Homosexuality and Pedophilia: UNRELATED

Because morons here keep posting cherrypicked articles and "studies" from 1948, here's the actual facts:

>In yet another approach to studying adult sexual attraction to children, some Canadian researchers observed how homosexual and heterosexual adult men responded to slides of males and females of various ages (child, pubescent, and mature adult). All of the research subjects were first screened to ensure that they preferred physically mature sexual partners. In some of the slides shown to subjects, the model was clothed; in others, he or she was nude. The slides were accompanied by audio recordings. The recordings paired with the nude models described an imaginary sexual interaction between the model and the subject. The recordings paired with the pictures of clothed models described the model engaging in neutral activities (e.g., swimming). To measure sexual arousal, changes in the subjects' penis volume were monitored while they watched the slides and listened to the audiotapes. The researchers found that homosexual males responded no more to male children than heterosexual males responded to female children (Freund et al., 1989).

>homosexuals in general have not been found to be more likely to commit sexual crimes against minors compared to heterosexuals. Sexual orientation is not predictive of sex crimes

dailykos.com/story/2010/9/18/903178/-

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1556756

Other urls found in this thread:

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/3039562.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4620280/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>saying there's a slippery slope is the same as saying homosexuals are pedophiles

Fuck off Hans. Sup Forums hates fags and always will

>Funded by the institute of Shlomo Shekelstein™

This. Fags are not the problem themselves, the very real slippery slope is the problem.
>fags
>trannies
>pedophiles (sorry, "pedosexuals")
>zoophiles (sorry, "zoosexuals")
>rapists ("nonconsensusexuals"? "rapesexuals"? "forcesexuals"?)

>Studies from 1949

What, did time passing somehow turn fact to falsehood? If it's true in 1949 it's true today. I'd argue since it wasn't a necessity to go to college those days and since admission to university was purely merit based back then, that the studies were MUCH more meticulous in their methodology.

I took part in a 2007 study that was published in the new england journal of medicine as a subject and you wouldn't believe how sloppily it was done.

So yeah, fuck that line of reasoning. And based on your own criteria, citing a three decade old study doesn't quite help your case.

>Man has sex with extremely young man
>this is somehow not gay
wew lad

>What, did time passing somehow turn fact to falsehood?

No, homophobia in 1949 turned falsehood into facts.

You're not good at reading.

>First, many of the pedophile priests report that they are not homosexual. This is also true of many non-clergy sex offenders who victimize boys. Many report that they target boys for a variety of reasons that include easier access to boys ... pregnancy fears with female victims

Almost all men that identify as homsexuals were preyed upon homosexuals themselves as children or minors

[citation (from this century) needed]

Prove it. Prove that the evidence in those studies is fabricated. You can't just say that. You have to back it up.

I also love how your type use the "cherry picking" rebuttal. Anything that contradicts your narrative is "cherry picking" to you. You're literally the exact same as those people who say that Islam is a religion of peace and that their over representation in just about every act of terror is "confirmation bias" or "cherry picked facts".

Stop being so blatantly self servicing in your world view, it's hard to take you seriously.

>closet fags aren't fags. They said so.

kek.

>All of the research subjects were first screened to ensure that they preferred physically mature sexual partners.

That's not how this works.

The article says "all x are x".
From what I've seen on this site, the proposition is "Y are more likely to not be X than Z".

Basically, it's a biassed sample. People who are not into kids, aren't going to be into kids, even if you put a pink ribbon on them.
It does, however, prove, that there are at least some homosexuals who are not pedos.

>cherrypicked

It works this way in prison too. It doesn't make everyone in prison "gay".

>homosexuals in general have not been found to be more likely to commit sexual crimes against minors compared to heterosexuals
yet 1/3rd of molestations are of boys, and faggots are only 1% of the population, you do the math

>(((Freund))) et al., 1989

Bunty man detected

If you want to ram your dick in a dude's butt, you're not straight, no matter where you are.

