Have you done the Truman Show challenge yet?

Have you done the Truman Show challenge yet?

U mean watch the movie from start to finish over and over or stop at certain scenes?

Wut

no sorry i'm not facebook cancer like you

Look at myself in the mirror for a week?

>It's a "Truman accidentally broke the mirror and saw the camera and now he's being brutally tortured by the producers so that the memory is repressed" episode

Man you'd think after the 3rd time they'd just get a re-inforced mirror

>it's a Truman jerks off to Tara Tainton videos for 6 hours straight episode

>it's another the girl he was fucking hit the headboard too hard and got paralyzed so he freaks out and has to dispose of her episode

Would Tara Tainton videos exist in the Truman Show? What if she tried to sneak hints in to alert Truman to the truth?

Message her on twitter or something. That's an interesting idea for a new video.

I miss Truman threads, what happened to them? Did some mod decide they got boring or something?

Fuck off haha

thanks

>it's a Truman got mescaline from a random extra and rides a dragon dildo while cumming all over the area rug episode

ironically the truman show threads are why i laugh at people that do the truman show experiment. why would someone want you to have such an uneventful life.

I'll admit, there are a shit load of coincidences out there in my life.

on the other hand there are things that i know there is no way for someone to have planned out. or that would end up wasting a lot of time to plan out.

i just consider all the coincidences things that kek or the other one wanted to happen to me

>it's a truman volounteers at the orphanage, only to slip rat poison into the black kids' puddin' episode
Good thing they used real orphans and not children with families. That could've been a pr nightmare.
I seriously don't know why they keep having sam raimi on as guest director.

>that scene where truman is driving his car them slams on the breaks and does an emergency u turn before speeding home because he thought he left his bong sitting out in the open after his morning wake and bake only to arrive home and realize he allready packed it away but was so high he forgot

>that episode where truman goes home for lunch but has a bong then sits down to play video games and forgets to go back to work

>it's a "Truman hits a cyclist on the road at night and leaves him to die" - episode
how did they get out of this? havent seen an episode since then, i just cant deal with that truman is actually a murderer

>It's a Truman jacks off every 30 minutes and in between watches the same idubbbz videos he's already seen a hundred times instead of studying episode.
What a shit show.

>watches the same idubbbz videos he's already seen a hundred times
I just watched a bout 1 minute of one of these videos, how can you stand it? why would you watch this

Me? What the fuck are you on about stop projecting haha

haha

>she'll never spit in your face and slap you while demanding that you cum in her

feels bad man

>it's a Truman gets big into Sup Forums and ends up jerking off to Marion Le Pen episode

was this part of your plan, OP?

:o

Wtf

>it's a Truman trips on a garden hose at his girlfriend's 17th birthday party and the impact of the fall causes Truman to fart and shit his pants and he tries to recover by saying that the fart noise was the sound of his pants ripping and he says he has to go home and get a change of pants and he cups his buttocks in an effort to contain the diarrhea but he prays that to his girlfriend's family it appears that he's being modest by covering the pants rip and he trots home thinking that he remedied the situation but unknown to Truman there is now a steady trail of diarrhea leakage leading directly to his house and after a shower and a change of clothes Truman notices the diarrhea trail's intensity increasing the closer it gets to his girlfriend's house and then he sees his girlfriend's dad and uncle inspecting the diarrhea trail and his girlfriend's uncle locks eyes with Truman for a second but Truman jumps behind a parked car to hide and then he army crawls back home to remain hidden from his girlfriend's dad and uncle and when Truman gets home he calls his girlfriend's house and says he can't return to the party because he forgot he had jury duty even though he's not 18 yet episode

jesus christ did this actually happen to you

i can only hope it did, please let me know the aftermath

i hate that movie

It was a shit forced "meme"