What do you have to say now Sup Forums. This intellectual has blown your """fact""" out the water

What do you have to say now Sup Forums. This intellectual has blown your """fact""" out the water.

Other urls found in this thread:

migrantsatsea.org/2011/07/29/20th-anniversary-of-the-arrival-at-bari-italy-of-15000-albanian-boat-people/
news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/true-stories/pictures-of-albanians-fleeing-for-italian-coast-remind-us-that-seeking-refuge-is-nothing-new/news-story/fd1467dfbb7fb96d36876bf9ea8c7cf3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

at least they were civilized.

citations needed (((you)))

Yeah but I don't think they were coming over with the intention of raping and murdering thousands of Africans

yeah because europeans owned all of north africa, it was like escaping into a different room in their own house

(((europeans)))

>A Facebook post
>No citations

Sure thing.

>Europeans
Ahahaha, no.
It's Albanians.
migrantsatsea.org/2011/07/29/20th-anniversary-of-the-arrival-at-bari-italy-of-15000-albanian-boat-people/

Lying sack of shit. Those are Albanians escaping to Italy.

>Escaping WWII in North Africa

>Escaping WWII
>North Africa

how do you not know?

Boom!
Finally.

These are pictures of the "Vlora", an Albanian merchant ship.
They show Albanians disembarking illegally in the Italian port of Bari in 1991.

Just look at those Albanian women and children fleeing for their lives to
ITALY
T
A
L
Y

The more things change, the more things stay the same...

news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/true-stories/pictures-of-albanians-fleeing-for-italian-coast-remind-us-that-seeking-refuge-is-nothing-new/news-story/fd1467dfbb7fb96d36876bf9ea8c7cf3

You fucking retard. Even a war torn Europe is better than northern Africa in peacetime.

> I'm a stupid crumpet eater that can't fact check anything.
> the thread

Bellund

Aside from mislabelling the people, events and era in the photos, that guy mentions grandparents. The problem with his argument is that my grandparents didn't flee abroad; they stayed and fought in the war.

It`s actually albanians run to Italy in 1991 on VLORA cargo ship.

Because shitskins cant stand living in the nation built in their image.

I would LOVE to see statistics on these "refugees" based on age/gender.

These are Albanians trying to go to Italy after he fall of communism shithead Mohammed.

Whites create civilization.
Africans and muzzies destroy civilization.
That's the differences between the two groups of refugees.

Does this guy not know that there was an African Theater?

>europeans

Bet they arnt British. As if you can generalise all of us as EUROPEANs.

Burger Lover here..
IF I was from Albania my ass would be on tat ship too.
and most of you simple fucks would be getting seasick too to gtfo.
comes down to where the pussy you crawled out of was living.

Those are albozergs coming to italy

But North Africa was a colonial area. Most of these are probably soldiers just going to another area in the empire.

Just proves North Africa limits refugees as well.

That's my whole issue with the current refugee laws:
If war broke out in the Netherlands not many countries would accept me as a refugee.
But we have to take in the entire world or else we are """"""""racist"""""""".

I don't see any of the American countries either north or south closing their borders. You wouldn't want to come to Africa or the middle east. Russia sure as hell will accept you. That leaves only Asian countries.

>I don't see any of the American countries either north or south closing their borders.

They sis during WW2.

Anne Frank's family tried to go to the United States several times, but they got denied.
And those were wealthy people, middle class people have no chance in getting accepted.

North Africa was still under European rule.

they're wearing fucking blue jeans

>Implying I care what race the refugees are

>he fell for the anne frank meme
anne frank wasn't real

and they actually enriched the countries of their destination.

People wouldn't mind refugees if they actually added value to their country. Instead we have skyrocketed crime, rape, murders and historically high welfare leeching, as well as have most of their population despise us despite taking them in.

"Hey guys, let's all escape from this war by fleeing to another continent..."
>"... where the same war is going on."

>1) They went to neighboring countries, not to the other side of the globe.
>2) When the war was over, they came back home and rebuilt it. They didn't leech off the host country for the rest of their lives.

Sure is a good idea to flee the places where the fighting has ended to go to the places where it keeps happening

fucking hell those are subhumans albanians that swarmed my country

This guy gets it

"europeans" flee from war to another country in EUROPE.
Sand niggers from ASIA flee their war to EUROPE.
What point is he trying to make?

How were they welcome? Were those were all the cucks who wouldn't fight?

Big question is whether they returned to Europe when it was safe to do so. Africa was/is a poo hole. I can't see any of them asking for benefits.