He is against traps

>He is against traps.
>He doesn't want more qt women who will put out easily.

What are you some faggot?

Feminine men should stop trying to fit in and just embrace their intended purpose—pleasing proper men.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ez4FBi4It4Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

""""""""""women"""""""""""

Why do you deny your blatant homosexuality?

youre the degenerate faggot, roach

>Looks like a woman.
>Sounds like a woman.
>Tiny insignificant feminine penis that can barely get erect at this point.

Who gives a shit about chromosomes and all of that? If you don't get an erection looking at that then you are a homo.

they arent women. they cant have kids.

>Looks like a woman.
>Sounds like a woman.

But is a man.

>intended purpose

And that purpose would be intended by what? Evolution?
Ohwaitthatsrightgaysdontbreed.

Collect your Darwin award on the way out.

Talks, acts and smells like a faggot

>faggot in a dress
>a woman

kill yourself degenerate

>Sounds like a woman.
they don't m8

No one is suggesting that we use them for breeding. Though maybe that too can be done in the future, science seems to be advancing pretty rapidly.

Who cares? It functions almost entirely like a woman once it is aroused.

>No XY Chromosome
>Woman
Stop denying your le homosex

anzu pls go

are you anzu?

The one in OP sort of does desu. I would've thought it was a girl had I not known any better. Though a good voice is very rare.

They do if they're worth anything.

>Who cares? It functions almost entirely like a woman once it is aroused.

Except for tiny details like not having a vagina.

lol

> Fewer betas ruining real women
> Easy to get anal and head on the side, stay less thirsty

I'm okay with this. Sure are some butthurt betas in this thread mad that they are gonna have to suck a real man's dick. Protip: You pussies have always had to submit to real men. Get used to it.

Themselves. They clearly intend themselves to be fuckboys.

Some manage to, with practice. Gag it if it bothers you so much.

Anzu is not a trap, that's a myth. We pretty much know her real-life identity, where she studies, her family, etc.

anzu is actually a girl

>Anzu is not a trap, that's a myth. We pretty much know her real-life identity, where she studies, her family, etc.
then why hasent anyone posted her nudes?

anzu is pure

>Anzu is not a trap, that's a myth. We pretty much know her real-life identity, where she studies, her family, etc.

THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT ANZU WOULD SAY!

>traps
>Women
Pick one turkroach

>turkebaba
Ahmet my son I am ashamed

theres no other reason. a woman is a woman. a woman is there to bear children and take care of the society, its why women are needed in society.

a guy that cant cope with being a man and feels he needs to be a woman doesnt fit that role, or the role of being a man, he is a detriment

cheap sex can be found anywhere, whores will always be whores, but men should not need them it isnt the endgame, finding the one to father the children is

>It functions almost entirely like a woman once it is aroused.
Except for the fact there's a penis and a lack of a vaginas
>Turkish education

You're the same turkroach who was pandering about the same person yesterday.
>Turkey should be permanently ban from Sup Forums because of your actions

Only in pics and videos, real life trannys are shit

There's too many body differences, and specially there is the fact of body movements, traps never achieve it, im sorry, i really am i ve infatuted myself with more than one internet tranny, but it is always that way when you see one irl, they are subhuman

The statue of Aphrodite of the Beautiful Buttocks is sexy as hell but that DOESN'T MEAN I WANT TO FUCK IT.

I'm definitely a beta male, but I escaped the hierarchy by starting my own business. I make 75k to 95k per year designing websites and marketing them. I most likely have a higher net worth than you and I come from a decent bit of money as well. Grandfather invested heavily in oil in his heyday.

I'm literally of a higher status than you, an "alpha", with a beta personality. And it's because I'm smarter. How does that make you feel, underling?

>Tiny insignificant feminine penis

are you daft?

I am pro-trap/trans, like Sup Forums used to be before normies invaded. Viva Line Trap!

>Sounds like a woman.

Who is this?

>Turk roach

Why am I not surprised. Get thrown off a building fag.

Pol is it okay to use a dildo if I am a male?

She sounds sort of like a middle aged smoker but she certainly isn't as bad as 99% of them

youtube.com/watch?v=ez4FBi4It4Y

How can people like fucking a dude anally if they ever fucked a girl in her 'giner?

Oh wait...

No

>almost

A woman with a penis is a mutation and isn't normal

I will not be lectured at by some roach

But why on earth would I bother dating mentally ill people, who look like women but they've got a penis or a messed up ""vagina"? Why on earth would I want to fuck a dirty, loosened asshole daily?
Why? If I can date actual chicks, with actual vaginas, with actual wombs. They can carry out a child of mine and they still have a fucking asshole to fuck if that's what you like.
So? Why?
I couldn't care less if there are people breathing, whose fetish is this. But don't ever try to idolize it massively or try to convince me that they're equal to women.

I don't know man, he really sounds like a girl. I'm actually kinda shocked.