Almost all men that grow up to be homosexuals were preyed upon by homosexual men themselves as children

>all the men molesting little boys are straight I swear!
Wew lad

> penis volume
Sounds legit, nothing dubious about that study.

I've been to prison and everyone knows it's only queers who fuck each other, maybe it's different over there but people don't fuck men and say they're straight in oz

homos = /= bisex.
:^)

>Canadian researchers
Stopped reading there. Of course canadian researchers found nothing wrong with fags, if they had they would be thrown in jail.

>Closet fags who lie about being gay, especially when religion is concerned, continue to lie about being gay despite being caught.
>couldn't possible just be a lying gay guy

>Homosexuality and Pedophilia: UNRELATED
No shit

just because someone wants to fuck a little girl doesn't mean they're gay

I'll just leave this here

You have to look at history and modern Afghanistan for the link between homosexuality and pedophilia.

Historically, anal sex was too dangerous to habitually practice for adult men. Gay men to stick to oral sex to avoid the complications of anal sex in areas with poor sanitation and hygiene. If they took a dirty dick in the ass, they'd get infections.

If they wanted to penetrate someone anally, they'd resort to slaves, young children, young men...usually orphans. It was considered healthier. The ones taking the tears to the anal tissue would be the boys and if they never had sex before, they would be less likely to have STDs. All the risk of sodomy was passed on to the slave boys, men.

One of the reasons Christianity and Islam took off, is that the Christians and Muslims promised young men that they wouldn't get raped in the asshole. They criminalized the practices of the oppressors..

Why do you think homosexuality became illegal for so long?

It's because many pagan leaders, elites used to rape men and boys in the ass.

The surviving victims didn't want that for their kids.

I bet these people are all flamers in real life though

Is this bait? Isn't that the exact couple that got arrested for abusing their adopted son?

>Case Arny, Spain, 1995
>Police caught a bunch of homos red handed
>Many celebrities among them
>Found out that the club for homos hosted plenty of parties for high-class gays and homosexual celebrities where they had orgies with kids
>Found out that the net was deeper than they expected and found connections with other homosexual clubs meant for regular homos
>The media called it a witch hunt against gays and pressured to bury the case
>Most of the celebrities where exonerated because they alledged that the orgies happened in a vip area and they never went there
>Regular homos were sent to prison

They went about their study wrong.

Pedophilia is a rare condition. If you are looking to draw conclusions about pedophiles, it would make sense to study known pedophiles. In all likelihood their sample size was too small to draw any statistically significant conclusions.

It also seems like they have taken the null hypothesis to be that "homosexuals are more likely to be pedophiles", then found insufficient evidence to reject their null. In reality the null hypothesis in a well designed study should generally be that the population of interest has no association with the phenomena.

Given it is such a poorly designed study, I would not trust its conclusions.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.
Your whole island is a giant co-ed prison. You've got no place to talk.

>All of the research subjects were first screened to ensure that they preferred physically mature sexual partners
So basically they cherry picked subjects to get the result they wanted

>download TOR and take a good look
>discover that homosexuality and pedophilia are VERY related

The majority of homosexuals are not attracted to children, of course, but most pedophiles are gay, and that is a fact

Most homosexuals are not pedophiles but most pedophiles are homosexuals

Everyone knows this

Yeah but we don't go around fucking niggers and claiming we aren't gay

>All of the research subjects were first screened to ensure that they preferred physically mature sexual partners
Sound like a retarded study.

>The recordings paired with the nude models described an imaginary sexual interaction between the model and the subject.
what the fuck were these researchers thinking showing their subjects lewd content involving a child? In what world is that not a violation of ethics?

>forgets about gay priests raping little boys
>forgets about gay cub scout leaders raping little boys
>never watched to catch a predator where most of the men showed up to have sex with underage boys

Fuck off op

Homosexuality is linked to pedophiles m.huffpost.com/us/entry/3039562.html
That's from a few years ago, I can find more if you like.

>Yeah but we don't go around fucking niggers and claiming we aren't gay
That's because you're going around fucking abbos.

