Spaniards are the Mexicans of Europe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eGMFzLKUcSU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

Romanians are literal niggers

Oi mate.
a) There's a border for a reason. Nobody hates Spaniards more than us.

b) Also, we kept our end of the continent muslim-free until all the blondies fucked it up and opened their legs. Spaniards might be slow and dumb, but they did do better than the Svens and the Hanses.

I'm not greek.

Can confirm Dated a Romanian chick never again.

>that map

This has literally nothing to do with you, why do you post here?

Thank god i'm catalan

Sweden is our Mexico. We go there to party and drink cheap alcohol. The locals hate us, but have to hide it.

>europeanz
>kosovo

What

And spaniard

That map is literally retarded lmao

>I AM AMERICAN LET ME TELL YOU WHO IS WHITE XD

I'm trying to defend your ass, for once, jamon.

Also, OP's and your picture are implying that we're somehow similar, when the only similarities we have is that we both list our achievements in our respective National Anthems.

Same with us and Ireland

The US is the Mexico of the West.

Our alcohol is more expensive than yours.

Kek.

>let me tell you who is white
t. 62% (((white)))

Russians are spics of europe.
And turks are not even europe.

That's something I don't understand about Catalonian independentists. I mean, at what point you stop being Spaniard? Just because you repeat it 1000x you're not gonna stop being Spaniard. Heck, even if you could somehow create your own independent State, that would be still a Spaniard State. The Spaniard State of Catalonia. You're Spaniard, not Castilian, but Spaniard.

Yeah amigo, you're sooo different right? Whatever, now that you mention our himns, we've had many of them, 3 officially during Francoism. I like this one particularly:

youtube.com/watch?v=eGMFzLKUcSU

>Portuguese guy trying to opt out of being Iberian.

You're just Catalan to the west.

>Romania, european
>slavs, not european
kek

they count Arabs, Turks and North Africans as White too

>.gif

The language is extremely similar, your physical fucking appearance is extremely similar, your genetic makeup is extremely similar, your culture is extremely similar, your history is extremely similar, your colonies are extremely similar, your climate is extremely similar, your food is extremely similar.

What the fuck are you even getting out of denying it? It'd be like Germans and Austrians saying they have nothing to do with each other.

Stop picking on Euro-Brazil.

I thought Turkey was the mexico of Europe?

Iberian and Spaniard are not synonims, though. Not for almost 900 years.

And we're nothing like Catalunha, because we actually fought for independence and won. Multiple times.

Language isn't THAT similar. History is similar in that you copied all our shit like 5 years later. And the country was specifically founded as being NOT Spain, for the better part of a millenium. We've been fighting for that long.

General culture and attitude is also very different. We are much more pessimistic and conservative in a lot of aspects.

I'm not even trying to attack you motherfuckers, I'm just saying we're not that similar on some very important aspects. We're still each-other's closest countries, obviously.

What would be the point of independence if we were the same?

>paints portugal and spain as euronigger moorblood
>doesn't paint Italy, Greece, Malta and Cyprus the same colour

t.

y.w.

How can it be anything of Europe, when it's not Europe?

>5k in the aftermath

>And the country was specifically founded as being NOT Spain

This is precisely because you were so similar.

I didn't say you're the same. Portugal is Portugal and naturally has its own history, but insofar as any two countries CAN BE similar, Portugal and Spain are very similar.

And no, Spanish isn't synonymous with Iberian. But Iberia contained Portuguese, Galicians, Catalan, Aragonese, Castillians, etc. Portugal managed to maintain its independence when Spain unified, but it's still in the same culture group.

>Kosovo
>Macedonia
>European

Really? I always thought it was the irish?

I can hardly grasp what point are you trying to make there. We've got plenty of civils wars before and after 1668.

Ohh chmon homie buck the fuck up man. Portugal is Spain's inoperable tumor bro just accept it.

