Non racist Black me

Hey mu ive been getting into black metal recently but im not really super hyped about supporting people who are racist's and extreme homophobes. Ive been super into deafheaven and weakling and im just wondering if you anons have any black metal thats fucking god tier but not made by the worst people on the planet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GjuDwSAGQL8
youtube.com/watch?v=lTTliqZRaG4
youtube.com/watch?v=Bp5SUjn9ZBk
youtube.com/watch?v=MN2bx0Ljx_o
youtube.com/watch?v=zKuiPkVrxwE
youtube.com/watch?v=mJZEzPtMw80
youtube.com/watch?v=bHjjB0CfdZo
youtube.com/watch?v=zkR0172RwE4
youtube.com/watch?v=vaTG1W7DivA
youtube.com/watch?v=OFom-4Lnj9E
youtube.com/watch?v=IlxjLyEGtaU
youtu.be/9MIHr_Ypql4
youtube.com/watch?v=10hC5u0In7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=t9yfhfdFGjY
youtube.com/watch?v=cdF5i7g1paA
youtube.com/watch?v=DfGT0ii6LM0
youtube.com/watch?v=i2SBNLRngS8
youtube.com/watch?v=rXLmt6i-hBY
youtube.com/watch?v=Mu9rpTs-3ws
youtube.com/watch?v=qA1nGPM9yHA
youtube.com/watch?v=kR-fEXQeQZI
youtube.com/watch?v=4PM5YWZnhIs
youtube.com/watch?v=djhkzHWi-p8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

side note im fucked and didn't finish the word metal sorry user's

I hope this is bait

These are some of my favourites

youtube.com/watch?v=GjuDwSAGQL8
youtube.com/watch?v=lTTliqZRaG4
youtube.com/watch?v=Bp5SUjn9ZBk
Though Dark Funeral has a lot of good stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=MN2bx0Ljx_o
youtube.com/watch?v=zKuiPkVrxwE
youtube.com/watch?v=mJZEzPtMw80
youtube.com/watch?v=bHjjB0CfdZo
youtube.com/watch?v=zkR0172RwE4
youtube.com/watch?v=vaTG1W7DivA
Shining's music basically ranges from DSBM to 'melodic' black metal.

youtube.com/watch?v=OFom-4Lnj9E
youtube.com/watch?v=IlxjLyEGtaU

I recognize there's about a 60% chance this is bait, but regardless, most black metal bands aren't racist. The ones that are don't hide it. In fact, even Dissection, one of the more nihilistic BM bands that's actually connected with a murder, is anti-racism.

Basically, the big ideological split in black metal is between the pagan/nature bands and the satanic/individualist bands. The satanic side is almost uniformly anti-racism. Blasphemy, one of the most extreme satanic BM bands, even has a black member.
Then there's the pagan/nature side, which is split between hippie nature freak bands, and the Northern European history geek side. Needless to say, the hippies aren't racists.

Most of the history geek side are apolitical. However, that history geek part of BM is where all the Nazis are.

>Called black metal
>Hates blacks

Most of the American scene is pretty non-racist, which is why they aren't as respected.

Black metal is an inherently political genre(even when it isn't explicitly political in ways that NSBM bands are), as much as punk is.
It's not for you.

stick to radiohead and drinking soylent

>non racist black metal
>Ive been super into deafheaven

>american scene is non-racist
>also makes terrible music
Really makes you think

Not OP, but interesting stuff.

I've been reading about BM recently and there's a lot of weird ass murders and suicides that happen in this sub-genre. Are most bands composed of mentally ill members, or do they just get consumed by the emotions that their music creates?

youtu.be/9MIHr_Ypql4

kys commie

this

It shouldn't matter at all. Separate the individuals from the art you soy consuming, nu-male faggot faggot.

I fucked up my sentence, but that makes you a double faggot.

>racists and homophobes
>the worst people on the planet

Seconding Dark Funeral. Lord Ahriman is actually a member of Swedish Antifa.