If you look at convicted child molesters, only 25 to 50% of them are actual pedophiles
>"Potential and Dunkelfeld offenders: Two neglected target groups for prevention of child sexual abuse"

So just because they aren't pedophiles doesn't mean they aren't going to molest the kid

>>All of the research subjects were first screened to ensure that they preferred physically mature sexual partners.
>People who are not into kids, aren't going to be into kids

>preferring cake over pie
>means you dislike pie

I hope you see your fallacy here. Testing pedophiles is entirely pointless, because they neither identify as homo nor hetero.

That's why it says:

>homosexuals in general have not been found to be more likely to commit sexual crimes against minors compared to heterosexuals. Sexual orientation is not predictive of sex crimes

>Everyone knows this

Why can't you find a current study then if it's true.

Nah mate, it's basically screening people that like pie and saying that chocolate cake and vanilla cake lover don't like pie even though chocolate cake lover are supposedly bigger pie consumer than vanilla cake ones.

pic related

You have to look at Afghanistan where they have institutionalized pedophilia.

The gays in Afghanistan hide their homosexuality and invented a loophole in Islam to congregate and have gay sex.

These guys allegedly blow each other and when they want anal sex, they anal rape "dancing boys."

Apparently, the Taliban has been exploiting this and recruited boys to become suicide bombers to get back at the men that rape them.

Gotta look at prostitution, too. Gay prostitutes to make it to old age. They usually start young.

You gotta read about it.

Of course, there are probably strict gay dudes that stick sucking dicks or into the big adult dicks.

But a lot of them will resort to having sex with underage boys for what they believe are health reasons, social-religious self reasons, or just plain out preference for anal sex with anyone or anything.

>Why can't you find a current study then if it's true.
why is race research frowned on in todays political correctness environment?

because they hate us

Sup Forums is holding their shit in. Catch them in a lie and watch the goalposts shift. The right is the parties of big goobermint. Stop smoking weed it has you distrust my shekel masters. Stop not eating leaky gross stab wounds

>screening people that like pie
>saying that chocolate cake and vanilla cake lover don't like pie

So they are saying (a group of) pie lovers don't like pie then?

Don't think too much, your brain will fry. Fucking Sup Forums brainlets, every time.

>muh conspiracy

>Catch them in a lie and watch the goalposts shift

kek, exactly. I too used to do that when I was 15.

>muh conspiracy
are you denying the holohoax, hans?

>It does, however, prove, that there are at least some homosexuals who are not pedos.
I'm witch hunting, but reassurance of interest in mature partners could imply psychopathy since a normal person would be more introspective and concede some attraction towards minors. So the sample is at least potentially biased against non-psychopaths, which means a greater probability of self-restraint and deception affecting the results.

You're gay if you want to have sex with men. There is no way a heterosexual would suddenly flip in prison and start desiring other males. That is just a cover story for repressed gayness.

>1/3 of child molesters are homosexuals
>1% of the population.

>psychopaths

literally 1% of the population, irrelevant

the "psychopathy scare" is psychologists shilling their shitty "science"

[c.n.]

Yeah they just wear their pants around their ankles and don't "want" to get raeped. The more you claim you enjoy the slime machine the more you come at me for blowjobs when you're drunk. It's about testicle size. Contrarians FTFW. Phobes are such confused idiot cowards it isn't even funny
Here come the fucken useless Hues

oooh dose poor minority's

how are you enjoying our collective geNOcide?

psychopathy is bullshit? interesting

>1% of the population

He says that the psychopathy hysteria is just psychologists milking the ca$hcow.

oh look, fancy that, almost all the gay promoters are (((normal peop[le)))

You might as well come out of the closet, it will help you sleep at night.

What are the physiological biopsies for any of your diagnoses? Is there some kind of bloodwork? Some kind of diagnostic image? Probably those people are just possessed

>51% of millennials are not a '0' on the kinsey scale
>1%
K. Just think you retards. Just. Think. Are you all meaning to tell me only 1% of guys have ever done ghey shit? Whipping it out? Circle jerks? Even more? HA!

huffpo?
Looks like she lasted for a whole year before getting fired for her insolence.

