The democrats didn't get their bill, seems like they're gona take a break

The democrats didn't get their bill, seems like they're gona take a break.

#nobillnobreak

i bet it wuz dem terryists

Couldn't handle it, no one cares about their little hissy fit.

kept Trump from dominating the news cycle, job well done

still, i don't think it was a good look for them

>Melber

>Lewis

>nobillnobreak
absolutely pathetic.
Their resolve didn't even last 2 days.

>expecting congress to work more than 2 weeks a year

DEMS ARE LOW ENERGY

Anyone got 80s top less Wasserman- Schultz?

why are your politicians literally acting like primary school kids?

at least ours age to at least sixth formers

What do you expect from unskilled labor

>resolve
Kek, they were just putting on a little play for the voters.

They do realize that there is no bill and yet they're taking a break, right?

I'm worried about them, they're not acting right in the head lately.

Not really, I fail to see how this really did anything but made them look like retards while Trump broke donation records.

Is that Elizabeth Warren doing nothing again?

Meme magic, they fell for Trumps feint

what is with this sit-in nonsense?
It seems to me that they're trying to relive former "glories" of their college days in the 60's.

Now they are responsible for if anyone dies of guns, because they did not passed this bill.

PLZ make list of the sitters. They should be held repsonsible for their criminal inaction right at the next shooting.

>America turns 240
>let's ban the guns that gave us that birthday!

#NoBillNo....FOODS HERE!!!!!

something about corrupt "politicians" eating well makes me very angry

How does this work? I understand the mechanics behind a filibuster but how does a sit-in work?

that fucking pic

I bow to such an oblique mind that they not only thought of that image but sat down for several hours and made it. Truly thr mind of an autist

they have a tantrum and hope that mummy government gives in and lets them have their candy

It makes the Democrats feel better about themselves without accomplishing anything

*funded with your tax money

Wow, they really are the party of dykes and niggers.

((((((((debbie washerman shultz))))))))))

is there a more disgusting, craven, vile creature in the whole of the western hemisphere?

would you?

2 kinds of women, those you fuck and those you fuck and don't tell anyone about.

Yeah that actually will back fire on the sitters blaming the republicans that they are givung guns to terrorists if they spin it that way

What about those you don't fuck?

Top Kek, looks like her.

>(((Ari Melber)))

>lets just hang out in the legislative chambers
>we can still have excellent food catered in for all meals (and snacks)
>our personal staff is still available for any of our needs
>our lives are financially secure so there's no real world implications to us being here indefinitely
>they'll keep security staff full (and probably extra because of the shenanigans)
>we only had to be sitting on the floor for that one photo op at the start
>oh, it didn't work? (Though we knew it wouldn't, and we knew that the entire premise of our 'protest' was bullshit.) That's okay, we'll just come back after vacation!

Fucking scum.
Every last one of them.

I read in some news article about this that all the bill was for is to prevent you from buying a gun if you were on an FBI Watchlist within the past 5 years?

Wouldn't that have stopped the Orlando shooting?

HHAHAHAHHAHAH

for what less than 24 hours?? HAHHAHAHAHHAAH

HOLY SHIT HAHHAHA

Lmao drive into a river ASAP

They problem is it bans anyone who is suspected. Now consider that its the American government who is deciding who is a suspected of being a terrorist. Do you trust the government, because I dont? The second amendment is there primarily to protect the people from the government.

You know what I fucking hate?
When I talk to democrats and the left about the shooting, they always bring up we all need tighter gun control. They've been doing it since the first news about the shooting came out.

But when I do the same thing, except instead of gun control I point out more things like this will happen if we let refugees in, the democrats flip shit and call me racist, and are "apalled that I would use the death of so many americans to further my agenda". I wanna slap a bitch.

Send and refund presented 2 versions of the same bills.
Dens wanted those laws but without due process, repubs said no.
Re pubs put forward same bills with due process, dems said no.
Then dens cried about it and had a sit in claiming it was u democratic that their bill was voted down.

Yeah whole thing is a shit show

All those typos I fucking hate autocorrect

HahHah, when the dems threatened with a no break, they can't get it done. When Repubs do it, shit got done.

Aww are the widdle Demmy-wemmies all tuckered out after their widdle tantrum?

should mention the (R) bill was better, but you still lost your rights but then had to appeal after. Government could just start banning large groups of americans from owning guns and the appeal process would be in ruins allowing government to do as they want.

Correct process is government shows evidence to a judge, judge agrees its worth pursuing, you are sent to court and can defend yourself. If you lose, you can then have your rights taken away.

All it takes to be placed on the watch list is a phone call

Merely posting on Sup Forums probably puts you on a list.