I think the main thing is the culture that grew up around the scene. It's worth keeping in mind that most of the people active in the Norwegian scene were really young, in their late teens, when it started. They were basically roaming around in little gangs, trying to prove how tough they were. A lot of the kids came from poor, broken homes, often in the middle of nowhere. They were dissatisfied with society and their role in it.
A big part of the "second wave" was social criticism - where the first wave bands were into satanic, nihilistic imagery basically for shock value, the second wave gravitated toward it because it was a rejection of what they saw as false and illegitimate in Norwegian society. But the gang mentality eventually led to violence, the exact same way it did in the hardcore punk and gangsta rap subcultures in the US.

That said, to what extent the violence was motivated by mental illness or posturing teens doing dumb stuff, is not totally clear.

Summoning

Graveland
Goatmoon
Satanic Warmaster
Bilskirnir
Absurd
All of these are Antifa and sing for communism!
Enjoy comrade!! :)

>even Dissection, one of the more nihilistic BM bands
Dissection weren't even remotely nihilistic. Do not listen to this guy, he is an entry level tard and talking out his ass.

disclaimer: these are all notorious neo-nazi bands. Also, Absurd and Goatmoon really suck.

No, I'm not. I know they're melodic, but there's a strong death metal element to their music, and more to the point, they're nihilistic on an ideological level.

You're entry level, as evidenced by how little you know about them. Kys

>Lord Ahriman is actually a member of Swedish Antifa
Holy shit, source on this?
I've actually got some history with Antifa (recieving end, so to speak).

>history with Antifa (recieving end, so to speak)
Details? Please elaborate. I wanna hear the story.

All really good bands. It's a shame OP won't enjoy them because of his close-mindedness.

don't lie

>I know they're melodic, but there's a strong death metal element to their music, and more to the point,
Why do you think any of that is relevant you tard?

>they're nihilistic on an ideological level.
theistic satanism and nihilism are the same thing right?

Fine... Satanic Warmaster is overrated. The rest are all genuine top-tier black metal.

>Also, Absurd and Goatmoon really suck.
Do you even like black metal?

Fimbulwinter was a top-tier black metal album though

Oh, I see. You're autistic, and you want to rant to me about philosophical definitions. That's okay, buddy. If you want to I'm not stopping you, but I don't really want to read what you have to write.

I'm surprised Taake hasn't been mentioned by name. How do you feel about them (and, more specifically, their leader Hoest), OP?

>Satanic Warmaster is overrated
no

>Satanic Warmaster is overrated.

The 3 EPs that he put out that got rereleased on Luciferian Torches together make one of the best BM releases of the decade.

youtube.com/watch?v=10hC5u0In7Q

Goatmoon are great. Graveland though, is the most overrated NSBM band in history.

He's not lying tho, all these bands are known in Black Metal for being pretty good

>I dont know the difference between nihilism and theistic satanism, but youre the retard XDD!!!!!!11!
wew

Theistic satanism = nihilism = postmodernism = marxism = leftism

I do know the difference, but in common usage, when discussing bands, conflating the two isn't that egregious. Satanism within black metal has generally been critical of society, with destructive intent. That goes hand in hand with the colloquial (NOT philosophical/existentialist) use of the term "nihilistic." However, I find your demand to make the distinction between the two bizarre, especially since I alluded to philosophical satanism's relationship with individualism, which I think shows some awareness of what satanism is.

And you are a retard.

Do you even like R I F F S ?

>nihilism and satanism are mutually exclusive

I can't tell if you're joking, but non-theistic Satanists are likely to have nihilistic beliefs. Theistic Satanists are not. Calling a theistic Satanist a nihilist is like calling a Christian a nihilist. It doesn't make much sense.

Now, if you're talking about LaVey Satanism, yeah, they're pretty much nihilists. But that's not who the person you're responding to is talking about.

Yeah, theistic satanism isn't compatible with nihilism.

The story isn't too thrilling, but alright.
The short version is that i used to be active in an NS movement (partook in demonstrations, flyer distributions etc), and through some channels (most likely "quitters" and/or illegally obtained databases) they got ahold of my name, and threatened me with exposure (and everything that comes with it. For instance, associates of mine have had Molotovs thrown into their homes while they and their families were sleeping).
Basically i caved and just wanted to go back to a normal life, so i contacted them and told them i was out.
Antifa is a lot more organized here than in the US, pretty much Inteligence Agency-tier. Not to mention they're sponsored by Soros, and frequently exchange intel with the security police.

how can you not like this
youtube.com/watch?v=t9yfhfdFGjY

Enough of this racist nonsense. Post R I F F S.

