Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=01lRjQnlRqE
youtube.com/watch?v=T31nEDN0o2E
youtube.com/watch?v=wqOukX1roHQ&t=198s
youtu.be/_o2XOYnGvCE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No.

Why is astrid such a depraved cum-hungry cockwhore

So we pretty much in agreement that Bjorn will be the one to kill Lagertha? Maybe not on purpose but by some way he'll be responsible. The seer said a son of Ragnar and everyone assumed it would be one of Auslugs sons. But the stuff with Astrid and Bjorn will lead to Lagerthas death I guarantee it

so which brother is slavefu going to marry?

>not betting the longhouse on magnus

Magnus is not a son of Ragnar

Notice anything wrong about this picture?

>Bjorn killing his own mother

sure

Based on his melanin I'm thinking no

Why is Ivar standing up?

Where is Bjorn?

there ya go.

he explicitly said "Maybe not on purpose but by some way he'll be responsible."

You're a total fucking idiot, dude. Holy shit.

who are these nu-vikings? where's ragnar

>where's ragnar

youtube.com/watch?v=01lRjQnlRqE

The Robinsons sure love getting into trouble with women, should have stuck with Summer

*[conversion to (((islam))) intensifies]*

>ywn be important enough to get a visit from Odin telling you your dad is dead

Who wouldn't want to fuck the sons of Ragnar?

>Poor muslims getting enslaved by ebul vikings and dindu nuffins
>"We're going to declare war on the whole world for Odin"

Why do they reverse the roles 180 degrees?

Both sides were slavers though

If these hipster chads are really supposed to be vikings he would've raped her already

He used to have a top hat, 800 years before humans invented it.
Ban you imagine it, he used to be a top hat tipper, then Athelstein delivered the word of Jesus and suddenly Odin becomes redpilled and gets his life back together.
Thats probably how the 'gods' reacted when Christianity became a real thing, they probably retired.
I heard a story about how all the 'gods' were just angel wanderers, keeping check on humans and that the God is close to waking up (when God wakes up he stops dreaming this reality) so you get Jesus telling you to pls stop being an asshole and enable evil and shit because there isnt much time, since you invented time.
It all fucking makes sense.
Slavs had almost the same 'gods' as scandinavians and germans did, different names but still similar.
Now when they are all mostly christian, they still have the christmass tree (pagan tradition), the orthodox burn the oak branches (pagan tradition), the easter eggs (pagan too, what did jesus do with eggs and rabbits?) and many more.
Basically, someone is going to nuke the moon soon, and God will have enough of our shit

Astrid is fucking putrid, just like everyone else around Slagertha.

Are you mentally handicapped?

i just want them all to go away from there and come home
im trying my best to ignore that they came there in the first place
it wont be for long
its going to pass
And the fucking writers dont want to endanger the lives of the actors

>tfw we will never get to see the fall of Sweden in reverse

wtf Floki is a Muslim now?

This.
I hate that they made crazy, unpredictable Floki into a pussy "pls no kill in temple pwetty pls" faggot Floki.

It literally make very little sense.

>still watching this GoT wannabe
It was falling apart before Ragnar died but now it's totally finished

No, but Bjorn will

>I'm annoyed that an unpredictable character didn't act predictably

exactly.
Floki not killing unbelievers is like a camwhore not going naked.
it fucking sucks.

You sure it wasn't because of his love for Ragnar? You know, finally respecting how Ragnar would have acted in that situation?

He's fascinated because they don't engage in idol worship or horde treasure like Christians, their place of prayer is just for prayer.

It's really that simple.

Sigurd no-snake-in-the-eye
hvitserk isnt wearing a white shirt

Will he get his boypussy deflowered?

he will fuck the heathen army

With his small, inadequate hatchet.

ivar will and he'll become king

who else dropped bestgirl here?

No he is Alfred the Great, he is above such things.

what the hell is Ivar's problem?

Manlet and Cuck

yuck, took in a female shitskin and doesn't even treat it like a slave, total idiot.

Limp Dick.

Rollo is the ultimate winner among them.

oh they know. and they can't accept it.

