"We want the feminist audience"

sea-boots are terrible

She's so cute ugh I want to kiss her pinky toe

she's one of the few good recent strong female characters though, if they did it for the feminist audience I don't care because she's not obnoxious and that's all that matters

unlike say, pic related

>meme thread
no you fuckhead, she is an actual decent character. No feminist shit or heavy handed muh stronk female character.
Seriously, go fuck yourself.

She's the horatio alger of female characters. Mentor figure, rags to riches story.

>that bj bit

She was waifu bait you mong.

She was so hot in Dredd.
Doesn't look nearly as good w/o short blond hair though

Amazing what a hairstyle can do to your looks

>We want the Sup Forums audience

When did Lily Labeau go mainstream?

>nose ring

BETWEEN THE PLANES

But Anderson is a staple of the series.

>it's an OP has no idea what "feminist" means episode
Always good for a laugh

thank you for making me just realize this

This. Actual strong female characters are a godsend and beloved by feminist and normie alike. What's annoying is when the female character is seen as above all the bullshit of the film's world because she is a woman.

>one of the few good recent strong female characters t
Still can't be beat, if I had a daughter I'd want her to be like Rey.

what blacked scene is this

This was a "strong female" character done absolutely flawlessly.

>any female character who does something besides lie around and get fucked or abused = feminist agenda

This is getting absurd m8

what a qt

fuck off OP

Strong women in nerd shit pre-dates modern feminism, desu, and it more serves male sexual fantasies than it does the empowerment of women.

nose ring ruined that picture

>tfw you never will see dredd2

was this the scene she did for the audition?

>illegal baiting, r9k impersonation
You'll spend the rest of your natural life in jail, punk.

this shit is worst than the attack of the clones.

She's a poor feminist character if she spends most of her first day getting kidnapped and pissing in her pants, failing her exam and spending the end of her day wounded and being healed by her examiner.

She was a good character. Unlike feminist mary sues, she had strengths that contributed but she also had weakness in her inexperience. A feminist mary sue would have outgunned dredd, quipped the whole way, then hopped on the bike at the end and made dredd ride bitch.

But this is what women actually are. They seriously have no use in the thriving of this society, none. To see women as some sort of heroic positionary is nothing but fantasy driven by deluded liberal agenda. And as for that, get real, idiot.

>But this is what women actually are

I'm sorry your mother and every other woman in your family is a worthless whore, namefag. I know too many based women to agree with this bitter shit you're spewing.

wasnt there also a sex scene, which they lied about having a body double even tho she already did the article about being a proud slut

You act like your mom didn't get fucked on all fours moaning like a whore

>Rey is so fucking charismatic!
The fucking hacks

Am the only one that felt the last swing is weird? At first in the theatre I thought she cut his hand or head because something was cut because of the sparks, but turns out he's completly alright

It happens a lot but this specific character was not guilty of that. That actress is a worthless social justice femcunt, but the screenwriters for the movie did a good job with the character.

I thought that was Rachel McAdams at first.

>having sex automatically makes someone worthless

I think you have some issues there, buddy.

What was the point of this movie. It was even less pointless than most remakes.

wow that was actually racist as fuck

what the fuck is this shit?!

My mother being a whore is exactly why I'm here shitposting on Sup Forums at 4am.

I didn't ask for this.

>It's an user STILL hasn't found out about her recent nude scene episode

Is there another female 'sidekick' character as good?

More like
>somebody has to to take their helmet off

>say no no more sir we'll appeal to the nerd virgin demographic

>I don't know the comics the post

Judge Anderson is suppose to be a more human side of the judges. This is why it's important to see her face.

Have sex

>mary sue
>strong female character

>Talking shit about Judge Anderson
Talking shit about a Judge is 6 months in the cube creep

>[frowning intensifies]

>every time there is a female protagonist anti-sjws think it's feminist propaganda

anti-sjws are just as bad as sjws at this point.

i prefer sexy female leads. who the fuck wants to watch some muscly dude for 2 hours

>i prefer sexy female leads. who the fuck wants to watch some muscly dude for 2 hours
People who like watching muscly dude for 2 hours?

why didn't she just shoot them when they weren't looking instead of punching them a bit then shooting?

because it would be boring

Because she was unarmed, that gun was from the goon.

dat ass doe

she needs to eat

Because (((they))) have to establish at every opportunity that women are stronger and cooler than men.

I think I found a new actorfu

Or you know

She was unarmed

we both know that's not an option for him

Wouldn't have stopped a woman...

The gore in this movie is bonafide kino

WHAT'S THE FRACAS

Not really, she's still got fat in her thighs. That's how a healthy, exercising female looks. At least for her frame.

Men wouldn't have formed societies at all if not for the influence of women.

