Bullshit music genres, how many of them are there and does anyone here listen to any of them?

Bullshit music genres, how many of them are there and does anyone here listen to any of them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mOYZaiDZ7BM
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why is instrumental hip hop here?

Savage bait, OP

I like how "instrumental Hip Hop" got slipped in there.

skate folk and death jazz don't sound too bad

Because it deserves to be there.
Not even, hip hop is shit.

I listen to instrumental hip hop and gangsta lounge and acid classical, borderline for a few others too

What do you “le hip hop bad durr” postsrs think you contribute to any discussion?

>some guy on the internet doesn't like the same shitty music I do
>better act retarded about it

A lot of those aren't bullshit. Instrumental Hip Hop, Afro Country (don't you just mean blues?), Gangsta Lounge, Ambient Metal (I nominate funeral doom), especially Goth Pop exist. And Death Jazz? Pic related buddy.

This is my point.

And you're still being whiny that I don't like the same music as you.

Calling an entire genre shit is pretty whiny t b h

>stating facts is whiny
>you continuing to try to convenience someone to change their mind about something they don't like isn't

Children's Hardcore sounds pretty dope if we're talking about electronic hardcore

"You listen to that mainstream Yodeling. I listen to REAL UNDERGROUND YODELING"!

this made me think of mde's book which has like 4 pages of "new music genres to look out for"

>racist dubstep
>m4m craigslist-hop

Acid Classical and Garage Opera sound right up my alley.
Bubblegum Blues is something I'd like to know what it's like, but I don't think I'd enjoy it.

>Dixieland Techno
youtube.com/watch?v=mOYZaiDZ7BM

>Ambient Metal
i believe thats drone or funeral drone

Actually this is Bluegrass Synth.

that book is a scam and vapes.com fed me line after line of bullshit before eventually never responding and never shipping my book

i think only like 100 copies were printed in actuality

who here /hro/