popular youtube review shows

you should start a channel user

Mike Stoklasa - Hes the leader of the bunch. You know him well. Hes finally back, to release a Plinkett review. His dead pan humour, can hire in spurts, if he makes you laugh, it's gonna hurt. He's bigger, fatter, and stronger too. He's the first member of the RLM crew.
Rich Evans - This guy's got style, so listen up dudes, he can laugh on command, to suit the mood. Hes quick and nimble when he needs to be, he can stream a video game, or watch people climb up trees, if you choose him, youll not choose wrong, with a groan and a oh my gawd, he's one tough RLM
Jack - He has no style. He has no grace. This RLM has a funny face. He can over extended histay laugh, when he needs too or stretch his legs after a stream, just for you. Inflate his gut, just like a balloon. This crazy RLM just digs this tune.
Jay Bauman - Back again, and about time too and this time. He's in the mood. He can commentate really good with a movie on, with his beer out, he's after you. He'll make you smile when he appears on Previously Recorded, and shit posters beware CUZ he's after you.
Beard fat - Finally. He's here for you. It's the last member of the RLM crew. This guy is so unfunny, it isn't funny, he'll make the shitposters cry out for mommy, ruin a video with relative ease, make enjoying RLM seem not such a breeze, he may move slow, he can't quip high, but this RLM, is one hell of a guy

At least he watches other stuff than capeshit and blockbusters...that said, fuck this zoofaggot.

>>fucks dogs
I love this meme, but has he actually admitted to doing that, or does he simply think it should be legal. Is he open about finding dogs sexy?

he tried it

Sauce?

>does he simply think it should be legal
it is legal in canada

reminder that his earlier reviews weren't half bad

I think he's good.

Is that that spooky faggot everyone keeps going on about? I have a hard time keeping up with all these jobless autists who nitpick old b-movies and video games.

youtu.be/X1nnNz_Tewk

I'm the dog.

He's not bad, I just hate how nitpicky is. In his Babadook review he spends a minute criticizing an incredibly small editing continuity error when the boy pushes a little girl out of a treehouse. She was facing one way and then in the next shot was facing another. This is the kind of minuscule shit that you and I don't even notice but for some reason really pisses him off.

is that trevor?

this is the bestiality video, btw.

>This is the kind of minuscule shit that you and I don't even notice but for some reason really pisses him off.

People with Asperger's usually can't get involved in and understand the emotional context of scenes, so their minds just start analyzing unimportant shit like that.

Degenerates like this need to be purged.

His voice is annoying.

His editing is shit.

He nitpicks plot points that don't matter.

Half his nitpicks aren't even erroneous, it's just his weird misinterpretation.

He constantly makes references to himself like he's his own meme.

>every film youtuber lists him as one of their primary influences

why

Oh, is this a yootob throd?

It needs TGWTG and Linkara too.

Whats an example of a comedian who isn't "I'm 16 and my humor is fucking superior"?

holy shit read his fucking comments in this, he really is degenerate

norm

He spends way too much time "reviewing" films no one cares about like Unfriended and a horror movie called Frozen. And Adam is all like:

>b-buh muh editing

And it's just the same gay style of "comedy" editing that every channel does that is poorly done ripoff of Plinkett.

>consensual bestiality

add in has a thing for 8 year olds and I was say he is tvs guy

he doesnt fuck dogs, he just argues its ok to fuck a dog if you dont hurt it, which is true

>continuity
>not important in the movie

Let's just all of the characters teleport in every scene like in Suicide Squad!

>calls people who are against fucking animals bigots
this is awful