I think you don't understand why "anti-sjws" think it's propaganda. It's corny to see women try and act like action heroes because historically and realistically it is masculine to fight and overcome adversity. From the perspective of English speaking men there are only a handful of female protagonists who are believable as badasses. Sigourney in Aliens or any Asian female character with a sword. It's different for Chinese and Japanese movies because there's a culture of discipline or practicality about their women. It's just not easy to perceive white and black women as heroic. Not to mention the forced narrative of eliminating men from the household is glorified and single motherhood is celebrated. It's hard to argue there is an "us versus them" mentality to feminism. You can't expect people to see a cheesy, gratuitous character in a film and not mock it.

But humanity loves to see the underdog struggle and make it through,women are good underdogs.
>historically and realistically it is masculine to fight and overcome adversity
Well historically and realistically the hero would have gotten shit for his actions.
>single motherhood is celebrated
And so is single fatherhood,

Not him. This may be true, but it doesn't suggest that a woman has an inherent value as a person. 100 women are less expendable than 100 men. We need them to survive as a species. They're first on the life boats. I get it. Just know that the further you go down that road, the more women are seen as only walking incubators.

A man who is needed is needed because he is a good hunter, a good fighter, clever, strong, loyal, diplomatic, charismatic. Those are traits that personify him.

A woman who is needed is needed because she is young and healthy enough to have healthy babies. Her value is measured by her looks, which signal how young and healthy she is. Being young and healthy do not personify a human any more than they personify an orange.

Except the whole notion that women only have value based on fertility and lack any of the traits you listed off for men is an idea enforced by men.

I'm glad I never watched this shit. Star Wars has had two good movies. How the fuck is it still a thing?

>women are good underdogs

Not in the civilized world. They live longer, are less likely to be murder victims, less likely to be injured at work, less likely to get raped, less likely to be falsely imprisoned, less likely to get heart disease, less likely to get cancer, less likely to be homeless, less likely to die in war. Impossible to be drafted into military service, outside of Israel.

>less likely to get raped

That's not saying much, they still get raped.

>less likely to get heart disease

I thought cardiac and blood pressure issues were primarily the bigger health problems for women?

That's the forbidden fruit of feminism. Yes, women CAN technically emulate those traits, but they will always be inferior at doing so. 99.9% of women who try to compete with men in the realm of men will live a self-imposed life of mediocrity.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying they're an inferior type of human. Women have the practical equivalent of a superpower in the ability to reproduce. I don't see why the modern West puts such a low value on that power.

Reeeeeeeeeee!

>That's not saying much, they still get raped.
And men get breast cancer, but no one reminds us every October to get a mammogram.

>I thought cardiac and blood pressure issues were primarily the bigger health problems for women?

It's a rising issue for women, but it affects way more men.

I see this rhetoric shat out so often that it's exhausting at this point. Christ.

Hmmm...maybe there's some truth to it.

Half the traits you mentioned aren't inherent to man and the others don't matter in our society anymore.

.....who was a man.

No, it's just bitter men whining on a Bhutanese cartoon image board.

>hmmm, maybe there's some truth in my echo chamber

By that reasoning, every assertion made on tumblr is also true.

>Bible was written by a man
>everything in it blames women for everything going wrong and generally treats them like shit

How shocking.

>Half the traits you mentioned aren't inherent to man
No, not every man. I never said they were. They are inherent in needed men.

>others don't matter in our society anymore.
I'm not sure you know what all goes in to establishing and maintaining society, even our modern one.

Ruth and Esther is a pretty decent story.

>was written by a man
When was the last time you read the Bible or listened in church?

i probably need to rewatch this because i only saw the shitty cam rip of it

>No, not every man. I never said they were

It's almost like people are individuals and you can't pigeonhole the entire half of the human population.

>I'm not sure you know what all goes in to establishing and maintaining society, even our modern one.

good hunter, a good fighter... Sry but it doesn't matter anymore. I would put clever too on the list when you see how people acts in everyday life

Never, I'm not an Amerifat.

you've got my dander up! LMFAO!!!!!!!!

jack nicholson and dean norris look a like

>it's different for Chinese and Japanese movies
Pffft spoken like a true weeb.

lmao

I use "maybe", you use "every". All while appealing to logic.

Who cares though, we're all friends here.

>It's a rising issue for women, but it affects way more men

Is it because of testosterone? I always thought estrogen was the hormone that caused a lot of circulatory problems, hence why birth control significantly increases the risk of stroke and blood clots.

none of those save for military service or homelessness would make a woman any less of an underdog in a movie though. you wouldn't stop and scuff at a film for portraying a woman as a cancer victim.

>they will always be inferior at doing so
>99.9% of women who try to compete with men in the realm of men will live a self-imposed life of mediocrity.
except when they aren't. you overestimate the average man. a woman who puts serious effort into lifting will be able to lift more than most men by far simply because most men dont lift or do much physical activity

>I'm not saying they're an inferior type of human.
It really does sound like you are though m8. I understand what you're trying to say. peak male>>>>>peak female l. average male>>>average female. And i agree but you do seem to be trying to sound impartial while claiming that a woman must be WORLD CLASS TOP TEN THE BEST just to be considered above mediocre.

That's why shortly afterwards I used "99.9%" in my response to a reply. Trying to leave some leeway so as not of offend statistical outliers, toots.