Peer pressure, limp dick, sagging legs, no chance of making a child because of his limp dick, and yet he has to meet the expectations because he is a son of a famous vikings, so all he has left is to use his way of thinking to project power

So all this talk about waifus, we know the best one anyway is Lagertha
Who's your husbando then?

But he's just too fuckable

>duc of normandie
>can raid with the pals
>piking bitches from the harem
>kill mudshits
>qt wife

i actually dropped both of them

what's wrong with her armpit?

She's not smothering me to death with it

people with high melanin have the smallest peepees, despite your blacked fantasies

True, but they seemed to go out of their way with portraying muslims as a noble peaceful civilization.

Even Floki who is a deranged Odinist fanatic was in awe of the muslims praying. Give me a break.

They went out of their way to portray a civilian target as peaceful.

Gee I wonder why that is. You did watch the same episode right? They raided a marketplace, not a castle.

They did the same thing with the christian monks user, they didn't even fight back. Vikings were just niggers before niggers niggered. Or we could call them snowniggers.

I mean how many times has one people sold out their own for someone else's culture. See rapid influx of muslims recently.

How about Floki bullying and torturing christian monks while admiring the muslims' spirituality?

Makes a good epic story desu, only thing better would be if they fucked and she got pregnant and birthed a child that would be a misshappen and grotesque creature.

>wanting to marry a woman that's fucked all your brthers

Floki has become a fag, I can't believe it.

The Monks ran around and hid, the Muslims sat there and prayed even after one lost his head.

So where's the show at now? It's based on some short story or whatever and I know the gist of what happens. Stopped watching in like season 3, even though I really liked it.

is Ragnar ded yet? I know Bjorn becomes some king of Norway or some shit, one of his brothers is like Earl of Sweden or some shit, and one fucks off into lands unknown

Ragnar just died and his sons are assembling the Great Heathen Army

I need to catch up. It was a really good show. I just stopped downloading it is all, no real reason I quit. And it was one show I actually enjoyed that wasnt some super hyped up garbage every one of my friends has seen and is "the best show ever you have to watch it dudeee!"

I'm looking at you, Breaking Bad. Sure you were a great watch and I enjoyed you a good amount, but Jesus fuck are you over rated. It's a good show. Not "DUDE SERIOUSLY LIKE THE BEST NON HBO SHOW YOU HAVE TO FUCKING SEE IT DUDE"

Floki isn't a mudslime, he's just intrigued by a new God. Similar to how Ragnar was intrigued by a Christian God. I just don't get why Floki would die for them, that was stupid.

For a little bit I was sure Ecbert was getting him drunk so he could loosen aethelstan's son's boypucci

We can all agree this is the best scene in all of the Vikings, in terms of directing, acting, cinematography, OST and symbolism yes?

youtube.com/watch?v=T31nEDN0o2E

Lately Vikings has had some ups and downs but its still Good IMO. A lot of people want or did Drop after Ragnar kicked the bucket, but I'm still actually like the show. IF people are willing to drop a show because one character's absence, then the show was never good to begin with. I can't think of a show that I enjoy where if they got rid of a character I like, I would immediately stop watching.

>the only one who said good bye to Rollo with sincerity
Shes cute! CUTE!

This scene made me feel so bad for Ragnar. I remember people bitching when he didn't to rule anymore, saying it came out of no where and it made me think "Did they not see that scene where it basically shows that he longs for the life he once had?" Even when he blatantly says it, it still went over people's heads.

I was actually pretty surprised when they got rid of Applestand. I thought he was going to be a really important character. I kind of liked the conflict too. You know, this foreigner who worships a single God being Ragnar's best gay buddy. Always the underlying conflict and hatred and I kind of liked that. Point being I agree. When he was ded I didn't judt go "fuck this I'm out!" It was an interesting development.

Oh yeah I think I remember the last episode I watched now. It was when Ragnar was super injured and walked to the Christians to make a deal or whatever and he gets baptized and I think Rollo walks up and sees it and that's the end of the episode.

Man I really need to catch up. I forgot how good the show is.

