What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_NP3y3iblZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=58eaYbkIHeg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ACA

He was doomed from the start, all his questionable content was going to bite him in the ass sooner or later.

He wasnt the strong one when it came to mainstream showbusiness.

He has no talent and isn't funny

It didnt take people long to realise his edgy shtick was shit and he had no comedy skills beyond it. The emperor has no close.

He didn't shop at Ross enough

>act edgy and offensive to provoke people
>successfully provoke people
>"went wrong"
Was getting caught part of his masterplan?

He attracted people dumb enough to buy his coloring book.

>crashing the plane while you're still in it
Admirable... but mistaken

his edgy side got the best of him instead of remaining very, very vague on political/ideological beliefs

he shouldnt have fucked with that jew

Yeah, what went wrong was taking on that jew.

>They call me Argon

how to choke out women

>questionable content
is that a nod at the thing where he fucked a tranny?

Yes.
Fucking faggot.

spammed on Sup Forums way too much

I don't think so. The media has always been more left wing than the majority of people, and Sam Hyde and Donald Trump have exposed the division and used it to propel themselves, as people bash the media as liars, corrupt, conspirators, etc, and praise them for their heroic struggle and martyrdom. Sam Hyde will come out of it more popular than before.

Fucking a tranny would only benefit his career in light of the left.
Its the twitter political commentary that really got him in trouble.

1. he stopped being ironic (unless he is still being ironic in which case hes literally the greatest comedian of all time)
2. he full Sup Forums

never go full Sup Forums

Are you calling me a faggot or him a faggot?
I saw someone post some autistic shit about the tranny only face fucking him but no anal so idk..
Yeah, I could see it helping him more than hurting him at this point.

I'm calling him a faggot.
You're cool.

Lol

1. You stopped being ironic (unless you are still being ironic in which case nice b8)
2. You went full retard

Never go full retard

nice dubs but i was never ironic or retarded in the first place

This only works on the internet.

>Fucking a tranny would only benefit his career in light of the left.

So what is alt-right again?

>Sam, this skit you did is racially charged. Is that how you feel about things?
>No it was just a joke honestly I didn't mean it literally
>Ok, but this other skit you did is racially charged. Is that how you feel about things?
>Ok, but this other skit you did is racially charged. Is that how you feel about things?
>etc.

>want to look up his videos on youtube to see if the hype is real
>find the kickstarter tv videos, watch first one
>episode 1 is edgy but with good comedic timing and fairly decent jokes
>"ehe ok, it's pretty fun, let's watch this one"
>20 minutes video about how a woman must find a man and learn to take care of him with 5 minutes of actual kickstarter content
Yeah ok Sam, next time I'll want to read this shit I'll go to Sup Forums or /r9k/. The real fun is how all his fans keep crying about how mainstream humor is so preachy and listen to him with a straight face.

youtube.com/watch?v=_NP3y3iblZ0

nothing

does anyone remeber the chelsea clinton video where he said one of the organizers came out and asked the cops if there was anything they could do to ruin this guys life? Maybe clinton's team making a call to turner was what pushed them over the edge.

I don't think it was his twitter per se but tweeting at tim heidecker that he's a "good goy" prolly didn't help samething with retards from Sup Forums harrassing him on twitter

I think what mainly did it was the publicity he got in the news as an "alt-right" that got celebrities like Das Jude Appatow, Brett Gelman, Zandy Hartig (say what do all of these people have in common...) working behind the scenes to get him out.

A 30 year old man acted like a 14 year old in a corporate, publicly traded, environment and was shocked to realize they have a low tolerance for bullshit and canned him.

Shame because I loved World Peace.

nick has always been the talent.

youtube.com/watch?v=58eaYbkIHeg

He got annoying really fast.

>tfw no charls bf

he's the best actor of all three
that's for sure

he pandered to Sup Forums too much

I saw on greaser skit and it was funny but then I tried watching an episode and I gave up 7 minutes in with no laughing.

You make it sound like he only has done it once.