Better Call Saul

are you ready Sup Forums?

will he save this show?

youtube.com/watch?v=O8vfckXAPJ8

nothing can save that show

Only if he actually does anything. This show can't have one more season of nothing happening, especially now when people don't even care about Breaking Bad anymore

ME GUSTA!

Never watched better call Saul. Still won't

youre not missing much

Can't wait for the cartel shit.

>better call saul
>no Sauls are being called
Scam

plebs

>save this show?
The show doesn't need saving. Sorry to hear that you're mentally challenged.

A new low. What's next? Will Victor be in an episode? Pathetic.

No one better fuck with his sneakers.

what even happened in season 2

>implying the show needs to be saved

Michael Bay has a new explosion coming out next year, right up ur alley fagget. -SUMMER 2018-

"Chuck got cucked"

it's almost at the point where i actually actively want it to stop lest it tarnish breaking bad entirely

Breaking Bad tarnished itself with the last 2 seasons. This is a better show than BB.

Michael Bays latest movie was way better than BCS.

Instead of pretending to be smart by watching this filler crap you should try The Young Pope.

I love both faggot. Voiello and Chuck are based

Season 1 was ok. Season 2 was somewhere between meh and ok.
There ia no way Im watching season 3.

BCS is better purely because Michael McKean is a better actor than most of BB's cast, including Bryan Cranston.

Stick to capeshit threads, Sup Forumseddit

This is almost going to make it to breaking bad levels of... Heheheheh... (breaking) bad!! I hate popular shows so much I bet the only people who like better call shit (haha I made that one up by myself) and stuff like the wire and breaking bad are plebs and normies who shouldn't be on Sup Forums.

I like BCS but all the BB references hurt the show.
Mike and Fring were obviously going to show up eventually but I didn't need to see Tuco or Hector. I liked that the douchebag whose car Walt destroyed returned though.

>THIS SHOWS POPULAR

OH FUCK. THIS SHOWS SOOOOOOO REDDIT. WAAAAAH WAAAAH WAAAH WAAAAAAAH

Cry more faggots. Also.. Mel Gibson and Nic Cage are shit actors

triggered? kill yourselves you contrarian homos

Aaron Paul still cares about Breaking Bad

Spoiler

The season will be him just managing the restaurant. He will become a criminal at the end

Have you even watched breaking bad at all, faggot?

>they don't like this slightly above-average show I enjoy
>p-plebs!
It's okay to enjoy things, user. But don't get mad when someone points out how thoroughly mediocre they are.

>waah waah why doesn't everyone like this thing I like
Nobody's crying because you like something, user. It's you being mad because you're insecure about your taste. Better Call Saul is not special in any way other than being arguably slightly better than horrible tripe like GoT and TWD.
>inb4 popularity=/=quality
I'd rather be contrarian(which I'm not) than hold an opinion as pants-on-head-retarded as that - which does happen to also be the majority opinion.
Both Breaking Bad and this stupid little spin-off will be forgotten in a decade. Deal with it. Now leave the (You)s on the table and fuck off.

That's not how it happens

>breaking bad
>forgotten
>EVER

In what planet do you live

Just turn Odencuck into Saul already

you are all gigantic plebs

cool paragraph you autistic little bitch ;). tl;dr! btw me and you both know you being a contrarian is a desperate cry for attention/help because in highschool you were likely a bitch/pussy and now you want to redeem yourself by being cool/hip or out of this world by hating things that are popular

>guys im just.. so different like... rawr xD. Im So unpredictable

and there you have it. Stay fucking bodied and destroyed like the little cuck that you are and consider yourself intellectually curbstomped before you even think of replying to me again. I laugh at fucking faggots like you who think theyre hot shit. Sleep in the grave you dug yourself you little queer

hype

>being this mad
Contrarian means holding an opinion contrary to the mainstream just for the sake of it. I dislike these shows because they're shit, not because they're popular. Your tears are delicious.

>y-you don't like this mediocre, clearly made for money show I like. Umm, p-pleb go back to Transformers

This show is extremely accessible by the way guys so why are you pretending it's not?

BCS is /comfy/

>y-youre mad not me

yup. keep crying into your keyboard. Go watch your japanese praying mantis jerkoff films that will never make it to the big times and keep crying into your cumsock neckbeard fagboy ;)

Better Call Saul isn't interesting. It's literally just a show about a small-time lawyer looking mildly upset about his relationships.

true
>9.5 hours of tv about a restaurant owner filling health and safety forms and getting food licences.
>1/2 an hour of "how do i hide money from drug dealing"

this show is one of the worst i have seen. i gave it a chance, but s2 was literally nothing happening

user, if you want to pretend you're not getting mad over comments on the internet insulting your favorite show - you're doing it wrong. Just saying.

>watching prequels
No thx. Sorry you should have thought of this story first if you wanted me to watch it.

> ywn eat at LPH
> ywn eat at Freddy's BBQ in DC

what other fictional restaurants are you craving, Sup Forums

>Michael McKean is a better actor than most of BB's cast, including Bryan Cranston

stop, I'll marry you both

Never even watched it. Saul was the one character in BB that i really wanted to just fucking die. Irritating comic relief in a show that did not need such.