Actually for psychopaths there are observable differences in brain activity and the size of structures like the amygdala.

Yeah and youll prolly find that for things like "i like the colour yellow". Muh EEGs that you can use green jello for. Give him cell phone battery salts to enable him to be able to drink more alcohol. Lithium increases the regulatory ability for mood control. Are moods electrical patterns? I just don't get it. I believe ther heart controls life and the brain. The soul. Not just the pineal and hypothalamus. And none of this touched on psychopaths btw

The Dark Triad traits are bigger indicator of people you should avoid. Its more comphrensible:

>Narcissism (as in extreme self love)
>Machiavellism
>Psychopathy (lack of empathy, extreme selfishness)

A fucking leaf strikes again

Yes but those are things we figure out through actions but especially from flagged opinions thoughts and words. What makes these people's born innate bodies so reptilian and fucked that this is akin to a birth defect? And nice kinsey rebuttal btw. We may be leaves but we're brilliant with medicine. Except euthanasia. We do that now. Because. Common law system

We need vibrational medicine and lightwave therapies. The greenness of EEGs tell me this is infrared. Like the moon should be :). Not merely a "nuclear reactor" of electricity like the sun.

The selection bias is present, regardless of how upset you get.

I know you might be used to social "science" "studies", but there is STILL a selection bias.

>Go to kindergarten and screen for kids who do not have a preference for sweets. See if those kids can make healthy lifestile choices. Claim kids can't get influenced to eat badly by adverts/media/teachers,... etc.

Not saying that kids crave candy, as I don't have enough information. but there is an obvious sample bias in play here.

Or can I just go and publish?

Turns out im a genius. ENFP ftfw. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4620280/

>le joos

[citation conveniently missing]

The Sun is hiding a bad sun and this bad sun is multiplied by the fake ass moon and we need to play with these energies and block them. Turns out i figured out how to detect them. Note that they say word patterns in that article and those men were based Japs. Bye bye

>The recordings paired with the nude models described an imaginary sexual interaction between the model and the subject
This would honestly kill my boner no matter what I was looking at

At least 90% of those are from before 2000.

I don't do that but all straights do

True, however, the findings don't seem to support that theory. Or at least, it shows the rate of pedo psychos is the same between strait and gay people.
Which group do bi people fall in the research though?

Anecdotal, but my wife has a gay uncle who was molested when he was 8 by an indian orphan who was 14.

Anecdotes. One of the snakes of rhetorical devices

The gender of the victim isn't always related to the perpetrator's sexual orientation.

>what is bi?

Not really but ok.

Bi is anything other than 0 or 7

>most pedophiles are gay
That's not true.

are you claiming the holocaust didn't happen?

pretty conclusive, gas the fags

>isn't always
ok, what are you trying to say? every now and then it's not?

What normal people do when they read your garbage

>le political correctness conspiracy
>ignore that there are several books and research studies on taboo topics

why would normal peope be on Sup Forums? are you lost?

I notice you haven't tried to challenge or refute anything I said

>le political correctness conspiracy
did you become too much of a faggot for rebbit?

You're the moron if you actually thought homosexuals were more likely to be pedophiles than heterosexuals and you're more of a moron if you had to post this just to prove the point that they are literally equally as likely to be pedophiles.

>Ich vorgab Retardierung

You realize all of that can be faked right? Men can easily suppress arousal, and if you're terrified of having one of your fetishes/sexual interests discovered, you can easily revert to automatically attempting to suppress even the slightest interest based on fear of being found out, whether an impact or not.

It's like women and their rape fetishes.

If you enjoy fucking little boys then you're gay, regardless of whether you deny it.

They could still be straight but just choose to have relations with men because women aren't available. Almost all psychologists know this phenomenon.

Wow so that's why you suck baby Dicks Op?