What exactly makes a face "french"? I think we can all agree that french look a bit different then germans for example...

what exactly makes a face "french"? I think we can all agree that french look a bit different then germans for example, but how do you put that difference into words?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/search?q=serge gainsbourg&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwia4Yizm9fVAhXmDcAKHfc6DyQQ_AUICygC&biw=1536&bih=719
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

- Green/brown eyes
- Small lips
- Brown hair
- Hunter eyes

The difference is that French faces are actually good looking. Germans are ugly as fuck.

Broader brow, lighter cheeks, slightly darker complexion, lower centered nose but thicker nasal bridge, fuller lips, rounder lower eyelids but more slanted upper eyelids, lower predisposition to create a continent wide conflict.

Pic related: typical French lad.

tiny jaws

it's the widely spaced eyes

Arr rook da same.

they are like dark germans with italian noses

ITT: let me tell you about your country

There is no such thing as a typically french face. Physic traits really differ from one region of France to the other. Tall and blonde people in the North and Northwest, tanned/swarthy in the South, black hair in the Southwest, stronger jaw in the East, but this isn't obvious because France is a melting pot of these facial traits. Then you have mixed people and of course, 1st/2nd gen immigrants.

Is he french?

are those small lips to you?

Wtf Germany ??

this
though wearing this in france is illegal now

Third from bottom, second from right
I am ok with that

no way. however julian looks french as fuck.

>create a continent wide conflict.
wew, id say napoleon put france up there in terms of continent wide conflicts, but germans definitely surpass them in starting worldwide conflicts

>French
no such thing

They are Southern French

Pic related are Northern French

You're confusing French with you, mongrel

Norwegian are a racial mix of French, Poles, and Swedes

This "races" map is from the nazi ideology. Nothing scientific right here...

would fuck the last one in the right

a french poster said that some french girl have that unique shape of lips which called strawberry lips or something.
audre tautou and melanie laurent have it

French skullshape is mesocephalic/subdolichocephalic, while German are highly brachycephalic (mongoloid skull)

see

They're the same people as us and West-Germans but just a little bit less Germanic

>if I scream nazi in a pavlovian hissy fit then it's not true

Do you think that germans' envy for the french genetic superiority is the reason why they're trying to destruct Europe?

>Nazi Ideology

It is from Maciamo, a well know French haters that day dream about the Romans being Celts, and the Germans being the purest Celts

He produced another shitty map like that about the whole Europe(pic related)

Craniometry is stull used by archeologists to distinguish the various races, m8

these i would!

I bet you can fit three fingers between your eyes, though.

I dont know why, but every french women I have seen, in the expression of their faces, there is something that makes me think that they are unbesrable people.

France is big country there is no such thing as a "french face"

French look Negrified in comparison to Germans except some West Bavarians

>purple hair, and purple dress
MUUUUHHHHHH DIIIIIIIIIICCKKKK

this is a french face
google.co.uk/search?q=serge gainsbourg&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwia4Yizm9fVAhXmDcAKHfc6DyQQ_AUICygC&biw=1536&bih=719

Natibe french face is western european.