This is autistic.... I mean I see what you're trying to do,defending yourself but that's just an autistic statement

Fuck off French fry your fucking people were still shitting in the streets in the fucking 80's. Your people were once great but now your nation full of cunts. No one gives a fuck about France unless they are aiding an enemy ( you cunts are wishy washy when it comes to being an ally), or surrendering to one.

It's one of the only ready-available pic I had against an anti-portugal reply. The other being pic related.

>Nuno Álvares Pereira himself, seeing the banner of the Grand Master of Santiago, fought his way through the Castilian army until encountering him, and after a brief duel, the Grand Master fell mortally wounded.[5] With his fall and the overthrow of his standard, the Castilian army demoralized and was soon broken and in disorder, and could not stop the Portuguese attack, being quickly and totally defeated.

The point being that we take offence on being put in the same bag, when we've fought hard not to. I'm sure all you guys know it, but the foreigners don't. Point in case . You'd do the same if you were put in the same bag as the French, I'm sure.

I'd still go to battle with you over the northern/central Europe pussies, though.

But the French are our natural enemies.

Shut up fucking colony. U deserve your pathetic excuse of garbage can you name as homeland

>You'd do the same if you were put in the same bag as the French, I'm sure.

You're mistaking political independence which is fact and I respect, with historical, ethnical, lingustical similarity. You can't deny it. The comparison with France is ridiculous.

I'm still not even sure why you didn't like the idea of reunifying Spania, which is why we started the Reconquista in the first place. We could be stronger togheter. But that's history I guess.

Not really. Only in the last 300 years.

>anti-portugal reply.
Also btw, you're the one insulting me calling me jamon, I never stated any anti-portugal shit.

But out women don't have mustaches. Period.

Thank God you went to school and spent years there. How are you even alive?

And through numerous (horribly failed) attempts at conquering/controlling us, you are ours.

You suuuure tried to take it for yourselves too many times to dismiss it now, mate.

Too many cultural differences now, trust me. There's a serious difference in attitude between countries, and a lot of Portuguese hate Spaniards and the way you deal with things. Monarchy and Spaniard (Castilian I guess) sovereignty for one. Even Catalunha and Galiza don't much like the way you do things.

Not that we've done a lot better, but we've failed in different ways.

Fair enough. It was meant as moderate bantz, whatever. Jamone is the name we give you, because the real name is Presunto.

>>But out women don't have mustaches. Period.
Our men don't have Vaginas.

Ronaldo misses penalty, Ramos misses penalty. Practically the same country imo.

>this mad
ayy caramba!

>fight fight fight
>kiss kiss kiss

Pretty sure moors didn't get to Galicia tho.

>coming from Britain
>a country whose entire "culture" revolves around Tea, something the Portuguese brought to them
>a country currently being invaded by the Moors we kicked out 800 years ago
>a country currently being invaded by Moors who fled Portugal this very year, because we put the refugee houses.next to this house

come on, mate.

You talk about Spain as if we were like you, a single kingdom with one nation. We're like Britain, England would be Castile, Scotland would be Aragon-Catalonia, and Portugal, you'd be Ireland maybe?

All I know if that when I go to Portugal, I feel like in... half another country, it's different than when I go to Italy or France. It's different but no sooo different, it's weird.I can understand the people without much difficulty and I guess that also helps making me feel in a somewhat alternative version of Spain rather than a totally different country. Also the faces, looks mostly like ours. It's like a pure version of Spain not poisoned by 250 years of civil wars... Portuges chicks are top tier too.

Our fights were between our kings, I consider our peoples brothers and Im proud of the great achievements of the Portuges people in History, we don't have to bear the animosity of treacherous kings.

Presunto sounds worse actually lol. I don't think we have a name for you. Gitanos maybe.

Romania, pls

>hurr durr my country won more wars than ur
>hurr durr my country invaded urs
>hurr durr my country is whiter than urs
>hurr durr all x are dumb

all u idiots r dumb

DAMMMMMMM 5 PRESUNTOS PARA TI

5 hams for you

>the moustache
something im not proud

it's ok its only old woman lol in the woods

>this entire thread