Ireland's Gift to England

For those who didn't know or believe, many Irish have a say in the UK EU Referendum. I want everyone in Britain to know that we're all voting to stay on Britain's behalf.

I'm not even going to green text an inb4, I want all of your hate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WLKbcrC0krQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politics_of_Denmark
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Although I disagree with your choice I respect your right to vote.

Eat potatos

proof that irish are niggers of britain

Attention on an anonymous internet imageboard won't fill the void in your heart.

but punishing British nationalist just might.

I knew you Irish were scum when you abandoned the Church and supported same-faggot marriage. Someone post the Dublin Mosque picture.

Get fucked, mick. The only good thing about your little island was your loyalty to Christ and you betrayed it to seem cool to the rest of degenerate Europe because of a few dicks in altar boy ass.

Seriously choke on a bag of cocks. I ain't playin

delet this

Ha, stick to the wicked step mother!

>t. I just behave like a woman and let untermensch emotions dictate my decisions. After all, when I can´t get what I want, I´ll make everyone else suffer too.

Beta male, the post.

That's right Germany, just keep feeding your women to the black snakes of Africa.

and u piss on the graves of people that died in the name of Her Majesty the Quinn

Haven't done that yet, but it sounds like a good idea. thnx.

BASED

>mfw I can legally claim Irish citizenship.
>if we remain, I will fill in all the forms and come over to Ireland

where is the benefits office lads?

By all means come down, it's comfy as fuck and has barely any niggers. It's always funny to see Brits get lifted by the RA on Saturday nights too.

Irish are the scum of isles. Literally all voting remain just to get back at Britain because they didn't have the power to stop the Brits from cucking them into oblivion.

I believe you're referring to Norn Iron.

>The Irish finally making themselves useful for once

Took you potato niggers long enough

You realize you're just fucking yourself over too, right? Don't you want to see the EU collapse? Germany will fucking implode if the UK leaves the EU, it'll be a wonderful sight.

We'll probably be able to see the flames from here.

I won't be out on saturdays, I will be in my nice comfy dole house working out ways to get more sweet sweet Benefit money.

They are voting remain because their economy is made of tin cans and shredded newspaper and they will all be prostituting themselves for food in the event of a brexit

Why are southerners and fenians so mad? Always lol @ the butthurt fenians I have on Facebook, every time they post some status shit talking Britain you just know people from both sides are shaking their heads because that shit is in the past. I'm glad I'm Northern Irish, stronger in Britain.

The British are the niggers of Britain.

The Irish are gods in comparison.

BREXIT ON SUICIDE WATCH EAT SHIT YOU RACIST FUCKS

You mong. If the UK remains in the EU, there's no reason for you to get the Irish citizenship since you can live there anyway..

>Trolling on a national/international level
Impressive.

look at that chubby little digit looks like its been stuck up and ass too long and never seen a day of manual labor in your life no wonder you worship the state

Not really, I have a bigger issue with the rats that jump just because they see a sinking ship instead of manning up, lifting a bucket and help bail. The idea of escaping responsibility is something to heavily promoted now.

What if your not a English but are a British?

My friend has family in County Cork, we are using the house for a week to get drunk and shit.

There is nothing to worry about, Irish are friendly. It's just OP who is a cock sucker

Most Irish i have met tend to be jolly, last time i went to Ireland i took my Irish friend and he got ridiculed for his accent.

Random girls were asking us to talk to them to hear our accent.

Literally everyone outside of England who wants to leave are all loyalists. They can eat dick for all I care, they probably do to.

Is Ireland part of England still? Is it like Puerto rico and US?

>voting remain
go kill yourself

BEADY

Norn Iron is still part of the UK. A lot of Irish have dual citizenship. So may as well make them pay for it if they still want it.

Proxy detected

Well done Ireland. Your ancestors would be proud

You realize that EU membership takes away his ability to vote, right?

EU = More power to bureaukrats

It's OK, we'll remember.

>slavery to Papist superstition
>good

What happened to you America? You used to be cool

>le we can change it from the inside!!!!

I cannot believe you are this stupid. The reason you voted to remain was to spite people, not because you believe in responsibility. What you want is to feel morally superior while others writhe uncomfortably. Because of centuries old ill will you will ultimately doom not only England, but a number of Celtic nations as well. What an upstanding an moral person.

rekt

and* moral

>Papist
I can't take anyone seriously who uses this word.

youtu.be/WLKbcrC0krQ

>Denmark pretending to know anything about democracy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politics_of_Denmark

Holy shit, kys. This isnt even good craic it's just pathetic and butthurt tier

t. 1/64 pure blooded Irish American

fucking potato niggers rigged our voting process back then and they are still up to it

Thank you?

ah, I see you're new to Sup Forums

heheheh thank you mister irish man

you know america, not everything is about you.

