/MENA/

Summoning Khalijis to buy me games edition

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/news/2017/08/saudi-arabia-seeks-iraq-mend-ties-iran-170813151145632.html
youtube.com/watch?v=2Beda3kFNjo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wish I had Total War:Warhammer +Beastmen DLC

I just want Skyrim for xbone please give me your oil money oh glorious real Arabs

looking for persians

What kind of game?

Diaspoora here, how can I help you?

Do you have it for Playstation or PC?

Skyrim for Xbox
Nope I only play grand strategy on pc like Paracuck games

peopole in last thread said that only persian or urudu speaker could help me with translation of that

>skyrim

How are you polish dude my hand is whiter than yours and I have a tan

Fuck off weeb scum occupier of the Sahara

تشرّفنا

its about exposure to light

im baltic-german btw

>skyrim

Tfw a kid makes 1/1300 of your country's GDP

>MOBAs

FUNNY FACT
in polish we have sentence "jedno oko na maroko", ("one eye looking at morocco") with means that somebody has squint XD

My dad says its arabic. He could only decipher "Salaam"

You are one of the few people who doesnt own skyrim already desu

I pirated it a few years ago on PC but now I switched to the superior console platform and I'm bored with all the games I already have
I wish we had oil in my country

>jedno

In persian "one [thing]" also means jedone

sefr - zero
jek - jeden/raz
do - dwa
čahār - cztery
panğ - piec
šeš - szesc
dah - dziesiec

i guess that when pronunced they are more similarities

chaynak | chaynk | teapot |pench| pięć |five| shesh | sześć |six| sat | sto |hundred|astem | jestem | I amto |ty | you

Indo-european languages a really cool tbqhwyf

Is /mena/ great again?
Or just a fucking desert without people posting as usual?

>mfw i almost drowned yesterday
Atlantic ocean, not even once.
/mena/ is living another dead age

Most people are at work or outside or something rn, it's too early for Sup Forums
I'm swimming

Why didn't you Magrhebs colonize South America?

Lebs are doing that.
besides why should we?

No, back in the colonization days

I would have loved to see a country created by megrehbs in South America

>Africans
>colonizing anyone
made me laff

Bitch how do I go from Amman to Akahba without loosing a lot of money or a lot of time because my flight was already expensive?

Is it true that Iranian diaspoora are murtads trying to be westernized?

We were being ransacked by conquistadors and Fatimids back then.

Take one of those big ass tourist busses to Aqaba
cab drivers are 100% guaranteed to rip you off

>cab drivers are 100% guaranteed to rip you off
No surprise, they're arabs.
Saw that they cost around 6 dinar, is it true? baka I don't want to travel with whiteys

but 'we' maghrebis did colonize alot of places

depends on what you mean by colonizing since there were scrolls suggesting that Almoravid expeditions made it to the new world, or atleast Bahamas were they found odd sheep, corn and red skinned tribesmen

Wish we still had Spain

>we

Anyone got the uncensored version?

too bad the women working there don't look like the ones in that card

>too bad

ریدم به مراکش و هرچی مراکشی حرومزادست

>one chance at life
>not egyptian
JUST.jpg

tfw no qt Sup Forums browsing kuffar hating, Aisha aspiring, Al Arabiya watching, Allah fearing, adhan answering, araby typing, astaghfirullah muttering, airport security check derandomizing, badawi scoffing, camel riding, Daesh denouncing, date eating, deen having, diglossia knowing, Fairouz listening, familial honour bestowing, fatwa obeying, fusha speaking, habibi endearing, halal consuming, haram avoiding, hijab donning, imam listening, inshallah willing, Intifada supporting, Zionist Entity hating, IDF soldier stoning, Islam submitting, jizya receiving, khaybar khaybar ya yahud'ing, li beirut singing, Mecca facing, mascara overusing, modesty embodying, Mohammed(pbuh) admiring, mensif preparing, naqba mourning, nasheed chanting, Occidentiphiling, oudh spraying, Ottoman revolting, Panarabist aspiring, Quran memorizing, Ramadan fasting, salafi hating, shahada reciting, Sharia law implementing, rock throwing, shisha smoking, Turkish drama watching, virginity minding, ummah uniting, yallah exclaiming, zina committing Arab gf

I see you met shams

what a beautiful name

>tfw no Shams al-Doha gf

KILLING MY LOVE
AND IT WILL DESTROY ME
KILLING MY LOVE
MY HEART'S DISAPPOINTING

you can get it for free on pc in less than ten minutes. Are you smoking weed everyday ?

they could have pushed southwards and defeat the Black Warrior, colonising the stuff.

Into central Africa

aljazeera.com/news/2017/08/saudi-arabia-seeks-iraq-mend-ties-iran-170813151145632.html
Although I somewhat question the sincerity of it, if honest/succesful that can only be good I imagine.

i hope saudi arabia gets nuked.
fuck those sandkikes.

IZEM IS MY BEST FRIEND

youtube.com/watch?v=2Beda3kFNjo

strong Muslim bulls need to impregnate every European woman from Sicily to Finland

Is my ban lifted yet?

Yay!

why were you banned lmao

FUNposting

Who is a BeruBeru-jin here?

Do you actually Live in Italy?

Because there was no need to discover the Americas. The Ottomans were not blocking the Maghreb from reaching or trading with India.

Then again, maybe the spirit of exploration was already waning by the 15th century in the Maghreb.

>the B.M.C. has the advantages of providing the soldiers with a controlled sexual release, thus cutting down on desertions, on rapes of hapless girls of the surrounding civilian population, and also on venereal disease, since both the soldiers and the girls of the B.M.C.'s are checked regularly. As to the immorality issue, the girls themselves are volunteers, usually from the Oulad-Nail tribe of Constantine, whose beautiful women have made it a century-old tradition of serving as prostitutes throughout North Africa, until they had assembled sufficient amounts of money for their dowry. Once they have their dowry, they return to their villages, settle down with the home-town boys and become devoted family mothers ever after

Redpill me on Berbers, /MENA/

Berbers are horny people. The women are more conservative in culture than the French girls but have a worse reputation in France. They are more liberal than Gulf women but are sluttier.

It's either due to genetics or culture. Berbers like Iranians are very hospital. And their women are also very slutty. This may be due to a connection between being hospitable and promiscuity. In other words, if you're a people who open your doors to everyone, why not open the legs as well? So it shouldn't be surprising. It's like how the Western women who work in charities and who go to Africa to do humanitarian work end up being the sluttiest.