Why haven't you learned your lessons Sup Forums ?

Why haven't you learned your lessons Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/High_Score
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What lessons, OP? We already know everything there is to know about politics.

We should ban mass shootings.

>Dig a hole in the yard
>Pull down pants
>Stick dick in the ground

FUCK THE WORLD!

after 30 years I've learned you have to find alot of people in an area with terrible police response time to beat the hiscore

ALLAH AUKBAR!

After 30 years of cancer, we're still killing people with tobacco.

Why haven't we learned?

After 30 years of heart disease and obesity, we still eat garbage that kills us.

Why haven't we learned?

>I could keep going, but it's actually a tired argument.

After 150 years of niggers not being oppressed, we still haven't learned out lesson

I have, that's why I carry every day.

yeah I learned my lesson
we need to raid more often
that was too much fun

After 16 years of sandniggers we still haven't learned.

After 30 years of illegal immigration we still haven't learned.

fackin git gud n00bs

>Try to ban guns
>fail
>keep trying
Why haven't you learned your lesson, gungrabber?

What is the current highscore? Is it still maple syrup man?

Apparently not. Apparently people are still naive enough to believe that by oppressing the peaceful majority, you will somehow prevent criminals and the insane from perpetrating heinous acts of violence. It's sad that there are so many people still clinging to an idea that has failed everywhere that it has been implemented. It's sad that there are people who still ignore statistical evidence in favor of feel-good memes.

International spree-killing is a sport.

Stop regulating against our sport!

Never listen to liberals.

If people could just learn that one fucking lesson, the world would be so much better off for everyone.

Maple Snake never had the high score, pretty sure it was Cho at VTech or Breivik.

Mass shootings weren't an issue until multiculturalism was in full swing.

>Woo Bum-kon
With a name like that how could he not?

>Mass shootings weren't an issue until multiculturalism was in full swing.
Changing what defines a "mass shooting" also helps.

After 225 years of liberty, retards still haven't learned their lesson.

>thread
>thread
>thread

I know! We should ban all these PoC's, that'll lower the gun violence to almost ZERO!

Homogenous communities where people know each other prevents violence and is missing in this country

>we

implying a nasty raghead didn't shoot those people in the name of his goat fucking god

I thought cops were worth more points.

>we

I mean, how well did the 18th amendment work out? Or how well is the war on drugs?

>terrible police response
This is one of the things US really needs to work on. quality of the police, especially in the farmlands seems to be one of the main pro gun factors

its funny since arianna huffington is greek and whole site constantly posts bullshit.

Wish we had a death squad to round up all anti guns, yes it's this serious, I care more about guns than democracy.

>America only has 3 entries in the top 10
What the fuck, you'd think we'd have 9 of the top 10. I'm a bit disappointed

>never seen a mass shooting
>it's never been an issue to us gun owners
>oh well we should turn in our guns

but it's illegal to kill liberals

End it all now.

Wait so are they admitting these were done on purpose to teach us a lesson?

after thousands of years niggers haven't learned

I have learned my lesson, never trust someone else. That includes the fucking government.

I did learn my lesson. Shoot up densely populated gun free zones.

>thousands
>not hundreds of thousands

>homemade flamethrower, lance, and mace
everytime

>21 victims
>axe

>Flamethrower, lance, mace

>when will we stop car related deaths?
>do you seriously care more about your economy than human lives?
#notonemore

> Semi-automatic weapons have been widely available for over 100 years.

> We've only had 'mass shootings' in the past 20

> We've only had public shooting in the past 40

Nice spreadsheet. I've been looking for something like this.

Shoot first. But kill not in hatred. Kill in understanding the fact, that some people are better of dead. Better for themselves and for others - be it Christian brothers or good Samaritans.

Why don't we stop drownings?ban swimming now. I changed my stance on guns in US but please stop using false equivalence

Whats worse is that lanza is 10th so even another American entry would just push him out.

>Why haven't you learned your lessons Sup Forums ?
Well the class was about radical islam, but all the teacher keeps going on about is how he thinks the second amendment needs reforming.

>30

I thought Operation Wetback was in 1955... 2lazy2google

>implying
The US has a minority problem, not a gun problem.

I have. Cut off welfare, and force the single moms and the nogs to work, so that way there will be families again. Kick illegal immigrants out. Keep Muslim refugees, who aren't even literate in their OWN language, out of the nation, as well.

Blacks kill other people. Whites commit suicide.

That's the reality of gun violence in the US.

I agree. Let's abolish gun-free zones.

is the lesson about gun free zones not working?

I'd rather not trust my security to the police. They have no obligation to protect any one person.

