Conan O'Brien just showed Jeff Goldblum his penis on public television

Conan O'Brien just showed Jeff Goldblum his penis on public television.

That is all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z8UKXy5Jw6I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_theory
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
amazon.com/Critical-Theory-Very-Short-Introduction/dp/0199730075/
youtube.com/watch?v=a33rPOH4ZUo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sounds about right

Degenerate..

So?

Go on.

FFXV turned him gay.

so wacky

Alright.

Context?

So it's degenerate as fuck you faggot

Don't watch him if it triggers you so much Sup Forums.

You americans are so prude. It's just a penis, it's not a big deal. You're probably one of those fags who are afraid to actually get naked in a lockerroom.

Nah it's cool he said no homo

FFXV turned everyone gay

Do you really think Conan actually played the game? They probably shot a billion jokes and then edit the relevant ones into a montage with greenscreen tv's playing promotional footage. Conan doesn't even know what a videogame is.

FFXV rekt Conan

Nah Conan actually plays the games dipshit. That segment on his show has been there for at least 5 years now. I remember his RE6 review.

Finally.

I don't watch that cuck... the only reason I know about it is cause of this thread...

Jeff Goldblum asked him if the carpet matched the drapes and Conan showed him his pubes with his back towards the audience.

SO PROGESSIVE

So it was just pubes. Big deal.

He showed him his red pubes

he's a cultural marxist cuck

>youtube.com/watch?v=z8UKXy5Jw6I

wtf is going on with hollywood? was it always like this but i was too young to notice?

>artists are overwhelmingly liberal
Fucking shocker.

>letting a failing talk show host or anyone else rustle your jimmies about guns

Get your shit together, Tyrone

you're still too young

If you weren't an unread moron, you'd realize this is indeed a recent phenomenon (post-WW2 in particular)

e.g. politically, many of the most famous artists of the 19th century were politically conservative, much less earlier

It was nothing like we're seeing in recent times

Art by in large used to be art for its own sake, not a political propaganda tool

I'm just traumatized from when they used to make fun of my "ant eater" at summer camp

>conservatism is a relic of the past
Really makes you think.

hollywood was only real conservative up until around new hollywood when they realized that people were interested in watching films made by more artsy directors
even with the crash of that the independent film scene was able to get huge and spawned more and more of those types of people who leaned liberal and broke into the mainstream

Or it might have something to do with Karl Marx and the long march, you sheltered dolt.

>relic
good, good

>Art by in large used to be art for its own sake, not a political propaganda tool

So naive it's cute.

>art by in large used to be art for its own sake, not a political propaganda tool

are you genuinely retarded?

Nothing wrong with a little dick measuring contest between a couple of bros.

>with his back towards the audience.

You realize he didn't actually do it and was just pretending to get a laugh...

[citation needed]

>actors
>artists

Fuck Conan I am so glad he is getting fucking cancelled.

Look at America 1960 vs 1970. There was a gigantic cultural coup in the 60's. We are still feeling those after effects directly today. Hollywood was a tool used on that front. People (particularly the youth) were told what was hip to like ("new Hollywood"), not the other way around. It all goes back to critical theory, their primary tool in that culture war. "Question everything", "Sex is a spectrum" etc. etc.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_theory

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

amazon.com/Critical-Theory-Very-Short-Introduction/dp/0199730075/

who cares
All I wanna know is wheres the video?

>he doesn't shave his pubes

What the fuck man?

>clean shaving pubes
why not just trim them you kek?

I've watched Conan ever since I was a kid in the 90's. A big part of my comedic development was thanks to him. I copy a lot of his mannerisms too. He got me through some rough times as a teen and I in turn supported him when NBC fucked him over. That all ended after his FFXV review. It's clear he didn't know what the fuck he was doing in the game but rather than admit that he critiqued the game in a negative way and helped pass some false rumors that stuck even to today like how Adamantoise takes 3 real world days meanwhile people are beating him on average in two and a half hours. I understand it's not a hip and trendy dumbed down call of duty game which is usually what he reviews but my god he went too far with that review and probably hurt sales. Due to that I cannot support him in good faith.

What are you, gay?

Makes my basket too itchy

I hard very rough pubes. If I trim then, they stab my girlfriend's vagina. Her's doesn't bother me.

Stephen's head looks like a two week old balloon slowly deflating.

This. Pube stubble itches like a motherfucker.

nice retorts to basic historical reality, gentlemen

read a book. especially about the renaissance.

There is 1 grey pube growing on my shit right now. Im scared, sad, and angry.

>muslim shoots fags
>guns did it
>muslim runs over euros
>polish truck drivers did it
We need to chemically castrate leftists.

You heard him guys it's just a penis no big deal. This guy sucks on penises all day long heck they all do that in the EU. Stop being so fucking uptight in 2017 fucking conservatives got there dicks all hard now that Trumps president.

you mean when most art was commissioned by the church or wealthy nobles to promote their ideology? when artists who got paid to do promo pieces hid clues about their own beliefs in the artwork? when most artists where also philosophers who pushed their agenda through art?

>not combing your pubes like an afro
SAD!

What I wanna know is where's the caveman?

If you are unable to distinguish between cars and guns in context of attacks you are retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=a33rPOH4ZUo

here's the video

>artists where also philosophers who pushed their agenda through art
You mean, like, art for its own sake? Yes.

Art and philosophy are intertwined by definition.

ART is a philosophical statement by the artist.

Promoting e.g. feminism, globalism, a political parties viewpoint, sexual promiscuity etc. etc. are not philosophical statements, they are political.

They are NOT art.

This is something few seem to understand today.

>Promoting e.g. feminism, globalism, a political parties viewpoint, sexual promiscuity etc. etc. are not philosophical statements, they are political.

they are both, just as renaissance artists did both in their times.

i will grant you that artists today aren't great thinkers, but that's because it's easier to make art these days and make a profit.

that tagline
kek

Did Goldblum even notice or did his instincts kick in and immediately start sucking?

>Conan's already been doing that video game segment for years