This is still the best album of the 2000's

This is still the best album of the 2000's.

no it's garbage

dubs confirm

ur garbage

loser

but I got close... :(

Idiot

lel

No. Second best.

>INB4 Meteora/MTM is better

no, that's the best album of all time

Yes.

reddit

Dubs confirm it’s the most whiney white boy music ever

This

t. Kendrick Lamar

Why the hell is it that every time someone offers a differing perspective from the status quo of this website, natives dismiss it as a "Reddit" opinion? What logic constitutes such a demeanor? I don't originate from Reddit, nor have I ever posted once on the website. Most of my knowledge of Reddit culture stems from this board and maybe one or two YouTube videos. My Internet journeys consist of SomethingAwful, Newgrounds, DeviantArt and YouTube, along with Armor Games, DanDare and Y8. I'm not a "Redditor," nor have I ever familiarized myself with the website. Stop making unsupported assumptions about my Internet persona based on a simple opinion.

And no, I'm not autistic. I'm not even nerdy enough to be autistic.

Are you casually this guy?

fify

Not even the best Kanye album from the 00's

make a trip so I can filter you

I vote this because its markedly 2000's but still really good

I like it

Yes...

That defeats the whole purpose of this website, though.

just kill yourself dude

you’ve got to be kidding

You're going in the pasta file.

you're gonna look back on how seriously you take this place and feel embarrassed
if you're gonna conduct yourself like this at least don't make your rym account so easy to find

oh my god...
ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?
I'm okay that you like Hybrid Theory but what the fuck was that?
Shame on you faggot

What was so bad about my post? I said exactly what I wanted to say about the album, exactly the right words I tried to say before to describe it. Is that a crime?

>if you're gonna conduct yourself like this at least don't make your rym account so easy to find
W-what are you talking about? Which RYM profile do you think *gulp* I am?

No
What is a crime is giving an album from the nu-metal genre a description that make it look like the best album in the world
Is just a good nu-metal record mate, where the fuck did you get that shit of how deep and beautiful it was?
I'm not like that even with my favorite rock albums, music is just to enjoy it, not to find a fucking stupid meaning to that

digits and you die

double this

Maybe if you're white.

dubs say you're wrong

triple this

I support you user. Not everyone on this website has to hide behind 27 layers of irony and memespeak

you're fireninja606
took about two seconds of googling to find

Nice bait man

lets talk kid a, not have some bullshit arguments about who's a redditor and shit. Honestly I reserve Kid A for when I'm sick, get up too earlier, or if i'm about to go to sleep. It is perfect for those kind of times. Also Treefingers is one of my favorite songs period, same with In Limbo and Everything in it's Right Place. Although, it's not the best 2000s album. Daft Punk's Discovery is.

Okay, show me the exact process you used to find my account. How could you find it that fast when I didn't even leak anything from my image that would allow one to easily find it?

Well, maybe our musical viewpoints are on opposite sides of the spectrum, and that's why it triggered such a response out of you. Just to clear things up, I'll repost my idea of music.

The whole essence of music as an artistic form of expression is to extract emotion for listeners to resonate with. Every true musician, artist, and band creates music with the sole intention of conveying emotions via the message and meaning of the song, so people could either contemplate how it relates to their intrinsic existence as a human, or regard a song as jovial fun and exuberance. In fact, art is what happens when dreams transcend our existence into a state of emotion we've never, or have yet to experience in our daily lives. Fantasies about the wand levitating the orbs to their sockets in order to unlock that marrow staircase to the door of lies is art. A sword that heals death lives in art. The palms of deities providing eternal slumber is art. Art is what happens when you learn to dream.

I WILL SEEEEE YOUU

IN THE NEEXTT LIIIIIIIIIIIIFE

my man, it's as easy as googling the text of what you wrote in to find your rym review of it

hey kid ayyyyyyyy

But that review was unpublished by a mod! I know, because I remember throwing a fit when that happened! I almost broke my PS2 and my window... and my hands.

what the

I love radiohead, and i love Kid A, but come on.

>butt rock that only got acclaimed because of its appeal to indie hipsters
No.

This.

It's either pic related or Madvillainy. Don't listen to me – listen to deez dubs.

Bumping the thread.

not even the best album that came out that year

It's a fucking piece of trash, not an album. Offensively primitive even for a Top 40 material.