Fortunately, blacks mostly kill other blacks, and suicide is victimless.

no but seriously why are mass shootings suddenly popular

and dont give me
>muh guns
or
>muh bigotry
as reasons, both of them are vague and invalid as shit

Is it the media attention it gets?

Because the media necessarily requires eyeballs glued to their respective outlets.

just make mass shootings illegal

Works great in Mexico/

spreekillers.ch

The rules alone provide massive keks.
or (for casuals)

encyclopediadramatica.se/High_Score

>We already know everything there is to know about politics.
>people actually believe this
that's why there's a herd mentality

Unless you want to turn all humans into emotionless husks like Equilibrium, there will always be people who choose violence. The victims don't care if they were shot or not shot to death.

I've certainly learned my lesson after 15 years of regular muslim bombings in western countries.

BAN ASSAULT QU'RANS NOW! DEPORT ALL MUSLIMS!

> be Indian
> get buss'd

Only slaves have that kind of mentality.

The biggest reason I'm pro-gun is BECAUSE of the police.

If I don't need an AR-15, why do they?

>Japanese guy
>Katana
Kek.

> Mutsuo Toi
> rural japan
> shotgun, katana, axe
> 30

>Mutsuo Toi cut the electricity line to the village of Kamo on the evening of 20 May, which left the community in darkness. At around 1:30 a.m. on 21 May, he killed his 76-year-old grandmother by decapitating her with an axe.[2] Then he strapped two flashlights to his head and prowled through the village entering the homes of his neighbours. He killed 29 neighbours (27 of whom died at the scene of the incident, while two others were fatally wounded, dying of their injuries later)[3] and seriously injured three others in about an hour and half using a Browning shotgun, a Japanese sword and an axe. This was almost half of the residents of the small community.[2] At dawn he committed suicide by shooting himself in the chest.[4]

hooooooly fuck mang

thats some next level shit

half the village? your grandma? everyone you grew up with?

when is this coming to ps4

I learned my lesson. I am the only one responsible for my safety. When you see a Sand Nigger keep your finger on the Trigger.

ONE POST
N
E

P
O
S
T

Fun Fact: baseball bats are the #1 murder weapon in the US, yet baseball is still our national pastime.

#BanBaseBall

Gun-Control:

>make it harder for terrorists and mass shooters to get guns legally
>they get them illegally by paying a slightly higher price with relative ease
>more causalities because law-abiding citizens have a harder time obtaining and carrying a weapon

Can someone honestly argue my points above? I mean seriously?

Splitting cunt hairs is always a thing with liberals to do as the bodies continue to get stacked.

Looking back in the 80's and 90's with more white homogenous countries, mass shootings were nearly unheard of.

Check real Nigga William Unek places 14 and 4.

Came with his axe one day, fled, escaped. Went to another place in fucking Africa 3 years later and did it again! He brought a rifle that time though.

Population has tripled since the 60s, as a result so have mass shootings. The media makes money on hysteria and emotional bullshit that suburban white women eat up, just look at how CNN became the biggest news network in the US after the 3 day long, non stop, live coverage of the story of a toddler who fell down a well. So by selective reporting they begin to craft a narrative to provoke even more phony outrage. It's just how they make their coins.

But I have. If I ever went on a spree I'd break records.

it's not, the media just blasts it.

>India's only contribution is a fucking a bus splattering

Man, that country just can't fucking do anything right.

don't care about terrorists more than rights.

Thank you for this wonderful website link!

>tfw never bludgeoned a punk ass wop or mick faggot to death with my Louisville Slugger

Sometimes being a redneck really makes you feel like you're missing out.

>pistol
>listed 27 times
>AR-15
>listed 3 times

>Herp derp lets put more restrictions on the AR-15 because it looks scary!
>Lets get quotes from the guy who made the weapon and say that it was never intended for civilian use.

Dude just ban people who have immediate family members with violent/drug crime histories from getting handguns.

It was never about stopping turrists or psychos user.

It's about trying to ever widen the civilian capacity to contend with police offers on equal footing if shit ever goes down because of disasters or unrest.

The AR-15 and it's myriad of clones are the absolute best platform for winning gunfights, period.

That's why the cops feel they MUST have one at all times, and that everyone else should be stuck with 2nd or 3rd best.

Buy a kevlar vest?

After 239 years of freedom, some people are starting to lose sight of the intended purpose of the Bill of Rights

>Flamethrower, Lance, mace
>18 killed

70 years since Prohibition and a failed War on Drugs. We still haven't learned our lesson.

>Huffington post

>shovel loader

holy fuck

Shoutout to my boy William Unek for making the top 15 on two different occasions

>be German
>receive couched lance damage