It's kind of gay and not hype that they're revealing this in an ad campaign rather than a random show episode.

the show is so goddamn shitty they're desperate to save it so why not do a member Gus ad campaign

>that fucking ad in one of the episodes

Jimmy was given a job at a law firm, but his ambition and methods got him in trouble, so he quit. Got Kim to join him in starting up their own firms. Jimmy got Kim clients by sabotaging Chuck, Chuck suspected it was him, and it ends with Chuck having a recording of Jimmy's confession.

oh i remember now

The story HAD to involve Gus at some point, if it was following Mike in the slightest. Since Mike is basically one half of the entire show now, it's a goddamned given.

I get why people dislike the show. It's definitely been slower than it needed to be. But it's thoroughly enjoyable despite the slow burn. It's Mad Men without the class (but better acting in some cases).

They really, really do need to push it to 11 with the Saul transformation, though. They HAVE to know the show's not going to make it to a fifth, or maybe even fourth, season.

crabby patty

he was a criminal way before managing a restaurant. did you even watch bb?

Guigino's.

After the roll of a lifetime, who wouldnt?

The finest restaurant in Philadelphia

Wait if he's the owner of a chain of restaurants and has enough cash for commercials why is he dealing drugs?

I can't imagine them not doing it this season. Chuck is obviously going to destroy any reputation he has as Jimmy McGill.

Can we all just agree that you literally cannot hex the Wex?

If Walt was a millionaire after the train robbery, why'd he keep making meth?

He was dealing drugs and used a lot of laundered money to establish, or at least grow, a popular chicken chain. The meth continued going smoothly so the chain grew and grew.

Then Walt literally fucked every single thing up.

Why would a relatively small one-branch chicken restaurant have its own TV commercial

It's not that rare when it comes to local tv channels

>franchises in multiple states
>small

Are you trolling or did you just not watch the show?

Why are you assuming he only has the one store? In Breaking Bad he had several.

Fourteen locations in multiple states. It's not too crazy. Especially if you consider Fring's ability to buy some ad time.

But in reality it's because it's just a playful commercial for the show. That's no fun though.

How will a spin-off of one of the most overrated shows of all time save Sup Forums ?

It's completely realistic. You've never seen commercials for local stores on local affiliate TV? Furniture stores, local restaurants.

doesnt happen here, maybe its an american thing?

inb4 he doesn't show up till the last five minutes of the season finale. cap it.

Never with that production quality. Only the best for the chicken man.

Mike's story ended on the Gus cliffhanger. They can realistically only have two or three episodes with Mike sipping PBRs contemplating who dun it before they have to get the ball rolling.

BrBa is not overrated.

i don/t even remember last season...what does that tell us? i mean i do a lot of drugs but still. memorable? only thing i remember is that webm of his brother hitting his head at the printing shop.

I only remember it because it was such an asspull of a scene. Mike about the snipe Hector, but obviously he doesn't since this is a prequel.

oh shit flashback! i don/t remember if they showed who stopped him maybe i need to re-watch it again. i/m at a point where i only watch shows with senpai on here just to laugh at everything. everything is just so bad now.

>save this show
Fuck off! You probably didn't saw the show. The show doesn't need to be saved.

Cock smoker.

How was it an asspull of a scene? It made sense.

>it's a gus convinces a client to buy the extra large pollo combo with some scenes of mike watching a plain wall from his car episode

can't wait for it

wait until it ends

his autistic brother is about to rain shit on him, maybe that has everything to do with him changing his name form irish into a jew one.

Season 1: Bad
Season 2: Good

Following this path, Season 3 will be Great. Didn't need saving.

The show should have been a comedy with the first few episodes having him turn into the Saul character. He starts getting into wacky hijinks for awhile, with different levels of criminals. Shows him meeting Crawford and Burr and a few other characters that would make sense for him to meet before he runs into Walter and Jesse.

A shitty show trying to ride off of the popularity of yet another shitty show. Wew, laddies. Outright shittiness all around.

ohhhh cringe plebs are still using that hurrrr assploshuns mikal bayyy line at people with dissenting opinions

reddit is a thataway --->

The spinoff should have been of Walter "Flynn" White Jr.

i've always wondered how you can be so autistic you need crutches

>a show about a crippled teenager eating breakfast and whining

The fact that they need to use him for a promo really shows how lackluster season 2 was for the audiences. As much as i loved S2, tucos cameo worked for S1. It was minor and sprung in new characters.

I watch both desu, I thought Sup Forums was gonna hate The Young Pope and call it pretentious garbage but I'm glad I was wrong.

Great shows can get forgotten too, look at Six Feet Under

The show is kino, and still has better rating than the first 4 seasons of BB.
An hero, pleb.

>better call saul
>his name is Jimmy

>le nothing happened meme

Never thought I'd see the day when a Breaking Bad spinoff goes right over Sup Forums's head.

I was so hype for this show. but damn. what a let down

It's not that things don't happen, but that they don't have any lasting consequences. Season 1 ended by setting Jimmy up for his transition into Saul. The whole thing was then nuked within two episodes of season 2 and the norm was restored. The same thing happens over and over and over with other. Chuck's fall, the cousins coming back, Mike making moves against the spics. It all fizzles out into nothing very quickly, and this boring status quo is restored.

hopefully season three isn't as boring and predictable as the last two seasons.

>watching this with mom
>I DONT GET IT IS THIS BEFORE OR AFTER BREAKING BAD
>IT WAS THE FUTURE AT THE BEGINNING HOW CAN YOU TELL WHEN THEY SWITCH
I love her but she is the reason they dumb everything down

I feel the opposite, but I still like BCS