Sheev is T H I C C

Sheev is T H I C C

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/funny/comments/5neyj0/when_you_pause_phantom_menace_at_just_the_right/?utm_content=comments&utm_medium=hot&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=funny
reddit.com/r/funny/comments/5neyj0/when_you_pause_phantom_menace_at_just_the_right/
reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/5nc2fx/i_paused_the_phantom_menace_for_a_minute_and_came/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/75405299
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sheev thread? Sheev thread.

Damn... Sheev looks like THAT?

this picture was LITERALLY on the top of /r/starwars not 4 hours ago

return to reddit your not fucking welcome here

Genuinely curious, where does everyone get the name Sheev from? Hes always been known as Palpatine at least in the movies as far as I can remember. I've never heard of him called Sheev until Star Wars threads started becoming common

do sheev got a booty?

I can't believe Sup Forums has resorted to stealing from reddit.

This has to be bait. If this isn't bait kill yourself.

Literally r e d d i t

Ok, you got me. Here's another well deserved (you)

Came here to post this EXACT meme

le pottery man said his name is sheev

m- m- my hyper weapon! oh my god! i am ejaculating!

hmm really makes you think

NOW FUCK OFF BACK YOU REDDITKEKS

I could be wrong, but I believe wookiepedia states that, according to the EU, "Sheev" is Palpatines first name.

Sup Forums started referring to Palpatine as "sheev" ironically, and sheev posting was popular for a while. Now it's become post ironic and "Sheev" is just commonplace for what we call Palpatine.

That maymay has been around for nearly a year now you stupid nigger.

What were YOU doing on Reddit?

>using memes that Reddit has now gotten a hold of and tainted

The canon novel Tarkin gave Palpatine the first name of "Sheev"

interesting. i saw this exact same post on /r/funny. lets see if i can dig it up, OH HERE IT IS

reddit.com/r/funny/comments/5neyj0/when_you_pause_phantom_menace_at_just_the_right/?utm_content=comments&utm_medium=hot&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=funny

Interesting, you haven't been on Sup Forums for even just the three or four months required to remember this maymay, and you browse r/funny.

reddit.com/r/funny/comments/5neyj0/when_you_pause_phantom_menace_at_just_the_right/

reddit.com/r/StarWars/comments/5nc2fx/i_paused_the_phantom_menace_for_a_minute_and_came/

>Sup Forums is now posting reddit memes
god this place has turned to fucking shit

>NOW LISTEN HERE YOU LITTLE SHITS

please lurk more redditors

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/75405299

:^)

neck yourself

>:e TROLLFACE XD *holds up spork*
You have to go back.