Go back to England, white scum

Go back to England, white scum.

Wait I don't get it. Did I miss something?
Are the protesters native Americans?

America for injuns

It's ironic shitposting

Okay

>America for injuns
If we gave it back to the remaining natives it would collapse in less than a day.

We conquered it. That land is more ours than it is Natives.

when paki conquerors will enable sharia in uk and you white sissies will cry, I will laugh

they won't, ever.
and they haven't conquered anything.

wh*Te subhumans
GET OUT OF AMERICAS

>what is london

There are over five times as many Italians living in Britain as there are vice versa.

they don't mix.

our leaders opening the borders to everyone = conquering?

>we

more multi than brazil

>our leaders
>our

'''''''''''native''''''''''''''''americans arent native either, they immigrated and killed locals there, thats the way of life

war has changed son, now it's fought between the sheets

Fitting flag.

If you surrender, you're still conquered.

kek

you saxon dogs don't belong there either, Britain for Bretons!

nice shitpost

it wasn't Eritreans sweetie

America has become a big fucking joke
Not even Sunnis and Shias are as divided as Burgers

identity politics has officially taken over the USA as of 2017, so I actually am considering leaving the country

the problem is, I'm not sure where. The UK seems roughly as bad as the USA on this particular issue so clearly not there

>they immigrated
true

>killed locals there
false, because there weren't any humans before the Bering Strait froze over.

go to argentina, the land of the white man.

It's called social engineering

realistically, will there be a civil war in USA?

there are a lot of tensions, like middle east

>England
>Europe

LMAO

I hope so

there wont be because thats terribel for corporations who control USA

>realistically, will there be a civil war in USA?
it depends on the ability for extremists to convert moderates to their side.

right now left-leaning extremists have an advantage of an extremely unpopular president, so even if it's not left-extremists vs. right-extremists, it could eventually be left-extremists vs. federal government.

the internet has radicalized americans as much as ISIS has radicalized muslims and 2nd/3rd gen """muslims.""" it's not a surprise because wages have been stagnating here for 30+ years and millennials have finally understood that the system here is designed for fucking them.

the problem is that they funnel their anger through right/left extremism (which feeds off each other, like symbiosis) instead of at the proper target, the economic upper class.

Who would profit from it? Nations don't go to war, not even against their own people, if there isn't profit to be made.
99% of this shit exists nowhere outside of the Internet.

>what is london
You conquer through war. I'd have thought an Israeli would be aware of this.

Taking back what's ours

>>killed locals there
>false, because there weren't any humans before the Bering Strait froze over.
Some of the tribes definitely killed others and took their land.

This.
You don't seem to understand how things work buddy. Even here in israel, we had no 'real' war since 73, war is not profitable anymore.

Then why the hypocrisy?

Over 400,000 Italians are thought to live in London alone, according to the Italian consulate.

Between the Poles and Italians, you guys must have the most spotless public toilets in the world.

>You don't seem to understand how things work buddy. Even here in israel, we had no 'real' war since 73, war is not profitable anymore.
And before that you took land that you won through military action whether or not you initiated it. Hence, you conquered land.

>And before that you took land that you won through military action whether or not you initiated it
Most of the land wasn't even conquered through war, what are you talking about?

>Expecting logic from Wops

>Some of the tribes definitely killed others and took their land.
he said 'locals', not merely 'others'

if a group comes in a blob, and their descendants later split, all of them are originally 'locals' much in the same way Saxonii killing Frisii would be local vs. local

now it's our turf, pale brit sissy. Hand over them white wymmenz

>Italy is whi-

mamma mia

>you were born just in time for the great american race war