Please tell me this is some kind of bad joke

You people don't actually like these cunts do you? You don't actually watch their videos and give them money, do you?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/TheDr.WilliamL.PierceCollectionaudio
youtube.com/watch?v=sDGWr8kMBk8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>a fuckinh bird
wtf

They're all at least part Jew as well (even the bird)

>how did pol get so duped!

"I don't actually have any arguments myself or anything to contribute, but seriously? Are you kidding me? I mean really come on."

OP BTFO
REALLY MADE ME THINK

I only endorse Sammy

I think he means the youtuber "Black Pigeon".

Anyway, nice bait OP. Tell me how the wall looks from the other side.

Black Pigeon Speaks I assume. His videos are actually good. Except the LSD one..

Sargon shills here all day every day.

Shoeonhead is okay but at this point you can tell she is just making videos for neetbucks

Pigeon is good, I think

Evalion is also a shill on both Sup Forums boards and doesn't believe in what she spews out

Coulter is got tier even though I used to hate her growing up as a feminist liberal

Milo is okay but still a degenerate

Ben is a manlet cuck kike

Stephen is okay but too many of his fanbase shill for him here. He is also not very direct or blunt enough for my taste, you can tell he holds back on a lot of callers.

Also if your views difer from mine you need to

1. Lurk more
2. Leave my Sup Forums you filthy normies

Would you rather we watched Anita?

>they're all jew.
gotta give them credit, they really know how to infiltrate their enemy and control them

Is Boxxy alt-right now?

THEY ARE USING YOU FOR MONEY AND ALL SPIT OUT THE SAME STUPID REGURGITATED SHIT. A MORON COULD FIGURE THIS OUT ON THEIR OWN.

YOU DONT NEED SOME HALF JEW YOUTUBER TO FIGURE STUFF OUT

>or do you?

I donates 2 dollars to Molyneux right now and there is nothing you can do to stop me.

It's not boxxy, boxxy is a jew shill

They are the only friends I have

They all make good points but nonetheless I get the feeling that they're trying to profit off the alt right, especially Milo the faggot

Stefan is great, don't be a faggot.

I consider coulter to be the worst of them all.

She doesn't care about what she says.

It's all just look at me I'm different

>not an arguement
Stopped reading right there.

I like Milo.

I like the lady next to him more, (can't remember her name).

>shapiro KIKE SELL OUT
>molyneux VIDEOS TOO FUCKING LONG
>Sargon VIDEOS BORING
>Nazi Girl MISSED THAT MEME

Don't even know the bird or the top left.

archive.org/details/TheDr.WilliamL.PierceCollectionaudio

Shoe is a Jew as well

At least in part

I like all of them except Ben "full shekels" Shapiro and Jewvalion.

The Dr. William L. Pierce Collection (Audio)

Archived: 634 audio files, over 266 hours of; Dr. William L. Pierce

--

Also note newly-released audios directly under 'Audio Files' (released July 2014 by Kevin Alfred Strom from his personal archives).

--

Also included:

(1) - The Fame of a Dead Man's Deeds (An Up-Close Portrait of White Nationalist William Pierce)
(2) - Cosmotheism Trilogy
(3) - Hunter
(4) - The Turner Diaries

>shoe
>pigeon
>milo
yes
>coulter
sometimes
>stefan (?)
>evalion
>sargon
>shapiro
no

Morrakiu tells me all I need to know in the Merchant Minute.

>THEY ARE USING YOU FOR MONEY

>click video
>that was pretty cool
>creator gets 5 cents
>was free for me though

Wow, they really got me. Can't believe I fell for it!

She behaves the same way in front of her family which is why I find her based. She has been in off camera bouts just like Milo as well, all for saying the truth.

Don't forget based Bowden.

youtube.com/watch?v=sDGWr8kMBk8

The first person who I did not know personally whose death actually affected me.

But Junie is LOVE! (︶ω︶)

The only ones in your list I watch are Sargon, Black Pidgeon Speaks and le not an argument man. I like some of their observations on stuff, but I wouldn't say I really align with the whole "le western culture is the best because I can do whatever I want" ideology that they espouse.

The thing is, they're generally witty which is why they're popular. They're also very "safe" as your average person won't really consider the things they say controversial, with the exception of BPS.

The others on the list I don't really give a shit about because you got the flip flop jew, the pseudo-conservative boxxy, some other girl, Ann Coulter and infiltration personified.

I only like Stefan and Pigeon. The rest can fuck off.

>its not boxxy

yea ok

Someone who obtained so much fame will eventually come crawling back for more.

it sounds the same, similar makeup, its fucking boxxy.

who's the chick on the middle right?

whats wrong with saragon

THEY ARE ALL PART ASHKENAZI EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM IS EITHER FULL BLOWN OR ONLY IN PART. BUT THEY ALL HAVE IT

>not very direct or blunt enough for my taste, you can tell he holds back on a lot of callers.

Molyneux can barely hold back his spergrage from infecting his callers with contact autism.