Well I do know Applestand was written of because Hirst said he really had no reason to keep him around. He went from Christian to Viking then born again Christian.

fuck off christcuck. It makes sense to you because your shitty religion stole all the boring bits from older ones and inquisitioned the rest.

Bjorn will take her down.
By fucking Lagerthas closest and most trusted advicers, he will be moving everyone away from her and over his side.

Lagertha trying to hold unto power, starts a purge, which causes a civil war, where one of the sons, probably Ivar or Ubbe, will kill her.

Bjorn becomes the chief after her death. He will be supported by the people as the rightful heir and because he is the son of the legendary Ragnar Lothbrok.

The reason i'm prepared to drop it isn't because Ragnar died, that was inevitable, but because they seem to inject it with the modern PC culture/propaganda.

Homosexuality was NOT okay in those days, especially for people in power. See Lagertha.
And ofc they perpetuate the myth about the shieldmaidens making up a high percentage of the vikings. It's insulting really that it's broadcasted on "History Channel".
And they get the girl power scenes like when Lagertha cut off that guys dick, and Torvi is suddenly Lagertha's bodyguard, and shit like that, it reeks of pandering.

And now they suddenly paint muslims in a shining light. For what reason? Even IF they didn't do that for pandering, why go there only to bring that girl back? Waste of screen time.

>Inb4 back to Sup Forums
Fuck off. It's supposed to be "historical", not whatever this is.
First seasons were great, and that's the only reason i'm still watching it, for now.

>Fuck off. It's supposed to be "historical", not whatever this is.
>First seasons were great
The first seasons starts off with Vikings not knowing that Briton exists and being too dumb to cross the sea until Ragnar bought a glowing rock.

And that's a valid complaint, and i agree.
I didn't say they were perfect

>All this pseudoscience garbage I'm spouting makes sense!

Not really

i agree with the the feminist shit. lagertha was good at first now she's like the feminist queen with an entire army of women and a lesbian to boot.

the muslim thing i wont comment on yet since it's still barely developed and they literally slaughtered the entire town of civilians.

This entire show is pandering. Lot of asian women thought the actor that plays ragnar was hot so they threw in a asian princess. Have to pander to fags and muzzies because its the current year.

by the end of this season i expect floki, lagertha, and king ecbert to be dead

I fucking love that scene, I've watched it at least 10 times, the music, the locations, the dialogue it's perfect.

>Ivar's face when he hears of the adoption
Best part of the episode along with Rollo being beaten by his tiny wife.

nice blog

He murders the Asian princess, so progressive!

Stop being such a triggered cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=wqOukX1roHQ&t=198s

oh how the little piggies will grunt when they learn how the old boar suffered..

i was really shocked when he murdered her. cold as fuck. and what a pointless character.

>Dat Ragnar voice over at the end
Gives me goosebumps everytime. Especially since I know what's going to happen next.

Here's what will happen.

The Vikings take York with ease next episode, Ivar blood eagles Aella, but they're stopped by Aethelwulf when they try to go South. The conflict lasts until the end of s5A, by then Ecbert, Aethelwulf and Aethelred will be dead

Lagertha is usurped by Harald, decides to join the great heathen army where she dies saving Ivar from drowning.

Did you fucking like and subscribe to it!? I don't see any new subscribers!

Floki is the ultimate cuck raising this muslim girl

Ragnar's final speech is ruined a bit since he doesn't really believe the words he is saying and turned atheist at the end.

If there's one thing the show does right, it's the trance-like music sections where the story is told more through actions rather than dialogue.
The human sacrifices in the early seasons, the Blood Eagle and Odins visit stands out off the top of my head.

The actor is Swedish, so..

I hate to burst your bubble, faggot, but nothing you said is true. Where did you hear "we added a Chinese princess because Asian women love Travis Fimmel!"? You're literally making shit up. Lagertha has always swung both ways youtu.be/_o2XOYnGvCE and what a way to pander to mudslimes. By enslaving and killing their people. Oh right, because it wasn't as bad as what they did to the monks? It's like you forget when it comes to mudslimes, you have to walk on eggshells otherwise they blow up a hospital.

Well according to the writer, if Valhalla is real, Ragnar is there whether he likes it or not.

Name a better character in 2016