The discussion is about theistic satanism, so obviously that's what I'm talking about. You don't do well with context, do you?

The MLO/Temple of the Black Light is blatantly nihilistic. Saying otherwise is complete ignorance.

Seek help you weak fuck

>The discussion is about theistic satanism, so obviously that's what I'm talking about. You don't do well with context, do you?
I clearly acknowledged that you tard.

>The MLO/Temple of the Black Light is blatantly nihilistic. Saying otherwise is complete ignorance.
>nihilism is compatible with thiestic beliefs
wew

Thanks! What country?

Also, ignore this fucktard: It's easy to be a tough guy on the internet, and pretend you'd throw away your life for something ridiculous.

You can't literally believe in a deity of any sort and be a nihilist. Those are contradictory philosophies, and it makes the MLO sound like the sort of "nihilists" that The Big Lebowski made fun of.

nihilism |ˈnīəˌlizəm, ˈnē-|
noun
the rejection of all religious and moral principles, often in the belief that life is meaningless.

First ever "black metal" album I heard was Dimmu Borgir's Puritanical Misanthropic Euphoria

Best black metal album I've ever heard was Darkthrone's A Blaze in the Northern Sky.

I heavily recommend both, even if internet smart marks think the first one isn't trve cvlt blvck metvl

>You can't literally believe in a deity of any sort and be a nihilist
What if you're a deist who believes that the divine is disconnected from creation, and that it doesn't give a damn about creation anymore?

I'm not pretending shit, unlike the delusional child you were responding to who has fantasies about being a viking or something as ridiculous.

I don't care about the trve kvlt shit, but I do find Dimmu Borgir annoying.

Are you suggesting this is relevant to the original argument?

This is really fucking easy to say then you're not the one being targeted.
Unless you are/have been openly active in NS politics (which i've got a feeling that you haven't), and have been subject to arson/other political terror, i won't take shit from the likes of you.

>or something as ridiculous
like being a Nazi?

That still contradicts the idea that life is "meaningless". If everything was put into motion purposefully, then it has meaning, however disconnected our current lives are from those who created us. The heart of the principle is this: we came from nothing, and we're headed towards nothing; our lives have no design and no particular purpose.

No. I'm not even asking this in the context of Satanism. I'm just asking it in reference to the statement I'm quoting/greentexting there.

If you are so dense that you'd waste your life being a part of some nazi-circle jerk, there's really no one else to blame than yourself and you deserve all the shit that you get.

>What country?
Why do you wanna' know?

Putting Satanism, and theism more broadly aside, it doesn't seem like a terribly relevant question. Correct me if I'm wrong. But it seems like while there isn't some divine purpose, we as humans are hardwired to value certain things, like creative achievement/progress, rewarding/meaningful interpersonal relationships, and novel/powerful experiences. So while those aren't the meaning of life by definition, they effectively are.

Go spend a few minutes researching their beliefs. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Honestly just curious. I'm American, and antifa here has been an irrelevant joke since the end of WW2.

It’s funny how people get butthurt over religion and politics so easily.

Explain how you can hold theistic beliefs and views which directly oppose those ideals?

I'll say Scandinavia, and leave it at that.

Forest enthusiast here. Where was that picture taken?

The MLO are cartoon atheists, through and through. I've known about them and their philosophy since at least sophomore year of high school, because the ideological component of black metal is the main reason I was ever interested in the music, because ultimately I'm not fond of the structure of the genre (though I enjoy atmospheric black metal quite a bit and love the way certain bands have used it to create something more to my tastes).

Having said all of that: MLO has one central thing that makes no sense: they promote Satan as a deity of worship, whose "laws" should dictate people's lives, yet they call themselves nihilists when nihilism rejects such teachings perforce. I know perfectly well what I'm talking about, but they definitely need to learn a bit more about their own teachings if they want to be taken seriously by anybody over the age of 15.