>Be British
>Not a follower of Christ

You're the cancer of the west

Enjoy you last vote. From here on out none will matter thanks to faggots like you. Have fun in serfdom

Never said I was morally superior, only said that the Brits were rats and implied that they have no backbone.

shut your mouth or ill paint paradise square with your blood in two coats

Good observation Leaf-bro.

@78309511
Good shit. England just mad they the ones getting colonised now tearsofjoyemoji.jpg

You know you're screwing Irish diaspora here too, don't you?

Hope you're proud of yourself you pathetic little cretin.

what's up with all the proxy's today.

I suppose Christianity was invented in the 1,500s by a Catholic German monk who wanted to be pope but wasn't chosen, I suppose Scientology and Mormonism are all Christian.

Ah you know, not even remotely. Closed border between north and south and closed trade routes between Ireland and France. What shite are you even talking about.

If Protestantism is Christianity than I am a Muslim, I will NEVER recognize that heresy as anything to do with Christendom.

You stupid fucking potato nigger. The EU isnt something to save. You smash it, burn it, and salt the earth above its rotting corpse.

then*

Says the man who voted Remain.

let me guess, you're black

proxy fag ahahahahah are you from england mb ...fucking nvm

lmao based potatonigger

yes, exactly

The Council of Laodicea, c. 360, produced a list of books similar to today's canon. This was one of the Church's earliest decisions on a canon.

Pope Damasus, 366-384, in his Decree, listed the books of today's canon.

The Council of Rome, 382, was the forum which prompted Pope Damasus' Decree.

Bishop Exuperius of Toulouse wrote to Pope Innocent I in 405 requesting a list of canonical books. Pope Innocent listed the present canon.

The Council of Hippo, a local north Africa council of bishops created the list of the Old and New Testament books in 393 which is the same as the Roman Catholic list today.

The Council of Carthage, a local north Africa council of bishops created the same list of canonical books in 397. This is the council which many Protestant and Evangelical Christians take as the authority for the New Testament canon of books. The Old Testament canon from the same council is identical to Roman Catholic canon today. Another Council of Carthage in 419 offered the same list of canonical books.

Since the Roman Catholic Church does not define truths unless errors abound on the matter, Roman Catholic Christians look to the Council of Florence, an ecumenical council in 1441 for the first definitive list of canonical books.

The final infallible definition of canonical books for Roman Catholic Christians came from the Council of Trent in 1556 in the face of the errors of the Reformers who rejected seven Old Testament books from the canon of scripture to that time.

Good job lad your ancestors would be proud

This is why Ireland is the Mexico of Europe....

well you see, I can understand Britain leaving to get away from Germany. Sadly if Germany leaves then they're are still stuck with the problem. Good luck you cuck.

>Wanting to destroy structurally corrupt institutions makes me a nigger

No, that's any citizen's duty. Remove the tyrannical influence of foreign powers and maintain the sovereignty and right to self-rule for ones nation and people.

You, however, are voting like a sub-human dog. Youre voting for spite, not principals. You're the nigger.

what is border patrol navy etc

I noticed that you didn't deny that you were black.

There are Irish people living and working in England, there is a large disapora here of people with Celt blood, Irish names.

And I'm one of them.

We're all set to be fucked by the cuckery of Britain and the continued mass invasion of 3rd world mudslimes. Our families are all going to have to send our kids to schools with these people.

You're an idiot mate.

Noice :^)

Germany is 5/6th landlocked, and the problem is coming from the otherside of the country. I don't see how that's going to save them.

Yes well done E T E R N A L A N G L O S well done

HOWEVER

I have some last minute Irish who lived in the UK for two years votes to declare

Black people don't use the word nigger to insult others you daft cunt...

>the problem is coming from the otherside of the country

Pretty sure we can defend ourselves against Poland :^)

Fucking kill yourself faggot, get the fuck out of my country you paddy fucker.

Any Irish that left to help Britain can stay the fuck out and rot in whatever hell they've got themselves in. You and they are traitors as far as I'm concerned.

>The X is touching the edge of the box

TOP KEK

VOTE INVALIDATED, YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

You can't defend yourselves against fucking shit. Poland has a larger military than you, fucking dumb god damn germans I swear. You have put less in your defense budget than fucking Sweden you cunt.

I thought it was self-evident that any good citizen wasn't a nigger. If you must know, I'm German on my father's side and Scottish on my mother's side.

>You can't defend yourselves against fucking shit.

I'm sure we could take Vietnam :^)

>Update
>you put
I doubt any German has any political power, they are occupied by the allies.

more proxies detected.

Two voting cards?

Nice fake potato nigger I to can use google to find an image of the card and print them off to try and insult people on the internet.

Blacks and Asians in Britain are also Leavers, they don't want EU immigration (i.e. European immigration.

LOL really? That's silly

You couldn't take my grandmother out to dinner without tripping over your own feet and asking someone to help you up. Go fuck yourself kraut. Your fucking country is destroying Europe and the fucking EU.