Why is the NFL continuing to Fucking punish Kap?

He's already Fucking bent the knee to owners. He's not gonna kneel during the anthem anymore! Even worse lots of players are know kneeling and protesting and black power fists and Fucking nothing is happening to them!

You can't tell me he couldn't start for at least 1/4 of the teams in the NFL!

You can't Fucking tell me that another 1/4 he would be an immediate upgrade at backup!

He is literally in the best playing ship in his career and you telling me he can't even make a practice squad somewhere? What the Fuck is he supposed to do, play in Canada?

The NFLPA needs to Fucking sue and do some serious legal discovery. Done get all them all the owners emails and go through that shit! Their collusioning against Kap!

Fuck all NFL owners!

because he fucking sucks and wants too much money

Shit player.
Locker room cancer.
Wants too much money.

>wants too much money
[citation needed]

I've never heard anything come out of the local 49ers press corp about Kap being a locker room cancer. Not one Fucking story!

Also too much money? Bullshit! You're making shit up!

What is Fucking going on here!?

Why do light skinned black guys overcompensate so hard? I swear a guy Kaep's tone is 100x to be a radical Marxist Lion of Judah hotep type of dude.

It happened once he got a gf
Lots of dudes of all races White Knight for their girlfriends political beliefs. That describes most male feminists I've ever known

Calm down Nessa, he's a liability at this point with your ass there.

Maybe but look at that Talcum X dude he's another perfect example. Do they feel like they've got to "brother it up" for street cred?

Because he's the black Tebow. His style of play is different from most QBs and he's a sideshow who draws too much attention.

Nahh, he's shit. Rather take a flier on Manlel or RG3

Anybody who claims that he is being kept out for any other reason than political correctness is a racist, who have to blame minorities for their short comings.

>inb4 you get triggered, call me a libtard, and claim he is being kept out for skills, locker room, or money.
you proved my point.

Is Manlel supposed to be Johnny Manziel or EJ Manuel? They're both garbage.

His level of skill doesn't warrant the media attention signing him will bring upon a team. It's really as simple as that.

>the nflpa gave him a $10k donation for his charity work despite not being signed
>b-but why aren't they doing more guise s-stop punishing him

no one wants to take on the unnecessary media attention for a QB who won't be starting

>Why is the NFL continuing to Fucking punish Kap?
Because the NFL at its very core is an organization which profits off of the brutalization of black men for the entertainment of a predominantly racist white audience. Kaepernick is actively trying to empower the black community with his actions - this goes directly against what the NFL stands for and has stood for.

In essence, the higher-ups are punishing him for being a bad nigger.

Talcum is literally white.

Fuck, either of them desu
Both have won more than #teamlightskin

Wilson is the best #teamlightskin

Maybe he just kinda sucks bro?

Poor bait. He just isn't good enough to be worth the controversy and attention. There is no collusion or blackballing, it's just common sense. No team wants their backup to be a media magnet like that.

He blows dick literally. didn't he date a tranny for a while?

Players like this are a poison

He's already playing for Manchester.

No one is forcing people to pursue that career.

It happens git over it. Kap isn't blacklisted for the protest he is blacklisted for holding an owner hostage over a contract because the owners feared their image being tarnished for cutting him. Also I think the NFLPA washed their hands of the whole situation. Hundreds of NFL players unceremoniously find themselves cut and without a team. The only reason people care about Kap is the media attention he got for the protest.

t. nigger

do you know what farmers do to their dogs when they bite? they kill them, because there's an infinite supply of less problematic dogs

same applies to nfl players and club owners

>NFL pays black men millions of dollars to play a game
>NFL players then reinvest the money into the communities they came from
The NFL is a business made up of the 32 owners if you didn't know. If you hate it so much go post on Sup Forums about it I'm sure they'll accept your left wing opinions.

Colin Kaepernick literally brought a brush with him to this photo op, so that he could prop up his afro while he was mentoring these kids ..... during this photo op

And you're trying to tell me you don't understand why he can't find a team to play on

>[citation needed]

He's not playing for a team right now.

Because they don't know whether they're white or black. Imagine looking in a mirror and having an identity crisis everyday.

that one kid next to Kap does not want to be there

he's wondering out loud, do we really need all these cameras. And Kap about to tell him "Yes we need these cameras, I'm trying to get a job here son"

>black power
>black power
>black

>Manlel

look up your own sources misinformed deflecting faggot ass ignorant cunt

He's not a good football player.

Anywhere he goes will immediately become a circus.

If I was an owner I wouldn't hire this dude either.

I'm black.