Gun-related murder rate in the US

lets settle this once and for all

what is the cause for the relatively high rate of gun-related murders in the us compared to other first world countries ?

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/2009-01-29-ms13_N.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Rednecks_and_White_Liberals
gunsandammo.com/politics/cdc-gun-research-backfires-on-obama/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Niggers.

blacks
gangs
black gangs

could you elaborate on that guys ?

this. If the african american pop *magically went away, our gun crime rate would be similar to Europe.

Don't be a bitch Hans.

Black people.

Easy access to guns and a big population, that's literally it.

Niggers + Guns = gun-related murders

Most first world countries aren't 60% white

The unreported ones are ghetto trash

The reported ones are government jews agitating for gun grabbing

Yep, that's it... It's not anything else ....

First response best response.

/thread.

Niggers, Mexicans and a worthless criminal system that lets repeat offenders get back on the street after they've been caught multiple times

We have a lot of guns per capita.

We have a lot of minority violence in our large cities.

That's pretty much it.

Elaborate? OK. Niggers and Spics. But, mostly niggers.

FPBP

Pic related
Hispanics are included in the white rate so it's even lower.

Why does Germany suck mud cock?

Ban High Capacity Assault Niggers.

This
It's self evident

/thread

how come our poor black people don't shoot up neighborhoods like yours do? even in finland the schools that were shot up were because of loser white kids.

We have legal guns. Plain and simple. Violent crime is a problem everywhere in the world, but we have more gun crime because we have more guns. Other places you just get stabbed or machetted or whatever.

That said, it's your own right and responsibility as an American to get your own gun to defend yourself from those that mean you harm.

Lack of sunlight? Or maybe your country isn't run by Jews that spend millions of dollars agitating blacks to chimp out.

1. black urban crime
2. the black culture of violence and disorder which our (((culture-industry))) eagerly perpetuates for (You)s

removing he (((culture-industry))) stops the race-baiting, which stops the out of control rates of single-parenthood and disrepute among the black community, which teaches responsibility and self-control, which stops crime, which stops farming them for Dem votes, which further prevents the original (((problem))) from rebounding again...

>how come our poor black people don't shoot up neighborhoods like yours do?
You don't have enough of them.

Original "Niggers" poster. 13% of America commits 50% of the murders. There you go.

I hate that it's the way it is. I have a lot of black friends who are perfectly normal people. This can only be described as cultural.

They didn't pick up redneck culture from the American south.

>muh culture

>I have a lot of black friends who are perfectly normal people.
>This can only be described as cultural.
Oh and how do you figure that? Because you have a few black friends that make up, assuming you have 100 black friends, which I doubt, they literally make up about .00025% of the BLACK population. That's anecdotal evidence if I've ever seen it.

Higher population of lower class Latinos and niggers

>5 black people in Finland
>they're all upper-caste Africans
>meanwhile the US is full of niggers

you realize American blacks are a distinctive ethnic group, right?

>gangs
>redneck culture

Huh? Rednecks in the south don't shoot eachother up. Blacks have primitive brains that aren't capable of complex thinking.

america doesnt really have no culture other than to be a melting pot. This means niggers have no culture other than the violent one they created for themselves in recent years.

Your black people adopted finland's culture and thus dont nig as often.

>This can only be described as cultural
Why did you just pull this out of your ass at the very last second? None of what you said before this has any logical relationship with this final statement.

It's genetic. Culture is a racial construct.

Lets look at total homicides instead

Does this account for the rampant childhood lead poisoning (an environmental, not hereditary impairment of "g") and +50% rate single-motherhood in the American black population, the latter of which is strongly correlated with low performance and crime independent of race?

38% non-whites and the anomy provoked by leftist on whitey

Black immigrants from the West Indies are almost indistinguishable from Whites. I say almost because they do a little better.

usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/2009-01-29-ms13_N.htm

The fuck are you talking about m8?

The only thing rednecks do is drink beer, yell at the wife, go fishing, make inventions/explosives with household objects when bored, and occasionally do too much meth when no household objects.

Inner-city black culture is completely separate, and in-fact the only blacks that actually tend to not kill each other (or other people) are the ones that have taken on redneck culture, or in most cases redneck culture + religion.

t. Southerner

Maybe it's because the police in other countries don't stand around with their thumbs in their asses while people are being executed.

Orlando PD took out shooter at 5 am, three hours after shooting began. Fat fuck local cops are worthless.

>h-hold on we gotta assemble muh SWAT

This. People crying about rednecks killing people are literally retarded.

Horsey knew it all along

White southerners have mostly left the culture behind.

Thomas Sowell wrote a book about it, citing that southern white behavior of the past mirrors black behavior of the present:

"an aversion to work, proneness to violence, neglect of education, sexual promiscuity, improvidence, drunkenness, lack of entrepreneurship,… and a style of religious oratory marked by strident rhetoric, unbridled emotions, and flamboyant imagery."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Rednecks_and_White_Liberals

So basically the English stereotype of the Scots and Irish several hundred years ago?

easy of accessibility of guns.

