How come anime and racist white beta males are so deeply connected?

How come anime and racist white beta males are so deeply connected?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eZgUhN_sF6E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's a real phenomena.

reminder: anti anime = anti white.

Racism has little to do with it. But white beta males are just that, betas. They get rejected by girls, social circles, and are such pussies that they end up ignoring the culture that shuns them.

They almost exclusively latch onto Japanese culture, but I am not sure why this is the case.

Anime is a natural redpiller because it shows you worlds without modern feminist and marxist influence.
You show young males realities with cute, non-harpy women and they start craving what can make that world a reality.

being an autistic beta social reject is the unifying factor between anime, racism, mobas and transgenderism

But everybody loves anime!

Good thing I play based FPS

>liking anime

anime is for retards.

I just want to beat up people who watch anime and don't shut up about it.

Alpha males fantasize about physical, mental, leadership, and sexual accomplishments were their victories benefit humanity and the greater good. It's scientifically proven to generate testosterone thus making them even more alpha.

Betas fantasize about exaggerated drawings of children to look both more sexual and innocent at the same time appearing weak enough that even a beta is not intimidated by them. They then imagine a world full of these drawings that "understand" them and prefer to live in this fantasy life instead of reality. It is scientifically proven that this blocks the production of testosterone or the desire to do anything productive thus making the beta even more weak and pathetic.

TRUMP CONFIRMED ANTI-WHITE

Kill yourself

spoken like a true turk.

I am a confirmed racist and I hate Anime

Not being racist is for beta cuck

can't talk about it...

weebs are usually autistic SJWs though

where did he touch you user?

raise one finger

Anime is the best and hard choices.

the girls are moving so quickly away they are redshifting

>doesn't get the joke
>doesn't understand chan culture
>doesn't understand satire of irony

Are you autistic, legit question?

why do weebs always like the most derivative trash?

You'd think years of watching this shit would refine your tastes after a while.

>being racist
>living in US

How do you feel living in one of most multicultural country on the planet?

If I ever saw anyone with pedo shit like that in public, I'd beat their ass. If they call the police, I'd tell them I did it because the guy admitted to me to having CP on his computer. They'd check and 99.9% I'd be in the right. Not joking. Publicly displaying your preference is to lolicon what child rape is to pedophilia.

Absolutely. Unacceptable.

Azunyan of course.

Social outcasts.

Because anime and the white male share a special bond that goes beyond all physical levels. Anime is to the white male as bread is to butter. Anime is to the shitskin as bug repellent is to the mosquito. Jews fear the samurai. Muslims despise the samurai.

wanna go jogging? golden gate park, 6:30.

Things must be different in germany because randomly beating the shit out of people in america is not accepted

Have you noticed how so many anime have beta male main characters, who get orbited by a cute girl. It's a perfect match for them.

>hard choices
always mio. thats not hard

It is if they're pedophiles.

because all anime characters are white skin

Edgy. I do agree that the faggots shouldn't attract excessive attention of normalfags for their and our own sake though.

Hello Japan! x)

true that

it's not about being racist, it's about being beta

girls hate them so they resort to shit like this

That makes sense actually.

Ritsu > Mugi > Azusa > Retardo > Lefty

As much as I would like the say anime and racists have some kind of connection, on the normie side of the internet I see plenty of anime avatars be extremely blue-pilled just as much as I see anime avatars praising Hitler.

I think it is a spurious relationship, unfortunately.

People on Sup Forums scream bout degenerate behavior and then defend anime.

It's really quite ironic.

>tyrone and ahmed raping real german girls.
>better beat up that weirdo with the waifu pillow.

oh i'm laffin.

so?

Some korean made this didn't he.

Anime might be the largest pill you will ever have to swallow.

Autists don't care about social justice. They don't care about other people. They don't even pretend to care about other people. Only their hobbies concern them.

>Using an apostrophe to denote plural

English is such an easy language and yet people keep fucking up like that.

lol

anime is asian you fucking retard.

Weebs are honorary niggers.

How does it feel like to be subhumanly short and having a small dick?
You beta male and introvert encouraging culture is cancer and your people are uptight and ugly af.