Anne frank

Nothing personal, kike.

>people can look similar or exactly the same as someone else
wow who knew? It's not boxxy

only stefen and BPS. The rest are low quality jews

Stefan haters need to adjust their fedoras

Theres plenty of other people, WLP just happens to be the most important if you ask me.

George Lincoln Rockwell could just as easily be in place on that meme.

>my time is worthless.
you're a neet aren't you ?

Stefan and Ann are ok, the rest are ew

Evalion and Shoe have nice titties though, wouldnt mind fucking them

Their ideas are simple. You need your head filled because you're too stupid to think freely

BPS and Stefan are pretty good, Coulter isn't bad either, and the rest belongs in the oven

Coulter gave us Coulter's Law though

You do realize that Evalion's account is shut down, right? We can't give money to her.

Yes, we do. Why don't you?

>all white people
Hmmmmm
Really makes you think

Boxxy has a round head you blind fuck

Does she have children?

If not, or if not more than two than she is helping white genocide

It doesn't matter if she's "based"

Shapiro is a cuckservative, Pidgeon and Sargon are intermittent cucked faggots, and no one gives a fuck about Boxxy and that Jewish cunt.

Replace those four with Paul Joseph Watson and Ramzpaul, then you're good to go.

this

kek the only thing all these faggots have in common is sjw hate.
>sargon of cuckad
>shapiro the jew
these two literally the rest

You're shitpost thread is hidden OP. BYE BYE! BYE BYE! Not an argument by the way.

Molymeme's videos are quite informative and he isn't some edgy retard like the faggot, but rather looks like he's getting a big understanding and love for what our people are. And I liked Coulter until I knew she burned the coal. The one from the upper right corner I don't know and the others are really bad. Especially Milo.

I actually like Shoe on head...

why do you Canadians always ruin threads? Can someone actually tell me who it is?

I love evalion

A "Greek", calling me a kike, while he watches kikes

Good one moron

Stefan is the only good one up there

Evalion

>derides other people for having free time
>on Sup Forums

This as well.

This.

I don't know any of the people above the bottom row except for Sargon. He's okay, but completely one note (muh women).

Ben Shapiro is a cucklord deluxe. Good at debating guns, very good actually, but pretty useless otherwise.

Stephan Molyneux either peaked a few weeks ago or is in a bit of a slump. Going 100% red pill was pretty awesome, but now he's starting to sound like a whiny fag.

Ann Coulter is solid. Milo is useful by virtue of his existence.

>LOL COULTERS LAW COULTERS LAW COULTERS LAW GUISE GUISE ITS COULTERS LAWBASED XXXDDDD

ITS CALLED COMMON SENSE YOU GOD DAMNED BRICK NIGGER

It must be weird when your heroes are such blatant fucking morons. Milo is the biggest pseudo-intellectual I've ever seen.

Some Canadian called evalion who spews "HITLER WAS AMAZING" type of stuff on video while asking for donations, should of seen the comments on her youtube videos "MY WAIFU" type shit

>most of the people on that image are Jewish
>the alt right went from being represented by white nationalists to being associated by most people with a gay man who will not tolerate antisemitism
>neo Sup Forums supports Israel now because Trump said so and they kill Muslims
>most of Sup Forums now acts like if you don't like fags or Israel you are a Muslim

shoeonhead only got famous for looking like boxxy and parroting what men want to hear. She removed her old "progressive" videos.

Nice sources

BasedFag, Bird, Newly-found-Fasciscmeux and based hidden-powerlevel-racerealist-Coulter are pure win, the rest are useful retards that should be left alone to do their thing because they act as a stepping stone towards the red pill.

Molyneux is alright.

>supporting people with similar ideas is a bad thing
Nonnationalist cunts like you are the reason libcucks get away with their bullshit.

they all seem to come from your neck of the woods.

Every single one of them has obvious biases.

Sargon is good. Some of his videos are too long and useless.

BPS is kind of a fag and has a huge confirmation bias, but his non LSD videos are usually okay.

Stefan is good when he's not making hour long videos with people like Mike Cernovich for the purpose of having speakers on his show.

Greatest ally

What's wrong with Shoe0nHead.

She's cute, and nice.

I don't know man. That pigeon is a pretty cool lad.

who /ad block/ here?

>lumping molyneux and ann coulter in with those other jerkoffs

Shame on you OP.

She's a mudshark.

Israel?

Stefan and coulter are alright and milo is at least entertaining, the rest are goddawful though.

I like Molyneux. The rest, no.

better ask who is not

>Molyneux
>Coulter
>Anything but based
Even Milo is based. Sure, he's a fag jew who's using us to get popular but that's also good for us

I like coulter, none of the others

(also is boxxy a journalist on youtube now???)

fuck milo especially tho he's a fucking shill and a half

all Sup Forums is these days is an advertising platform for these shitty youtube celebs. look at the 30 molyneux threads we have a day.

I would lick that pigeons birdpucci and it will be legal