Hey mu ive been getting into rap recently but im not really super hyped about supporting people who are sjw's and extreme niggers. Ive been super into eminem and hopsin and im just wondering if you anons have any rap thats fucking god tier but not made by the worst people on the planet.

the forest.

>Graveland though, is the most overrated NSBM band in history
That's where you're wrong buddy.

youtube.com/watch?v=cdF5i7g1paA

champ, I love Deafheaven to bits also
but Deafheaven's black metal influence and black metal itself are VERY different things
pls look into blackgaze if this is what you want

>rap thats fucking god tier
>but not made by the worst people on the planet.
Literally doeesn't exist. But these are pretty alright
youtube.com/watch?v=DfGT0ii6LM0
youtube.com/watch?v=i2SBNLRngS8
youtube.com/watch?v=rXLmt6i-hBY
youtube.com/watch?v=Mu9rpTs-3ws
youtube.com/watch?v=qA1nGPM9yHA
youtube.com/watch?v=kR-fEXQeQZI
youtube.com/watch?v=4PM5YWZnhIs
not sure it's what you're looking for, but there you go.

You have a retarded understanding of nihilism

>posts Necro
>doesn't link his best song
youtube.com/watch?v=djhkzHWi-p8

No, you
nihilism |ˈnīəˌlizəm, ˈnē-|
noun
the rejection of all religious and moral principles, often in the belief that life is meaningless.

I would call Deafheaven a black metal band, even if they're American hipsters who are totally disconnected from black metal culture.

The blackgaze category is tricky, because you get Deafheaven, who again are indie hipster kids literally playing black metal (pretty purely on the follow up, New Bermuda). Then you get a band like Alcest, who are actually European metalheads immersed in black metal music, but the music they're making is actually more like black metal-influenced indie/post-punk. Then you get Oathbreaker, who are practically a neocrust band. And then you get Woods of Desolation, who are pretty much a straight up atmospheric black metal band, only with super clean production. And then you get An Autumn for Crippled Children, who are basically blaspheming against atmospheric black metal by throwing in awkward indietronica shit.

It almost seems like blackgaze is a term for pseudo-black metal bands that just try to piss off and fuck with the black metal purists.

Never heard it before desu, but added.

this is retarded. 2nd wave black metal (from which almost all subsequent black metal drew inspiration) was inspired by neopaganism aka neofascism. the whole genre is inextricably connected with the far-right.

deafheaven and weakling are so saturated with filosofem-isms that you might as well just listen to that, stop moralfagging or fuck off.

some random definition you pulled up on google doesn't mean anything

>one of the very few genres/scenes not swept completely by neoliberal agendas
>HEY GUYS I REALLY LIKE THIS BUT IT DOESN'T FIT MY GLOBALIST HUGBOX CAN YOU REC ME SOMETHING MORE ACCEPTANT
Why?

stop listening to black metal right now
you are appropriating a culture you do not belong to

lolno

Fascism and the far right were big with many of the second wave bands. So were satanism, individualism, and even crust punk music.

Also, neopaganism isn't necessarily right wing. A lot of it is pretty hippie-ish.

Darkthrone helped define the second wave. Fenriz is anti-racism, and was obsessive with left wing crust punk bands like Amebix, which played a huge role in influencing the sound.

A lot of those bands were into Blasphemy, which had a black member.

I get the impression you have very surface level knowledge of black metal.

>m-muh cultral opprepiation ;_;

kill yourself autist

>m-m-mommy they didn't respect my make-up wearing heavy metal bands

This user has a HUGE dick, and "kvlt" poseurs simply can not compete.

>the definition doesn't mean anything
wew, could you be any more self defeating?

>Fenriz is anti-racism
He's also an antisemite

satanist black metal is a psi op. the claim that far-right ideologies are inherently racist is a psi op.

"they cant be right wing if they like music a black guy made" lol sure

Speaking of, Euronymous was a member of the Norwegian communist party, up untill the party leader publically apologized for having praised Pol Pot, as they weren't TRVE KVLT enough after that, or some shit.

Rap is a very racist genre

too many black people :^

>make a black metal general thread
>0 responses
>make a politically charged black metal shitpost
>hundreds of responses and discussion