Yip

Blacks might have moved on culturally if not for multiculturalism.

I know it's anecdotal, but what I'm saying is that everyone has the potential to be normal, western people. I literally just said that blacks commit 50% of the murders.

>aversion to work
>lack of entrepreneurship
What
I get the prone to violence part, pic related
>tfw no gouger's club near me

Educated negro pontificates accurately on the impact of liberalism on white society. My, how the times have changed things...

Niggerdom tolerance.

I know it's anecdotal, but what I'm saying is that everyone has the potential to be normal, western people. I literally just said that blacks commit 50% of the murders.
Yeah, you've got a point. I think that can be learned out of their genetics with time and effort.

"an aversion to work, proneness to violence, neglect of education, sexual promiscuity, improvidence, drunkenness, lack of entrepreneurship,… and a style of religious oratory marked by strident rhetoric, unbridled emotions, and flamboyant imagery."

That's basically a modern redneck, perhaps excluding the lack of entrepreneurship. What's your point?

you just don't want to face them, muhammed .

Exactly. They could have been civilized and integrated into our society if they had just adopted our culture.

Niggers

but at their core, they're niggers. I've got a friend who's perfectly normal. He's a singer and performer. And he's black.
When the riots in baltimore started happening, he started tweeting how it's us vs. them, how they never treat us right...
niggers gonna nig

nigz, obviously

Used to be more prevalent among whites. Now it's only prevalent among blacks.

Southern whites can still be found that fall short of the average white, but the white south has been closing the gap. Blacks all over the country are losing ground over time, as far as achievement goes.

IT'S OUR BROKEN CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM THAT'S RACIST. THESE PEOPLE SHOULDN'T BE PUT IN JAIL FOR MURDERING AND DEALING DRUGS.

its just a phase we're going through right now

what? No, no they are not almost indistinguishable from Whites. They may be less violent, but they're still dumb niggers

And what I'm telling you is that every single nigger has the potential to chimp out on you in a split second.

Even the decent non violent niggers do shit like text and drive and drive drunk. They are shit neighbors. They aren't like Europeans.

gunsandammo.com/politics/cdc-gun-research-backfires-on-obama/

Okay, lets break this down by what a 'nigger' is. If you want to be nice about it, you could consider a nigger a subset of black people. They're violent, quick to breed but never take care of their children and are basically infantile until they die early or are locked away forever.

In theory it might be possible that rebuilding the family structure could reduce the percent of niggers among the black population, but nobody really gives a shit about trying that so it will remain a 'what if' forever.

Republicans are more or less just quick to write them all off as niggers and move on and Democrats have a vested interested in keeping them retarded and entitled.

Same as every other statistic where the US lags behind Europe.
Niggers.

/thread

"You can take a nigger out of the ghetto..."

Just look at Obama once he gets around other black people. He goes right into playing basketball, fist bumping, and jive talking.

Americans are mentally ill because of food mainly.

It's pretty fucking prevalent among whites, they just don't kill people. A good half of my family are shootin huntin drinkin fishin explodin yeehaw-tier religious rednecks. Only one of them is a criminal, and that's because they were fond of stealing shit to pay for meth.

The problem for blacks is 1. Inner-city democrat welfare state + 2. No fathers = Culture of gang glorification to fill the void = Shieee drive-by nigguh = He leakin

Take away the Democrats/EBT, stop fatherlessness/single motherhood, and give them religion. Problem solved. (It'll never solve itself though because this country is fucking done and going down fast if and when Hillary wins).

I see it all of the time in the south with religious Cajun blacks. They aren't niggers.

Fuck off with your anecdotes you dumb nigger faggot.

Alright, suit yourself.

>lets settle this once and for all
>what is the cause for the relatively high rate of gun-related murders in the us compared to other first world countries ?

- Availability of guns matter to gun crime (duh)
- But people matter much more; if you take only white crime the US is safer than many western European countries despite guns.
- The US having nogunz would push crime down, BUT
- It is impossible to construct a scenario where the US loses enough guns to matter, without complete anarchy and civil war

Bonus:

- While the overwhelming majority of guns used in US crime are handguns, the only thing on the menu to ban are "assault weapons" (aka semi auto tacticool looking long guns).
- Last time an assault weapons bill was tried the gun manufacturers just worked around restrictions on pistol grips and other things to produce fugly but functionally identical weapons

>lets settle this

The truth is a position the right and the left don't want to reach. Crime rates are lowering year after year, yet the cries to "do something" only get more intense. It's fucking crazy and bereft of sanity.

Fpbp

>how come our poor black people don't shoot up neighborhoods like yours do?

Just wait until you have more than 10 of them.

t. Sweden is a vision of your future

Sweden stfu. It's race. It always has been race.

Try reading more than the first sentence you fucking inbred buttbaby.

If you go by white people only, Murika has the murder rate as Belgium.
Blacks in America or Africa have the same murder rate.
And Phoenix has the same murder rate as Mexico.

Bingo, same as our crime rate.

Reading is un-American you pinko commie fuck