The nips have a western fetish when it comes to human aesthetics. Not that I blame them.

>Alpha males fantasize about

If they're alpha males, shouldn't they be able to just do these things? :^)

>I just want to beat up people who watch anime and don't shut up about it.

Would seriously love to meet you irl dude
Just curious what manlet speaks there

You do know that these are actually German weeaboos who were visiting Zurich? Why is Germany so filled with degenerates?

Tyrone and Ahmed can actually fight back and behead him.

Fuck these rats, as long as they stay in their shitzone, who cares. But they don't.

Because Sup Forums's on a website created by weebs and still ran by weebs, with weeaboo imagery present on every corner of the website. there's a strong weeaboo presence on every board because of this. Sup Forums defends animu because we're almost all weeaboos in some shape or form who just want to talk about politics.

Muhamed mein Sohn, takbir.

>They almost exclusively latch onto Japanese culture, but I am not sure why this is the case.
That was just the popular "nerd hobby" during the 00s. In the 90s it was comic books and Sci-fi in the 80s. Right now it's shifting more toward western animation, with shit like Steven Universe, Adventure Time, Gravity Falls, and Cartoon Voldemort being the things that grab the teenage nerds.

I'm female and fine :)
How do you feel shitposting in imageboard made by subhuman?

How do you feel like to living in Turkey 2.0,Ahmed-san?

Betas can't get girls, so they are drawn to anime instead.

Them having no friends or gfs makes them angry and hateful towards society and they become racist.

tits pls nippon-chan

Yeah randomly shooting people up is more the American etiquette.

>anime
>white

what happened

they get radicalized in online forums like reddit and 9gag, or so I've heard

kek

You first.

>Alpha males fantasize about Sexual Accomplishments
AHAHAHHAHA

Was this supposed to prove anything? lol
You most beautiful women are still flat faced robots, unless they undergo plastic surgery to look white.
Not to mention those shing shong eyes.

This picture is even worse.

post feet davido-kun.

it's like OneDirection is not average British male..

btw He is Korean pop star.

How do the Nips feel about you Davido fags?

Anime is like 90% white drawn characters in euro asian inspired settings since japs have a hard on for European Culture

Who wouldnt like that?

idgaf about 3D whores. Literally couldn't care less.

I don't watch anime regularly, but I don't see why so many of you rage against people who do. You sit around all day spinning in your fedoras and spamming Ron Paul pictures, yelling "1488 GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW," then reject one of the few remaining shreds of entertainment not inundated with Jewish propaganda. A good deal of you faggots have no idea what you want, you just bitch and moan about the most idiotic semantics.

99% anime characters are white skin
This is disgusting racism

i lol'd

Every black person I know is more of a weeb than most white I know

like 1 or 2 of them might look good with about 5-6 years on them, out of all of those groups.

The rest are beyond hope.

>anime
>past 12 y.o.

>mio
>pathetic whiny SJW ultra-feminist coalburner
VS
>mugi
>rich, submissive, delicate and well-educated young heiress looking to be a quiet housewife to an aryan husband
cuck

Bringin' the bantz from the turkish reich eh?

Mountain Jew pls.
youtube.com/watch?v=eZgUhN_sF6E

Oh look Mr 62% is talking

>Idgaf about 3D whores. Literally couldn't care less.

same.

Was a weeb from 98 til about 2005. Became more racially aware at the end of the decade after I pulled myself out of homelessness.

It's not that hard to figure out.

Sup Forums is more or less a "Bully victims unite" site.

Explaining both their hate and also their weird fucking habbits that got them bullied to begin with.

Cherrypicking. Most SJW fedorafags and femenists are also into anime, but in a more casual sense than you'd see on Sup Forums.

what i thought beta white males who watch anime were mostly not racist and probably even flaming liberals???

I like this guy

Sure, amerifat.

How come cuckoldry and Europe-destroying Germans are so deeply connected?

Why Germans don't fuck off to reddit or stormfront or kraut board?

Sup Forums owned by your hate nip and based on futaba channel.