ITT: shitty movies that Sup Forums prevented you from watching

ITT: shitty movies that Sup Forums prevented you from watching

How do you know it's shitty if you haven't watched it?

Super 8
Jurassic Park (rewatch)
Noah
Possession
The Shinning (rewatch and was told to watch The Haunting 1968 instead[ended up being really good])
Brick
Saving Private Ryan
Se7en
Gravity

Lots of other stuff too. I wish the patricians would come back
lots of good film recs

0/10 shill

its obvious that it's dishonest filmmaking from the all the clips and trailers I've seen

Even I havented watched it and I know its shitty. You have to have better radar user. Or you'll be watching lots of crap.

Green Room
The Neon Demon
Swiss Army Man
La La Land

If you haven't seen The Shining Possession and Noah you're just doing it wrong. Those are great. Gravity is only good of you have a huge setup.

Who hasn't seen SPR? Are you friendless

It's the equivalent of "The Artist" from 2011.

Everyone was gushing over it and it ended up having no cinematic staying power whatsoever.

I took my girlfriend to this and she didn't like it. If that doesn't turn you away nothing will.

MASSIVE SPOILERS BELOW
Gosling does everything he can to make her famous. At the end, Gosling is the reason Stone becomes a superstar, and they tell eachother they will love one another forever, but Stone has to go to France for a few months. Cut to 5 years later, and Stone is married to someone else with a child. She sees him playing in his club and gets a bit sad. That's the fucking ending of this film. What in the actual fuck.

The reason it sucked so bad is that they made the characters to nice and romantic, so when it came for conflict to be added to the movie, their actions just didn't make sense. SPOILERS AGAIN
like when Gosling misses Stones theatre performance to do a photo shoot, it completely goes against his character and the actions only happened because they needed to add conflict

Birdman

>hey tell eachother they will love one another forever, but Stone has to go to France for a few months. Cut to 5 years later, and Stone is married to someone else with a child

That sucks. I would just hand the club off to someone else and move far away without telling anyone if it were me.

>has Sup Forums meme actors Emma Stone AND The Goose

More proof you fags will just hate anything that's popular.

I'll bite, but you've already made up your mind probably.

1. People can love each other, but acknowledge that they don't work together. Clearly the events leading up to there separation show that they are just going in different directions in their lives. That is part of the theme, how we give up things to fulfill other parts of our lives.

2. They love each other, but it's show pretty clearly that Gosling's character is impetuous and immature at times. They had gotten into a fight (caused by him) and he made a brash decision. I don't see how it would be out of character for him at all.

>Even I havented watched it and I know its shitty.
Sup Forums everyone
there's a reason I don't listen to anything you faggots say

Was it really that bad? Or are you all just disappointed that she didn't show her feet? Surely there was a 20 minute scene of Goose kissing her toes and soles

>dishonest filmmaking
what does that mean?

love can go beyond being in an active relationship you know. do you stop loving someone close to you when they die for instance?

it's a meme don't try to understand it

there's a scene where she takes off her high heels and puts on some normal shoes

FORCED MEME

This looks so fucking terrible I'm finding it hard to believe anyone would actually enjoy it, musicals are the lowest form of entertainment, completely unbearable trash.

People like it because it's a musical. That's all.

I really did not get this fucking movie.

>People like it because it's a musical.
Then it's time for WWIII and nuclear apocalypse

>She sees him playing in his club and gets a bit sad. That's the fucking ending of this film. What in the actual fuck.

Actually, the ending of the film is the two characters catching a glimpse of eachother across the club just as Emma is leaving. Goose gets sad, then it cuts to a different version of the events of the film. Except this time things to perfect. Then both the characters see their future together, raising kids, until it comes full circle and they go to a small club, the one Goose owns. At this point they realise that even if they aren't in a relationship together they still cherish the time they spent together and wish each other the best with a short smile.

It was actually a fantastic ending, the final 10 minutes were a joy to watch. But if you are as dumb as the faggot I'm replying to is you might want to skip it.

It happened before. Chicago one best picture and it wasn't memorable at all. People are suckers for what they think are old school Hollywood movies.

What are you trying to say? They are terrible actors

>Ryan Gosling
Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with someone so vapid and artless?

this

Does this image make anyone else cringe?