youtube.com/watch?v=HxTRCkLQxXc
youtube.com/watch?v=EhHRt2PpHsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zgSesPMvjgg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DUDE

the greatest stoner movie of all time.

Friday and How High

Alice Sweet Alice

I've been smoking weed for a decade and I hate both of these movies. Maybe Im a minority in the stoner community but I dont find "hey weed lmao" jokes funny. I mean I like being high but I dont find the subculture funny. And I absolutely hate when people try to make weed seem cool. These movies are adopted by people who've smoked a joint once and think weed culture is the funniest shit. Fuck people who like these shitty movies

First Harlod and Kumar was pretty good. Then they beat the series into the ground.

Came here to say exactly this. Also Super Troopers. and Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.and all of the C&C movies.

Everything else is second rate. But honorable mentions to shit like Grandma's Boy, Jay and Silent Bob, Rolling Kansas, American Ultra, and Biodome.

Super Troopers> everything else

DUUUUUUUUUUUDE WEEEEEED LMAO HAHAHAHAH HOOOOLY SHIIIIT DUDE I AM SOOOOOOOOOO FUUUUUUUCKIN HIGH RIGHT NOW DUUUUUUUUUUUDE LISTEN HAHA DUDE *rips bong* DUDE LISTEN TO THIS OKAY DUDE LISTEN: WEED! HAHA WEEED DUDE WEEED LMAOOOO

Smiley Face

This. This is exactly why I hate stoner comedy. HAHAHA THIS ONE TIME I SMOKED SO MUCH WEED.

archive.org/details/gd1977-12-31_505

""Tuning '77" - a seamless audio supercut of an entire year of the Grateful Dead tuning their instruments, live on stage. Chronologically sequenced, this remix incorporates every publicly available recording from 1977, examining the divide between audience expectation and performance anxiety"

if you honestly say, type & believe shit like that you're retarded

I mean that's it. If you spout memes like that shit you're just a retard.

And I'm not saying anything about your taste in movies -- just your thought process.

pineapple express if you've never smoked

But literally that is 99% of the jokes in any stoner comedy. If you dont recognize that, than Im afraid you are the retard my friend

This. It felt different from most DUDE WEED LMAO comedies and Anna Faris was great

There's good stoner movies and there's bad stoner movies

Shit like Dazed and Confused has none of that stuff in it. Just people smoking pot like normal. Same for movies like How High and Friday.

>but literally that is 99% of the jokes in any stoner comedy.

>Super Troopers

Yeah nah you're a cunt.

Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

Neat

How high is Underated kino

youtube.com/watch?v=HxTRCkLQxXc

>"""Stoner comedy"""
>It's just normal comedy but people are high

this gif is awful i hate it

Twin Peaks

That's why the good ones are more than that and are able to capture a certain era, characters or culture without being completely out of touch and over the top.

what happened

half-baked anyone?

youtube.com/watch?v=EhHRt2PpHsQ

probably gave me the biggest chuckle

Not memeing at all when I say this: Customgrow420's YouTube videos are THE essential weed-kino.

Obviously the best kino to watch while high is kino that doesn't have anything to do with weed. But if we're specifically talking about kino with weed as its main theme, Customgrow420 is the tip top tier. The absolute funniest shit I have ever seen high.

shit i think the subculture is funny as hell

the recent california tax was totally celebrated (as far as i can tell, pls prove wrong) even lol joe rogan and celebrity people were down with it

as it turns out the new laws don't really change anything while fucking everyone over by giving big money complete power over the shit

I've been smoking weed for 20 years and I used to love those movies. I saw Half Baked in the theater when I was 14, and I had started smoking around that time so it holds a special place in my heart. Cheech and Chong I also used to watch a lot when I was around that age. I can understand if you don't like them but what's really confusing is how you can be such an uptight prick and claim to be a stoner at the same time
maybe get some better shit my man

got me at the "does he drink pee"

so this movie is clearly about how they fuck with each other

You have no idea what you're talking about

Thats a blueprint for a decent movie. American Beauty is way more realistic than some shit like this There is no such thing as weed culture, stereotyping is just a sneaky way to make fun of people. Weed is for anybody

Essential for stoners is immediate death.

edgy and sad!

The big Lebowski is one of the all time best films. Some people don't get fear and loathing and that includes many stoners.

We all know the top 10 or so but this post is here to tell you to check out these two hidden gems:

>Rolling Kansas

>Smiley Face

Grandmas Boy!

DONT BE A MENACE IN SOUTH CENTRAL WHILE DRINKING YOUR JUICE IN THE HOOD.

SORRY MY CAPSLOCK BUTTON IS BROKEN.

Correct

Nigga what

Harold and kumar

Fuck yeah. This dude has so many dope shoes too. I like when he does 1g dabs in a few vids and like he take multi hit in one breath !

youtube.com/watch?v=zgSesPMvjgg

What the fuck
This shit is like one of those Verhoevenesque dystopian tv shows

>stoner-core
>dude weed lmao core
this is why weed has such a stigma.
A bunch of idiots who can only think about weed when they are consuming it and watch movies about other people consuming large amounts of it.
If you are gonna waste your time getting high and watching movies, watch something at least visually or pseudo intellectually stimulating.
Documentaries such as Baraka or Human,
Movies by Refn, Tarkowski, Wachowskies pre op.
Any kinos that you normally enjoy is what you should watch.
It's the same with music, only niggers get high to music about getting high.

This guy gets it.
Watched supertroopers ripped out of my mind and didn't really enjoy it as much as the time I saw it sober.

Watching Swiss Army Man high with my best friend was the most touching experience I've had in years.

>WATAP YOUTUBE YOUTBEUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WADUP
is it kino